This is the ideal voice in 2022...

D

Deleted member 7725

Kraken
If you don't sound and talk like this in 2022 then it's fucking over for you unless you're 6+ PSL. Only Chads can go around sounding like like swagless nasally suburban geeks. This man get hella hoes off his voice alone:

"muh high class brah!"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheChosenChad, Hikicel69, Deleted member 19103 and 2 others
I like oprys voice

also the speech pattern

females like guys that say "is u good" over "how are you" "what your name is" vs "what is your name"

speak slang to get females wet

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ColeMoney, Lmao, Fgsfds and 5 others
also the speech pattern

females like guys that say "is u good" over "how are you" "what your name is" vs "what is your name"

this x10000. too many corny ass mfers here. "muh you only get low class girls like that".

• +1
Reactions: traveler
just talk like a nigger theory?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ColeMoney, Richard_Hungwell, Deleted member 19995 and 1 other person
also the speech pattern

Major cope if u think this will attract anyone except mentally ill, ugly, reject women.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Deleted member 19995, Growth Plate and 2 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Deleted member 7725
Major cope if u think this will attract anyone except mentally ill, ugly, reject women.
mans never left his house or went on tiktok. every girl be talking with some slang tryna act like they from the streets fr. them snowbunnies dont know wat we came from but its all good if they be throwin it back for a real one tho

• JFL
Reactions: RecessedChinCel, Richard_Hungwell and Growth Plate
little things like that don't really matter, that being said if you talk like that and you aren't black it will just make you look giga low iq and will failo you with girls.
LOLOL

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: traveler and Deleted member 16369
exactly. Probably the first time I agree with you on something
bruh top 3 biggest sex symbol white guys in 2022 all talk with some slang:

complete and utter autism from spastic locked in corny mayos

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Deleted member 16369 and traveler
also the speech pattern

just speak like a retard theory. you don't need to go this far. this isn't slang. this is literally just using comically improper grammar

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
The problem is how you even get a voice like pop? It is nearly impossible

slang theory is legit

• JFL
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Growth Plate and Deleted member 16369
"mayos" :soy:. Only black girls like them jfl. If that's what you like go for it I guess :hnghn:
u can't be serious rn.

Mgkk

• JFL
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell
The problem is how you even get a voice like pop? It is nearly impossible
u get it from actually living that type of life and pick it up from ya circle. me and my homies was on the streets and that shit just came naturally. hella bitches compliment my voice all the time. i sound like Stallone mixed with Pop Smoke.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: traveler and poopmaster22
u get it from actually living that type of life and pick it up from ya circle. me and my homies was on the streets and that shit just came naturally. hella bitches compliment my voice all the time. i sound like Stallone mixed with Pop Smoke.
I’m talking deep voice not thug voice, not everyone can have as deep of voice as Pop

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell
I’m talking deep voice not thug voice, not everyone can have as deep of voice as Pop
yea, its called training it. never met someone from the streets with a high voice.

• JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate
"oy vey da goyimmmm". All jokes aside I sound pretty normal/ kinda nerdcellish though. I'd need to inject T to get ideal voice.
here's a short clip of my voice:

@Detona @poopmaster22 @maximumcoper_gaming thoughts?

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 16369

@Detona @poopmaster22 @maximumcoper_gaming thoughts?

Ya your voice sounds hella deep. You know the HZ by chnace? That is the sound I’m trying to get

• +1
"oy vey da goyimmmm". All jokes aside I sound pretty normal/ kinda nerdcellish though. I'd need to inject T to get ideal voice.
here's a short clip of my voice:

Bra you actually sound exactly like me.

Pop smoke's voice was so fucking iconic. Cant believe he was only 20 when he died. Rip the WOO

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
Only for a black guy.

Only for a black guy.
keep coping. if a white guy sounded like him it would be a huge halo and he would appear NT af. Stallone is the closest that comes to it:

• JFL
I have a deep voice and grew up in the actual hood as a white boi. When I went to college I had to entirely change my voice to even remotely be taken seriously among the top tier students I was around lol. Stop trying to make a lack of proper English sound cool its not, it indicates you can't make money in a white collar environment.

I have a deep voice and grew up in the actual hood as a white boi. When I went to college I had to entirely change my voice to even remotely be taken seriously among the top tier students I was around lol. Stop trying to make a lack of proper English sound cool its not, it indicates you can't make money in a white collar environment.
nah im the same but i didnt give a fuck. i was hanging with the ball players heading to the studio after class and shit and we was all pulling hella bitches. u switched up and started hanging around the middle class law abiding normies while i was just leveling up with the hustlers who didnt give a fuck ya heard.

• JFL
keep coping. if a white guy sounded like him it would be a huge halo and he would appear NT af. Stallone is the closest that comes to it:

Stallonepill strikes again. Can't catch a break...

nah im the same but i didnt give a fuck. i was hanging with the ball players heading to the studio after class and shit and we was all pulling hella bitches. u switched up and started hanging around the middle class law abiding normies while i was just leveling up with the hustlers who didnt give a fuck ya heard.
The only way to make enough money to buy a house or car in the hood is to sell coke. Is the ebonics worth it?

The only way to make enough money to buy a house or car in the hood is to sell coke. Is the ebonics worth it?
lol nah or u can play ball or rap or just flat out hustle. me and my homies was doing all three.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19995
I will pound ur bussy jordan barrett ass nikkuh

ur 12 bro get off this site go play fortnite and stop listening to your parents' eminem cds

ur 12 bro get off this site go play fortnite and stop listening to your parents' eminem cds
lol nah lil bro im older than u and make more money than ur parents. maybe one day u can be like me:

deep voice with slang and a ethnic color tint

Stallone sounds like a drunken crsckwhore with a broken jaw. He talks like a fucking idiot.

Last edited:
mans never left his house or went on tiktok. every girl be talking with some slang tryna act like they from the streets fr. them snowbunnies dont know wat we came from but its all good if they be throwin it back for a real one tho

A major cope if there ever was one. "The streets" are a matriarchical incel/tranny factory. Women want men of status.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725

Stallone clearly sounds white. If a white guy sounded like the guy in the video, the incongruity would be uncanny.

Stallone clearly sounds white. If a white guy sounded like the guy in the video, the incongruity would be uncanny.

"muh incongruity brah". it's called being NT and fashionable. something an autistic spastic wouldnt know about.

• JFL
Reactions: traveler

"muh incongruity brah". it's called being NT and fashionable. something an autistic spastic wouldnt know about.

A keyboard warrior. That's very tough. All I'm saying is that there are clear ethnic variations in voice and mismatching voice and phenotype would be strange. It's not debatable. Maybe somebody else here has the energy to hold your hand and walk you through it.

A keyboard warrior. That's very tough. All I'm saying is that there are clear ethnic variations in voice and mismatching voice and phenotype would be strange. It's not debatable. Maybe somebody else here has the energy to hold your hand and walk you through it.
just need slang talk slang walk deep voice slang cock

• JFL
Reactions: MrRubiks