This is the girl that built me up and broke me down, the girl i fell so deeply in love with...

aBetterMii

aBetterMii

Petition to add Dogpill to physics
Her eyes were the light that made my nights bright
Her voice, the song of sirens that lulled me to comfort
Her scent, that of an endless meadow
Her love, the heavy weight on my chest that held me down
And now its all gone and tainted, we could never had what we once had, its over...
Screenshot 20220629 185532 Gallery

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: JimmyDreamsOfZygos, Deleted member 19548, Deleted member 3828 and 14 others
U mog her

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Solidcoin, TUSSELEIF and 5 others

• Love it
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: n0rthface, Deleted member 9801 and aBetterMii
U mog her
We were looksmatched, maybe she even mogged me, regardless, we were and are soul mates tbh, we recconeccted recently, its like we just pick back up right where we left whenever we get back into contact. Were back onno contact now tho:feelsrope:

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, isis_Bleach, Deleted member 3828 and 3 others
@jim this is the girl that holds my heart in her hand at any given time

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 19548
We were looksmatched, maybe she even mogged me, regardless, we were and are soul mates tbh, we recconeccted recently, its like we just pick back up right where we left whenever we get back into contact. Were back onno contact now tho:feelsrope:
Tell me your story in short bro, did she fuck u over? If so, not worth it, she’ll do it again at some point

Mogger song…i remember 3 days grace, loved them in my teens:Comfy:
Still love them now, get on that goth shit brother

• Love it
Reactions: aBetterMii
Tell me your story in short bro, did she fuck u over? If so, not worth it, she’ll do it again at some point
We were (and still are ig) both very unstable BPD heads that would break up with eachother and get back together. She was whorish tho when we would break up. She did cheat on me once with a foid, she did feel remorse over it genuine so we kept going. We havent dated since i think 2019. We have been on and off talking and fucking since 2018. She is also one of the girls that was in the throuple we had (2 girls and me all dating eachother and threesomes and shit)

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 19548, ballskin and 3 others
We were (and still are ig) both very unstable BPD heads that would break up with eachother and get back together. She was whorish tho when we would break up. She did cheat on me once with a foid, she did feel remorse over it genuine so we kept going. We havent dated since i think 2019. We have been on and off talking and fucking since 2018. She is also one of the girls that was in the throuple we had (2 girls and me all dating eachother and threesomes and shit)
Idk bro, sounds pretty toxic. Why not try find a new girl?

Did she avuse Xanax?

I have fallen in love with 1 girl since then back in 2021, but nowhere near the same level of love. Still very intesne love and i do sad boy post about the other girl too, but this one is the bees knees.

is that eminiem

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Zeruel and aBetterMii
Also she has a very bad sickness i would always fight her (not phyiscally) to do her treatments and she wouldnt and that would get in the way, and i didnt like her smoking cause of it, and it made her more unstable since shes not expected to live a full life cause of it. Very sad shit. I miss helping her with her treatments :feelscry:

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 19548, rand anon and Deleted member 9801
Also she has a very bad sickness i would always fight her (not phyiscally) to do her treatments and she wouldnt and that would get in the way, and i didnt like her smoking cause of it, and it made her more unstable since shes not expected to live a full life cause of it. Very sad shit. I miss helping her with her treatments :feelscry:
I’m sorry man, sounds hard for you
I’m sure this whole thing took a toll on your mental health too

My personal advice: try to move on. Find a girl who’s in a healthier mental state, it will also lift you up

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and aBetterMii
Curry tier undereyes

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Chadeep, Zeruel and aBetterMii

My personal advice: try to move on. Find a girl who’s in a healthier mental state, it will also lift you up
I need a girl to relate to, and that matches my vibe, so emo girls it is. I also like daddy issues girls because i guess i have daddy issues? I like daughter-like qualities in a girl, not to sound creepy. I want to help them in life and lift them up, and buy them cute clothes and stuff. Idk

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and LightSkinNoob

They also need to be middle to upper lower class, i dont like dating girls from well off families and normie lives

• +1
Reactions: LightSkinNoob
really cringey, she only laughs at the fact that you care this much. Also just rofl

• So Sad
really cringey, she only laughs at the fact that you care this much. Also just rofl
She still loves me. I still love her. Its just too tainted atp to ever work again :feelsrope:

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 17872, LightSkinNoob and rand anon
Is this considered Slavic pheno?

