This is too funny. Alex and John Anthony Fraudstyle fall out & so he puts him on blast

MakinItHappenReturn

MakinItHappenReturn

Fire burning inside

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, gymmaxedhorse, RecessedChinCel and 6 others
@Seth Walsh LOL

wtf is this shit

• +1
Reactions: MRD and VHD
Alex doing the weirdest shit recently, having live debates with BDSM slaves, destroying the "game" of fellow PUAs. :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, to be human, Elvisandreaa and 1 other person
Alex doing the weirdest shit recently, having live debates with BDSM slaves, destroying the "game" of fellow PUAs. :lul:

He got absolutely dismembered by a Black Pill guy called Scribe the other day looool.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, oldcelloser, to be human and 2 others
John Anthony's game: 'I just got done paying a prostitute money after she suckled on my lolly pop for 2 hrs, how about yourself?'

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22328, LooksOrDeath and oldcelloser
He got absolutely dismembered by a Black Pill guy called Scribe the other day looool.
Called im out hard. Called him out on lying on his slays, contrary to Wheat Waffles believing everything he says.

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser
Called im out hard. Called him out on lying on his slays, contrary to Wheat Waffles believing everything he says.

He has semi slayed, but ethnic and black bitches mainly. Not Stacey whites.

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover and Deleted member 14693
Still doubting his claimed bodycount of 300-400

Nah that's bs

I've known guys in that range, still hang with one and he is a genuine Tyrone mixed race green eyed 5'9 physically aesthetic sex-god

Alex isn't a betabuxxer so he would never amass that figure as a 5/10

• +1
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse, oldcelloser, Johnnybegood and 1 other person
They always own the PUAs

• JFL
Lol gotta shoutout to @Seth Walsh for introducing me to Smash TV

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser and Seth Walsh

• JFL
Reactions: untouchable_coper, LooksOrDeath, gymmaxedhorse and 3 others
They always own the PUAs

One of the greatest livestreams of all time. The PUAs got fucking decimated.

He's a voicecel GODDAMNIT! Fuck KRW. KRWpill = not having a job living at your parents house trying to grift idiots in the "manosphere". Brutal. Dude thinks he's a charisma coach when he has a twerp voice, social anxiety and a micropenis.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Max Frauder, gymmaxedhorse, oldcelloser and 2 others

Confused Schitts Creek GIF by CBC

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser, Elvisandreaa, aBetterMii and 1 other person
MD and Scribe are cool mfers. @oldcelloser has been watching them for ages too. There's like 60-70 full 4-8hour streams from the 2020- early 2021 era that are privated and FaceandLMS, ITV etc used to come on and they'd just roast dating coaches and call out their bs by blackpilling them :lul:

You can try access them here https://mgtowmirror.is/channel/UCsCdTgqoQbm1AosqUl5CGOw/

They go the full extreme. Fuck me LOOOOOL HAHAHAHAHA :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

94dde64aba86af00161016ecd8d04e39

Nicolas Cage Laughing GIF

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser, Elvisandreaa, Mr.Proper and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Seth Walsh
Currently Out so will watch it later but seen the first few minutes of it and seems absolutely hilarious. Are these guys mostLy Millennials as they seem to have too much banter to be zoomers I am ngl
Yeah they’re like 40s

• +1
Yeah they’re like 40s

Oh they are Generation X then looool not even Millen

I had a feeling some of them would be tbh

Gonna watch this a little later just got back

Are you on Rumble btw? How are you finding it currently? Is it gonna take over YouTube within the next half a decade? Or at least be on par?

• +1
Reactions: Seth Walsh
Oh they are Generation X then looool not even Millen

I had a feeling some of them would be tbh

Gonna watch this a little later just got back

Are you on Rumble btw? How are you finding it currently? Is it gonna take over YouTube within the next half a decade? Or at least be on par?
Never been on rumble. Nah I think YT is too big tbh. Don't see anything overtaking it imo

• +1
How?

