This is the girl that built me up and broke me down, the girl i fell so deeply in love with...

She is beautiful netoenous princess
Also im stomp you in my doc martens
You won’t stomp shit you BPD mother fucker. But yes I relate I have been there as much as I roast you I do feel your pain :feelswah:

• So Sad
Reactions: aBetterMii
Your are a short Manlet weak bitch prettyboy twink faggot lover learn your fucking place you imbecile
im not short or twink like, you are projecting big time bucko

• +1
Her eyes were the light that made my nights bright
Her voice, the song of sirens that lulled me to comfort
Her scent, that of an endless meadow
Her love, the heavy weight on my chest that held me down
And now its all gone and tainted, we could never had what we once had, its over...
View attachment 1758059
Who Cares Larry David GIF by Curb Your Enthusiasm

• WTF
You won’t stomp shit you BPD mother fucker. But yes I relate I have been there as much as I roast you I do feel your pain :feelswah:
Its so hard, no love like the first
I am average maybe high T idek athletic punk i would push shrimp like you to the ground in the mosh pit 😡

Its so hard, no love like the first
I am average maybe high T idek athletic punk i would push shrimp like you to the ground in the mosh pit 😡
Your a little weak faggot I’d actually rape you no lie Carey on I’ll brutally rape you

• WTF
Your a little weak faggot I’d actually rape you no lie Carey on I’ll brutally rape you
Looks like @2d v2 was right, you really are projecting your gay fantasies :ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: 2d v2
It's sad how flimsy these relationships are

how did you break up

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: 2d v2 and aBetterMii
It's sad how flimsy these relationships are

how did you break up
There was many breakups, so many different reasons, in the begginning it was 50/50 ish but then it became mostly her. Believe it or not i was far more self hating depressive and out of control BPD 4 years ago then now. Comapred to me then i look stable now lol. :feelsbadman:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828 and LightSkinNoob
wish i knew what it’s like to be in love :feelsrope:nobody will ever fall in love with me i can’t even imagine it happening

• So Sad
I hope this post is satirical. If not, JFL at the absolute state of you.

• So Sad
wish i knew what it’s like to be in love :feelsrope:nobody will ever fall in love with me i can’t even imagine it happening
You just gotta gymax and you will have much higher appeal. You have a decent face even while being overweight, you could be from MTN to HTN if gymaxxed. More importsnt than that you gotta go out more and put yourself out theee. Numbers game not even gone lie

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 19548
You just gotta gymax and you will have much higher appeal. You have a decent face even while being overweight, you could be from MTN to HTN if gymaxxed. More importsnt than that you gotta go out more and put yourself out theee. Numbers game not even gone lie
seen so many alt princesses today at work

• Woah
  • +1
  • +1