Her eyes were the light that made my nights bright
Her voice, the song of sirens that lulled me to comfort
Her scent, that of an endless meadow
Her love, the heavy weight on my chest that held me down
And now its all gone and tainted, we could never had what we once had, its over...
View attachment 1758059
Lol @ crying over this masculine manly looking white boy

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Zeruel and aBetterMii
Just forget about her bro, for your sake.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 3828, gymmaxedhorse and 2 others
I will no joke think about her when im 70 and have dementia thats how much she is to me, it really fucking sucks :feelscry:

Cope just catch her when she's sad or depressed or drunk chicks love to hook up with their mentally unstable exes (no offence op)

Cope just catch her when she's sad or depressed or drunk chicks love to hook up with their mentally unstable exes (no offence op)
We do this with some frequency. It gets sparser and sparser apart as time goes on, but happened recenelty like a month ago ish

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17872 and Deleted member 19896
We do this with some frequency. It gets sparser and sparser apart as time goes on, but happened recenelty like a month ago ish
There you go
Blackpilles tiktok eboys always take the cake

• JFL
if that looks like a man to you, your brain is compromised and ur fuck'd matr
Copium overdose I know white men that look like her lmfao she looks like a tranny you dumb curry not every white womans stacy

• WTF
there's another girl waiting for you, never forget that

• Love it
Copium overdose I know white men that look like her lmfao she looks like a tranny you dumb curry not every white womans stacy
that looks nothing like a man you werid fuck

• +1
that looks nothing like a man you werid fuck
Ok mr tranny lover :feelsgah:

I’d fukc her out of pure desperation but I’d never be seen with such a subanimal.

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: 2d v2
Ok mr tranny lover :feelsgah:

I’d fukc her out of pure desperation but I’d never be seen with such a subanimal.
get off the internet, you never see femboys who look that estrogenic in real life ever. Ive never seen a boy who looks that much like a women anywhere in my life.

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: aBetterMii and PrinceLuenLeoncur
get off the internet, you never see femboys who look that estrogenic in real life ever. Ive never seen a boy who looks that much like a women anywhere in my life.
Unlike you Indian boy I live in a 85% white nation I kno what a trwnny loooks like this bitch is a manly looking nigga

Unlike you Indian boy I live in a 85% white nation I kno what a trwnny loooks like this bitch is a manly looking nigga
i live in the united stated you dipshit, you are coping and probably look very twink like and narrow

• JFL
i live in the united stated you dipshit, you are coping and probably look very twink like and narrow
Your prob one of those faggots who live in a 95% Latino area like a faggot. This foid has a tranny look to her I know exacally what she’d look like as a male just by looking at her face keep ducking raging for me you mentally stunted Currh faggot Pajeet cunt.

I’m 95KG and 24% bodyfat with wide frame and muscles I’m many things but a twink isn’t one of them

• WTF
Your prob one of those faggots who live in a 95% Latino area like a faggot. This foid has a tranny look to her I know exacally what she’d look like as a male just by looking at her face keep ducking raging for me you mentally stunted Currh faggot Pajeet cunt.

I’m 95KG and 24% bodyfat with wide frame and muscles I’m many things but a twink isn’t one of them
im not indian you retarded troglodyte, and so what if I live in a latino area, the only white men in tombstone are total chads with old west ancestry and I am one of them.

That girl looks feminine and if you think it's masculine, ur falterd.

• Love it
im not indian you retarded troglodyte, and so what if I live in a latino area, the only white men in tombstone are total chads with old west ancestry and I am one of them.

That girl looks feminine and if you think it's masculine, ur falterd.
Meanwhile live in pureblood Europe whilst you faggot have to sully your soul with ethnic subhumans. MUH WHITE CHADS OF TOMBSTONE, lmfao you sad fuckers were the dregs of Europe and FORCIBLY removed form the motherland into Mutterica to live with blacks and Latinos. She isn’t attractive by any standards she is Becky and looks like s tranny

• WTF
Meanwhile live in pureblood Europe whilst you faggot have to sully your soul with ethnic subhumans. MUH WHITE CHADS OF TOMBSTONE, lmfao you sad fuckers were the dregs of Europe and FORCIBLY removed form the motherland into Mutterica to live with blacks and Latinos. She isn’t attractive by any standards she is Becky and looks like s tranny
i am high t you are soy

• +1
i am high t you are soy
Your are a short Manlet weak bitch prettyboy twink faggot lover learn your fucking place you imbecile

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19548
Id crush you under my vans like bug
You wouldn’t crush shit bitch the only reason why I’m a prick towards you is simply because she looks subhuman. That being said I relate to your pain my soul mate is gone and I miss her let I ever saw of her was late 2017

• So Sad
You wouldn’t crush shit bitch the only reason why I’m a prick towards you is simply because she looks subhuman. That being said I relate to your pain my soul mate is gone and I miss her let I ever saw of her was late 2017
She is beautiful netoenous princess
Also im stomp you in my doc martens

• So Sad
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur