This is the LAST DECADE for looksmaxing [BR00TAL REMINDER]

Chintuck22

Chintuck22

Monster
2020 - 2030 will be the final decade for looksmaxing and moneymaxing. It will be the most degenerate decade in civilizational history. It'll be the 21st Century's version of the Roaring 20s.

After 2020s there will be feminist blowback against looksmaxing and truly transformational cosmetic surgery will be banned (they'll just use the 'it's unsafe' excuse) and the few daring cosmetic surgeons will be sued out of existence or forced to retire. Only very soft looksmaxes like teeth whitening or LASIK will be allowed.

Money making opportunities will also dry up for the common man. Hell, it's already extremely difficult to moneymax for men - right now the only legit choice is IT/tech. After the 2020s even the opportunities there will start drying up.

A lot of accomplished surgeons like Eppley are getting older and most will retire (or die). And the new generation of cosmetic surgeons aren't interested in being pioneers. The new gen is also extremely conservative with male clients.

After the 2020s it won't be 80/20 anymore. It will be 99/1. Have you seen mouse utopia experiment??

Mice placed in perfect conditions where all of their needs are met. After an initial phase of prosperity, their society degenerates. All of the mice become more violent, however the female mice are especially violent towards the "excess males". Eventually mice appear that are obsessed with their appearance but to not mate.

This is the true blackpill. There is barely any time left for ascension. If you aren't working every day to make your ascension dreams come true then you are a cuck who refuses to see how bleak the future is going to be for non-Chad men.

The generation after gen Z is gonna have the highest rates of mental illness, highest rates of degeneracy, highest rates of joblessness, will have nothing in terms of wealth and will likely be blackpilled by default. Be thankful that you were born now and not in the 2010’s/2020’s.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: AngryShortMale, Rt-Rust1, Deleted member 14262 and 49 others
:(

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5875 and Chintuck22
source?

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Rt-Rust1, Toth's thot and optimisticzoomer
When you rot in front of PC all day no doub you ll talk autist bs

Nobody will forbid plastic surgery, if anything it will become more common

Aspies need to get out of the house

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: zeshama, Rt-Rust1, Deleted member 14262 and 39 others
I will die soon anyway

Yeah.. you're crippled without a doubt :feelskek:

How can people be this gulible and fucking retarded.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2968, ItsOver.com, HeavenAdmιn and 1 other person
fuck man this shit just made my heart sink, FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK I FUCKING HATE THIS SHIT FUCK FEMINISTS I HOPE THEY ALL GET BEHEADED like in best gore isis videos, this shit had ruined my next week FUCK

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AngryShortMale, Deleted member 2968, Deleted member 5875 and 1 other person
you really know theres some kind of underlying person when they base their ENTIRE ideology purely on looks when its only a part of the equation

• Hmm...
Reactions: Rt-Rust1
fuck man this shit just made my heart sink, FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK I FUCKING HATE THIS SHIT FUCK FEMINISTS I HOPE THEY ALL GET BEHEADED like in best gore isis videos, this shit had ruined my next week FUCK
I'm so sorry man :(

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: ItsOver.com, Marsiere214, Deleted member 5875 and 2 others
I’m 100% convinced you are mentally ill. You literally try to pick fights with everyone on this forum.
Do you want to say something @PapiMew ? Was that another shizo rambling i hear ?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com and HeavenAdmιn
CUNT AND I WAS PLAIINNING ON GETTING A JOB AND WOULDVE GOT MY SURGIRIES AT 23 AND WOULD BE CHADLITE NOW ITS ALL FUCKING RUINED FUCK

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214, HighIQcel, Deleted member 5875 and 4 others
@PapiMew you will remember the day you ugh'ed this thread !!

I put effort and get feedback like this.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: ItsOver.com, Marsiere214, Deleted member 5875 and 3 others
You are ignoring content by this member. Show ignored content
Now i beg you to set profile on public so i can dox your semen guzzling profile !

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com and HeavenAdmιn
aspie ramblings ngl

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel
Lmao what a retarded fucking thread + op is an abused dog

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Deleted member 10449
im excited bro

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Marsiere214, nonserviam and HeavenAdmιn

HOLLY FUCKING SHIT MORE REACTS ON BLUEPILLED POST THAN ON BLACKPILLED THREAD ??????

ARE PEOPLE THIS STUPID ??

WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON HERE, ARE YOU BACKING ME UP ON DISCORD ?

• +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com
  • +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com, Marsiere214 and Deleted member 6723
You are fucking retarded, bluepilled and mentally incapable of accepting the reality

Now bark for me boyos :feelskek: pump this thread with replies pls!
nah bro im just excited for it idk I like when something big happens regardless of it being good or bad

bump

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: HeavenAdmιn and Chintuck22
Yeah.. you're crippled without a doubt :feelskek:

How can people be this gulible and fucking retarded.
At least I am not some wuss scared of getting cucked by feminists

What a joke, a man - if we can even call you that - afraid he ll be told by foids if he can do PS

You are a fucking joke

• Ugh..
Reactions: Chintuck22
Lmao what a retarded fucking thread + op is an abused dog
Abused dog is an understatement

Probably some ugly subhuman autist with so much social anxiety he can't exit his room scared feminists will cuck him and he won't be able to do ps

Pathetic coward of an op

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: W0KESTMOTHF and Chintuck22
Stolen thread.

• JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214 and Deleted member 4430
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, sandcelmuttcel, Deleted member 1862 and 2 others
Don't worry the West's gonna collapse by 2030. Think of Russia or Brazil. That is going to be your neighborhood.

