This is the average face of a Stacy's boyfriend/husband.

he is gl
What’s with the mullet and goatee with you lot?
No idea , I’ve got a more modern mullet also. It just has large appeal here for whatever reason

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
View attachment 2079869

I averaged out the faces of as many Stacy and Stacylite models' boyfriends on BetaFace and this was the result.

Of the 22 faces used for this composite, only 2 weren't white (both were mulatto).

The average age of the composite was a man in his late 30s.

Chad's girlfriend edition:
To rate him:
HTN betabuxx pheno
slayer in his youth, settled down in his early 30s

Girls there like the rough masc types?
Jock masc types do very well , I know this guy Jordan Riki gets a lot of fan girls too, I think he’s half maroi islander also

242B4F69 9A9D 4519 934F 20236C29A32F

• +1
Jock masc types do very well , I know this guy Jordan Riki gets a lot of fan girls too, I think he’s half maroi islander also

View attachment 2671711
A lot of your rugby players have Māori or abo heritage
And abos here get memes a lot
They came out Chad

Daicos is an underrated mogger. Looks so good w his olive skin tone + thick dark hair and when he’s clean shaven. Ik a lot of girls who like him
Certainly, I’m close with his Dad through work, what a champion player.
Are you a pies supporter?
I used to play with and against Smith in juniors JFL, he was THAT much better, and that’s coming from someone who too played TAC (I won’t go as far as doxxing myself jfl).
I hate Collingwood and Bulldogs tbh.
It’s funny that both of those two are utter moggers yet both have the clavicle width of female toddlers.
@Xangsane those two have transcended niche appeal, it’s genuinely 99% of all women in Aus, from 6 year olds to 95 year olds. I’ve been in clubs with Smith and whilst he’s a known narcissist / arrogant as fuck with a suuuuuper fruity gay voice (jfl at personality theory) the women are fucking smothering him, it’s beyond that Chico video, he had his shirt ripped in multiple places that night - like women fully screaming losing all of the humanity and class out the door, hilarious.

• +1
Reactions: lebronjames23 and Xangsane
Looks like if @averagejoe and @Amnesia had an unfrauded(impossible) child together. Legit

• +1
I used to play with and against Smith in juniors JFL, he was THAT much better, and that’s coming from someone who too played TAC (I won’t go as far as doxxing myself jfl).
It’s funny that both of those two are utter moggers yet both have the clavicle width of female toddlers.
@Xangsane those two have transcended niche appeal, it’s genuinely 99% of all women in Aus, from 6 year olds to 95 year olds. I’ve been in clubs with Smith and whilst he’s a known narcissist / arrogant as fuck with a suuuuuper fruity gay voice (jfl at personality theory) the women are fucking smothering him, it’s beyond that Chico video, he had his shirt ripped in multiple places that night - like women fully screaming losing all of the humanity and class out the door, hilarious.
Josh or nick daicos?

A lot of your rugby players have Māori or abo heritage
And abos here get memes a lot
They came out Chad
Purebred abos are ugly because of inbreeding but racemixing probably fixes their recessed genepool

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers and Xangsane
I’m a Lions fan bro. Hahaha granny was tragic for me
Legit, Smiths tan + bf % + ab insertions carry him so hard body wise

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers
I’m a Lions fan bro. Hahaha granny was tragic for me

Legit, Smiths tan + bf % + ab insertions carry him so hard body wise
I’m Richmond jfl, granny this year was a tough day for all of us in Vic minus the Collingwood supporters.

• +1
Reactions: lebronjames23
I’m Richmond jfl, granny this year was a tough day for all of us in Vic minus the Collingwood supporters.
Can’t lie though, one of the best games I’ve ever watched. Was some insane goals

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers
Lifefuel for castizo Mexican bloatmaxxed mentalcels.

• +1

Attachments

• 3851091_C01E1D9B-13D8-40CA-9D26-CB5C50D442A3.jpeg
    3851091_C01E1D9B-13D8-40CA-9D26-CB5C50D442A3.jpeg
    77.7 KB · Views: 0
View attachment 2079869

I averaged out the faces of as many Stacy and Stacylite models' boyfriends on BetaFace and this was the result.

Of the 22 faces used for this composite, only 2 weren't white (both were mulatto).

The average age of the composite was a man in his late 30s.

Chad's girlfriend edition:
To rate him:
@Staceymaxxing

• +1
Reactions: Staceymaxxing
Htn has some minor distinguishable flaws, the guy in the pic barely has any distinguishable flaws, only like his eyes and maybe ipd
I mean we also have to consider the fact that the guy in the pic is a "composite average" of different faces. Averageness in a face.

An average of different faces always looks better than the faces separated. Therefore more realistically the seperate faces commonly associated in relationships with them are actually lower-mid htn ish

• +1
I mean we also have to consider the fact that the guy in the pic is a "composite average" of different faces. Averageness in a face.

An average of different faces always looks better than the faces separated. Therefore more realistically the seperate faces commonly associated in relationships with them are actually lower htn ish
what would you rate the composite and you predict they're low HTN irl?
Have you seen the chad girlfriend composite?

what would you rate the composite and you predict they're low HTN irl?
Have you seen the chad girlfriend composite?
I'd say composite is mid Htn for their age range, what do you think?

I haven't but I will check it out tomorrow

• +1
I'd say composite is mid Htn for their age range, what do you think?

I haven't but I will check it out tomorrow
I agree with HTN
Do Stacies just get bored with chads?

I agree with HTN
Do Stacies just get bored with chads?
I just think an expensive lifestyle is more appealing at that level, and women are not as tunnel visioned about JUST looks as you guys think

You just tagged me to a love island rejecting a shy model for a NT less attractive guy for example

• +1
I just think an expensive lifestyle is more appealing at that level, and women are not as tunnel visioned about JUST looks as you guys think

You just tagged me to a love island rejecting a shy model for a NT less attractive guy for example
Of all looks levels among foids (psl) who is the most likely to end up ltring and marryigg chad if we assume most stacies end up with tal rich normies?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back