This is the best philosophy for mentalcels awkward social outcasts

MaxillaMaxing

MaxillaMaxing

Kraken
And it's simply believing and thinking all the time that everyone shits .

Your crush that plays hard to get since she thinks she's cool? That's just her fake personna her real persona is her taking a smelly shit in her house and her shit occasionally get stuck on the corner of the inside toilet seat :sick:

Now do you still see her as a goddess or a street shitting indian?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fjor2096, Deleted member 15827, Deleted member 18528 and 1 other person
the best philosophy is to go to eppley

• JFL
Reactions: MaxillaMaxing
Not realize it`s my kink :hnghn:

• Ugh..
Yeah so what, still she will humiliate me and treat as if Im made of shit.

Yeah so what, still she will humiliate me and treat as if Im made of shit.
How about you treat people how they treat you . Since I started believing in this philosophy I stopped being scared of girls and now I shout at them and I might uppercut one soon

• +1
Reactions: Enfant terrible
And it's simply believing and thinking all the time that everyone shits .

Your crush that plays hard to get since she thinks she's cool? That's just her fake personna her real persona is her taking a smelly shit in her house and her shit occasionally get stuck on the corner of the inside toilet seat :sick:

Now do you still see her as a goddess or a street shitting indian?
There are no mentalcels. It's just an another cope for normies thinking that they look good but lack social skills. Reality is if you were good-looking you would still get attention and etc regardless of your mental health JFL.

Attachments

• framecel.png
    framecel.png
    580.2 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
There are no mentalcels. It's just an another cope for normies thinking that they look good but lack social skills. Reality is if you were good-looking you would still get attention and etc regardless of your mental health JFL.
You know blackpill is overated when you'll have to compare greek god genetics and a litteral deformed "human" to prove the opposite idea as wrong

You know blackpill is overated when you'll have to compare greek god genetics and a litteral deformed "human" to prove the opposite idea as wrong
But seriously it's just a cope. You think a normie is a mentalcel just because of his demeanour? Not, it's his looks. It would be a different story if you were some chad.

Attachments

• 124239583_428644175200500_6936559859947098421_n.png
    124239583_428644175200500_6936559859947098421_n.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
  • Ugh..
?it changes ntg

• JFL