I put effort and get feedback like this.
jfl at you, you copy pasted this and are looking for validation for your "effort" put into a thread that will have 0 effect on anyone's life

it's over for you, recessed cuq

• JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214 and Deleted member 4430
  • Hmm...
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com, Deleted member 4430 and HeavenAdmιn
jfl at you, you copy pasted this and are looking for validation for your "effort" put into a thread that will have 0 effect on anyone's life

it's over for you, recessed cuq
You imbecile i edited thread entirely using mouse utopia example, keep pumping my thread with replies !

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com, Deleted member 5875 and HeavenAdmιn
everyone here should ascend in 10 years tbh if not rope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5875
won't matter that much since hypergamy will probs just get worse

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, HighIQcel and Deleted member 3020
jfl, the gender wars are fucked & things aren't the best for men rn but there isn't going to be a feminist blowback that leads to the banning of surgeries ahahahahah.

If anything, I think things will reach a boiling point & there'll be a backlash AGAINST the current wave of feminism. Many women have already abandoned the movement because of the direction it's taking.

If you go outside & interact with people you'll realise that reddit is not an accurate representation of society lmao.

it's also not hard to moneymaxx as a male, it's just that it takes effort & iq that most users on here don't have.

It'll be fine, I'm certain that things will slowly calm down & become more reasonable. We need more people who hold well informed, alternative views to go on the news etc. instead of the highly retarded, racist & conspiracy driven shit that you find on sites like this.

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, HighIQcel, Soundgoodizer and 4 others
You imbecile i edited thread entirely using mouse utopia example, keep pumping my thread with replies !
Copied 90% of it and then add a bit of text w/o credit, very disingenuous of you, you recessed truecel.

Copied 90% of it and then add a bit of text w/o credit, very disingenuous of you, you recessed truecel.
I'm afraid i don't have a doggy treat for you right now 🐶🐶

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com and Ocelot
so the timing is almost perfect
it’s about ascending or losing it all

• +1
you really know theres some kind of underlying person when they base their ENTIRE ideology purely on looks when its only a part of the equation
Looks = genetics = survival = everything

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, HighIQcel, Deleted member 110 and 1 other person
but just walking in the dark and you could see the look on my face it just tears me apart

• So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel and Chintuck22
i really want to ascend it is my life goal and number 1 priority, i hope your right

• +1
people think like this then a decade passes and shits is the exact same

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
We are already the mice, just that we're early adopters. Looksmaxxing will be everyday life due to hypernormalization of the shifting overton window.

• +1
Reactions: Lux and mewcoper
people think like this then a decade passes and shits is the exact same
Compare the world today to what it was like 10 years ago.
Women can be the biggest whores ever thanks to Instagram, Tiktok and Tinder. Internet coins will replace gold. Your government can force you to stay in your house for months because the flu is killing some boomers.
Don't underestimate how fast things can change.

• +1
never been that depressed tbh

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Chintuck22 and Deleted member 10449
Cope thread plastic surgery will never get banned.

Yeah, it will become more common in the future, but right now I think it's very uncommon for men to get surgeries for aesthetic reasons. Most men aren't redpilled about their looks IRL. Lots of guys still think that personality is the only thing that matters in dating.

• +1
2020 - 2030 will be the final decade for looksmaxing and moneymaxing. It will be the most degenerate decade in civilizational history. It'll be the 21st Century's version of the Roaring 20s.

After 2020s there will be feminist blowback against looksmaxing and truly transformational cosmetic surgery will be banned (they'll just use the 'it's unsafe' excuse) and the few daring cosmetic surgeons will be sued out of existence or forced to retire. Only very soft looksmaxes like teeth whitening or LASIK will be allowed.

Money making opportunities will also dry up for the common man. Hell, it's already extremely difficult to moneymax for men - right now the only legit choice is IT/tech. After the 2020s even the opportunities there will start drying up.

A lot of accomplished surgeons like Eppley are getting older and most will retire (or die). And the new generation of cosmetic surgeons aren't interested in being pioneers. The new gen is also extremely conservative with male clients.

After the 2020s it won't be 80/20 anymore. It will be 99/1. Have you seen mouse utopia experiment??

Mice placed in perfect conditions where all of their needs are met. After an initial phase of prosperity, their society degenerates. All of the mice become more violent, however the female mice are especially violent towards the "excess males". Eventually mice appear that are obsessed with their appearance but to not mate.

This is the true blackpill. There is barely any time left for ascension. If you aren't working every day to make your ascension dreams come true then you are a cuck who refuses to see how bleak the future is going to be for non-Chad men.

The generation after gen Z is gonna have the highest rates of mental illness, highest rates of degeneracy, highest rates of joblessness, will have nothing in terms of wealth and will likely be blackpilled by default. Be thankful that you were born now and not in the 2010’s/2020’s.

tbh I don't think it's over feminism might have a blowback against male looksmaxing but it will be insignificant at best there's a lot of money to be made off of male looksmaxing for the Cosmetic industry it might become slightly more expensive and hard-to-get but still doable. Plus most men will be taken out of commission by obesity or mental illness even if looksmaxing becomes mainstream it will be commercialized and there will be lots of miss information/cope. The real problem is the increase the crime rates meaning you have to be masculine and Tall attract females on top of being attractive and the fact that finding you loyal female partner will be nearly impossible. You will be able to slay tho but having a family will never happen for you. In 2050 it will really be over because they will begin inject people with brain chips marked with the Beast.

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and HighIQcel
Just copy @SixFootManlet thread for reacts theory

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Marsiere214, Chintuck22, Deleted member 4430 and 1 other person