This is the average Vogue model, pathetic

sub5pslathlete

sub5pslathlete

Platinum
Ur telling me this guy models for vogue ??? Who the fuck scouted this dude, modelling agencies nowadays are just ran by gay inclusive loving fags who want to get the gayest ugliest looking models to seem niche, where’s models like Hernan when u need them cause fuck me
This dude literally looks like he lacks basic hygiene and self care…. It’s over for normal people

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kazey, raleqtambrobret, rand anon and 13 others
View attachment 2914061Ur telling me this guy models for vogue ??? Who the fuck scouted this dude, modelling agencies nowadays are just ran by gay inclusive loving fags who want to get the gayest ugliest looking models to seem niche, where’s models like Hernan when u need them cause fuck me
This dude literally looks like he lacks basic hygiene and self care…. It’s over for normal people
nigga has no jaw and is a 'model' jfl

• +1
Reactions: rand anon, Ricky212, nathan and 3 others
nigga has no jaw and is a 'model' jfl
🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️I knew it was over when I went for my first modelling casting and the guy actually in charge of my casting was some tall gay dude

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and PsychoDsk
@Blackgymmax, what do u say niggy, subhuman?

🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️I knew it was over when I went for my first modelling casting and the guy actually in charge of my casting was some tall gay dude
you look nt, mass appealing, this guy looks niche and weird, thats what modeling agencies today look for

• +1
Reactions: sub5pslathlete
he's pretty lol
all black lips would be better to fit his skin tbh, the lil reddish lips are ass

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: ambi and sub5pslathlete
you look nt, mass appealing, this guy looks niche and weird, thats what modeling agencies today look for
I know dude jahahahaha
When I went for my modelling casting I was a bit leaner
It’s before I started gymcelling jfl

• +1
Reactions: shizuku11111
modelling is a joke and is not correlared with real life appeal.
All these people look malnourished and have zero sex appeal

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, Anchor_Ship, Costcosuperstore and 3 others
@Kamui this you bro?

he'd be told to rope on psl

• +1
View attachment 2914061Ur telling me this guy models for vogue ??? Who the fuck scouted this dude, modelling agencies nowadays are just ran by gay inclusive loving fags who want to get the gayest ugliest looking models to seem niche, where’s models like Hernan when u need them cause fuck me
what a repulsive subhuman

but it's kinda lifefuel, maybe getting modeling jobs is easy, or he just got one through connections..

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and sub5pslathlete
They give literally any ugly fuck a modeling job nowaday

• +1
Reactions: raleqtambrobret, rand anon, Ricky212 and 1 other person
i mog this nigger

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and sub5pslathlete
pov u no nothing about modern modelling/high fashion world

• +1
Reactions: ambi
Ah yes

• +1
yall are so retarded about modeling

no there not looking for psl chad to model fucking balenciaga

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: maxxmclooks, Ricky212, sub5pslathlete and 2 others

You have not seen the Balenciaga "models" have you? :feelskek:

• +1
would this nigga slay irl?

• +1
being dark and ugly is ideal for modelling in 2024

• +1
Ironically yes due to model halo
Normies think model means gl
No he wouldn’t