Scribe was painful to listen to.. Fresh debates better than Scribe

You're a little stupid fucking fanboy that goes for who is the more agreeable and would make the better best-man in your wedding

Fucking cuck normie

Why are you here? You have absolutely no edge to you. NOT BASED. Not aware of the matrix. Just a complete zombie normie

the walking dead zombie GIF

Rather than going by who is more likeable and you can trust, go with who you would have in your 300 squad if you were a spartan back in the day bruv

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: stevielake, gymmaxedhorse, oldcelloser and 1 other person
You're a little stupid fucking fanboy that goes for who is the more agreeable and would make the better best-man in your wedding

Fucking cuck normie

Why are you here? You have absolutely no edge to you. NOT BASED. Not aware of the matrix. Just a complete zombie normie

the walking dead zombie GIF

Rather than going by who is more likeable and you can trust, go with who you would have in your 300 squad if you were a spartan back in the day bruv
JFL I’m not a fanboy :lul: I’m neutral when it comes to debates

Scribe had LITERALLY no counter arguments

Can’t show his face cuz we all know he’s a Incel paying for pussy in Panama lol

The fact he’s part of MGTOW Dictionary’s crew should tell you enough looool

JFL at you raging over nothing

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: stevielake, oldcelloser and Seth Walsh

It all starts at the Black Pill.

Your looks are your base and then everything else matters such as frame-control, energy, interesting topics and humour.

Alex's arguments are shit. He is a 4/10 bent nose, receding hairline, shark teeth twat that has to play the just be white card to get average looking Ethnics, Latinas and Gooks. Stop your retarded fucking worship of a clear clown that most people with a sense of reality watch only for entertainment and giggles. You stupid fuckwit.

He isn't MGTOW. He's been with chicks and you can identify that by his voice and overall frame-control when in discussion.

• +1
Reactions: Racky, stevielake, oldcelloser and 1 other person
He isn't MGTOW. He's been with chicks and you can identify that by his voice and overall frame-control when in discussion.
Glad to know you can read clearly JFL

So you’ve seen this nigga with chicks? The same nigga who won’t show his face :lul::ROFLMAO:

I can’t believe you’re sucking off this random blackpiller so much lmao

This dude said he waits for women to approach him & approaching women is predatory

Stop making yourself more of a clown. Leave this forum & enjoy your LTR while you still can

Glad to know you can read clearly JFL

So you’ve seen this nigga with chicks? The same nigga who won’t show his face :lul::ROFLMAO:

I can’t believe you’re sucking off this random blackpiller so much lmao

This dude said he waits for women to approach him & approaching women is predatory

Stop making yourself more of a clown. Leave this forum & enjoy your LTR while you still can

That last sentence was absolutely irrelevant to this conversation. Grow up.

He is absolutely right that UNLESS you get a choosing signal of some sort after you are AWARE that she has seen/felt your presence, then you do not approach. Every single time I have approached at college and beyond I was seeing girls play with their hair, look at me or smile. Their biology MAKES IT VERY OBVIOUS they find you attractive. If they don't, why would you waste your time?

You can only IMPROVE on a base level of attraction. You can't CREATE that base-level when it does not exist.

Is there ever a time where may be a tiny partial base-level of attraction MAY in some tiny way exist and then that means you at least have something to work with to light the fire? YES. Absolutely, but generally speaking that is very rare and the level of game required to compensate is very tough and may even require you to delve into the realm of OVERLY sweetboy simping.

I also agree that approaching without friends is dumb as it instantly gives them the vibe that you are desperate. While if you are with friends you not only have social proof but you also don't get fucking seen for going out of your way to stalk and prey on women.

You don't get how the female brain operates and how they in groups think about guys. If you did, you would immediately CLOCK what the fuck he was talking about.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Racky, BigJimsWornOutTires and oldcelloser
That last sentence was absolutely irrelevant to this conversation. Grow up.

He is absolutely right that UNLESS you get a choosing signal of some sort after you are AWARE that she has seen/felt your presence, then you do not approach. Every single time I have approached at college and beyond I was seeing girls play with their hair, look at me or smile. Their biology MAKES IT VERY OBVIOUS they find you attractive. If they don't, why would you waste your time?

You can only IMPROVE on a base level of attraction. You can't CREATE that base-level when it does not exist.

Is there ever a time where may be a tiny partial base-level of attraction MAY in some tiny way exist and then that means you at least have something to work with to light the fire? YES. Absolutely, but generally speaking that is very rare and the level of game required to compensate is very tough and may even require you to delve into the realm of OVERLY sweetboy simping.

I also agree that approaching without friends is dumb as it instantly gives them the vibe that you are desperate. While if you are with friends you not only have social proof but you also don't get fucking seen for going out of your way to stalk and prey on women.

