This is the only place i can vent about the emo girl and how bad she makes me want to kill myself

aBetterMii

aBetterMii

Petition to add Dogpill to physics
I cant tell irl friends cause i will push them away or they will try and call my parents or cops or sumn if i mention how bad this fucking girl makes me want to rope. Im too pussy to ever do it but they dont care that i wont do it. Here nobody cares but i can still get if off my chest which is what matters. I dont want anyone to be concerned for me i just need a way to get shit off my chest. My mind has a big black cancerous rot in it that cant be cured because i will never have that perfect girl to settle down with and grow old with and to love me even thru hard times it will never happen im ugly and boring and broken and just suck

• +1
Reactions: Hikicel69, isis_Bleach, Deleted member and 1 other person
I want to kill myself but I know God will send me to hell if I do

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: CristianT, Central Cee, Deleted member 17791 and 7 others
I want to kill myself but I know God will send me to hell if I do
Sometimes i wonder if hell could even really be worse than life on this Earth

Sometimes i wonder if hell could even really be worse than life on this Earth
One thing I found out is that it can always get worse. It’s a bottomless pit. There’s no rock bottom, it just gets worse and worse forever.

• So Sad
Reactions: Central Cee and aBetterMii
Same bro. Having oneitis sucks. Actually the best way to get rid of it is to try to simp for other pretty girls so you will realise that all the girls make you feel the same and there is no oneitis

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii
Extremely low T post.

Imagine wanting to end your 21 years of life cause of some worthless whore.

Fuck that.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: CristianT, closedplatecel, aBetterMii and 2 others
Extremely low T post.

Imagine wanting to end your 21 years of life cause of some worthless whore.

Fuck that.
Not even terrastacy is worth this

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, aBetterMii and Deleted member 15577
I cant tell irl friends cause i will push them away or they will try and call my parents or cops or sumn if i mention how bad this fucking girl makes me want to rope. Im too pussy to ever do it but they dont care that i wont do it. Here nobody cares but i can still get if off my chest which is what matters. I dont want anyone to be concerned for me i just need a way to get shit off my chest. My mind has a big black cancerous rot in it that cant be cured because i will never have that perfect girl to settle down with and grow old with and to love me even thru hard times it will never happen im ugly and boring and broken and just suck
Tell me bout her
In pm if u want

• So Sad
Reactions: aBetterMii