You don't get how the female brain operates and how they in groups think about guys. If you did, you would immediately CLOCK what the fuck he was talking about.
Seek therapy please

• JFL
Reactions: Racky
i couldnt believe this was true

this world is doomed JFL

• JFL
Reactions: Racky and oldcelloser
  • JFL
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse and oldcelloser
  • JFL
Reactions: NECK&VOICE, Anasurimbor, gymmaxedhorse and 3 others
who

• JFL
Thank you for this, Alex is AWESOME for this!

• JFL
who are these cringe redpiller?

• JFL
@MakinItHappenReturn @oldcelloser more lore

• JFL

You're controlled opposition sold out to PWFs little circlejerk crew. Have fun chilling with Christian Finance and Greg Lurik. It's been known since like 2006 that PUA is a scam why tf are you sticking up for PUAs lmao.
Season 5 Reaction GIF by The Office

I've seen Scribe's face too. Why does his face have to do with what he's saying? He's just a normal looking dude in his 40s. His main point is that game is bullshit - and it's true. Just coz you don't like MDs crew doesn't mean you have to act like pick up art is real and pickup artists are doing magic spells to create attraction out of thin air. I see you fanboying in the PWF comments all the time.

serious spongebob squarepants GIF

It's funny how they pretty much did a groupbuy and now a ton of people are on Alex's payroll.. The Vital Message, all of them ...
Excited Joy GIF by Kiszkiloszki

Last edited:
  • Woah

Okay I overread that you said you're "neutral" but come on you should know pickup art is a scam regardless of how much you dislike MD and his crew. And yeah Scribe is incel paying for pussy in Panama. I remember when he first made an appearance on stream he called himself a "pieceofshitcel" when he was learning what -cel means :lul:

None of that stuff invalidates what he's saying against Alex. Alex is a total rip off artist. I mean that's pretty obvious. Do you know about the blackpill yet? :D

Last edited:
  • +1
All I see is two low SMV men arguing over a Goblina

• JFL
Okay I overread that you said you're "neutral" but come on you should know pickup art is a scam regardless of how much you dislike MD and his crew. And yeah Scribe is incel paying for pussy in Panama. I remember when he first made an appearance on stream he called himself a "pieceofshitcel" when he was learning what -cel means :lul:

None of that stuff invalidates what he's saying against Alex. Alex is a total rip off artist. I mean that's pretty obvious. Do you know about the blackpill yet? :D
You're controlled opposition sold out to PWFs little circlejerk crew. Have fun chilling with Christian Finance and Greg Lurik. It's been known since like 2006 that PUA is a scam why tf are you sticking up for PUAs lmao.
Season 5 Reaction GIF by The Office

I've seen Scribe's face too. Why does his face have to do with what he's saying? He's just a normal looking dude in his 40s. His main point is that game is bullshit - and it's true. Just coz you don't like MDs crew doesn't mean you have to act like pick up art is real and pickup artists are doing magic spells to create attraction out of thin air. I see you fanboying in the PWF comments all the time.

serious spongebob squarepants GIF

It's funny how they pretty much did a groupbuy and now a ton of people are on Alex's payroll.. The Vital Message, all of them ...
Excited Joy GIF by Kiszkiloszki
My god you guys are low IQ.. but it’s ok you guys are still young & have no real experience with women so I can’t be mad :ROFLMAO:

Bro I’ve been Blackpilled since FaceandLMS came out with his vids years ago.. guess what I’ve became less and less blackpilled cuz a lot of the theories are retarded & don’t align with what I’ve experienced IRL.

And it’s only applicable to extreme spectrums.. guys who are legit subhumans & gigachads

Plenty of guys agree with me as well like @chadison @Yliaster

I’m only criticizing the debate between Alex & Scribe..

I watch PUA content like this & F&F literally for entertainment. I don’t take it seriously nor do I agree with everything they say..

The reason you guys think “game” is bullshit is cuz you’re not looking at it from a strategy sense

PUAs made you think you’re “playing games” with women & you’re manipulating them with corny one liners that’ll guarantee pussy.

That’s not fucking game.. if you ever heard a guy say “yo that dude has game” you’d understand.

I’d respect Scribe & MDs crew if they actually could debate with actual arguments that make sense JFL

Sounds like you didn’t even watch the whole debate. What arguments did Scribe make that made any sense over Alex’s?

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: stevielake, Seth Walsh and oldcelloser