This is too funny. Alex and John Anthony Fraudstyle fall out & so he puts him on blast

And it’s only applicable to extreme spectrums.. guys who are legit subhumans & gigachads
Funny GIF

• JFL
Reactions: Seth Walsh
My god you guys are low IQ.. but it’s ok you guys are still young & have no real experience with women so I can’t be mad :ROFLMAO:

Bro I’ve been Blackpilled since FaceandLMS came out with his vids years ago.. guess what I’ve became less and less blackpilled cuz a lot of the theories are retarded & don’t align with what I’ve experienced IRL.

And it’s only applicable to extreme spectrums.. guys who are legit subhumans & gigachads

Plenty of guys agree with me as well like @chadison @Yliaster

I’m only criticizing the debate between Alex & Scribe..

I watch PUA content like this & F&F literally for entertainment. I don’t take it seriously nor do I agree with everything they say..

The reason you guys think “game” is bullshit is cuz you’re not looking at it from a strategy sense

PUAs made you think you’re “playing games” with women & you’re manipulating them with corny one liners that’ll guarantee pussy.

That’s not fucking game.. if you ever heard a guy say “yo that dude has game” you’d understand.

I’d respect Scribe & MDs crew if they actually could debate with actual arguments that make sense JFL

Sounds like you didn’t even watch the whole debate. What arguments did Scribe make that made any sense over Alex’s?
That’s Alex’s whole strategy, to try make it seem like it’s “Argument v Argument”.

The suggestion that his pick up artist pdf course that you buy for hundreds of $, or his paid phone calls where you pay by the hour shouldn’t need an “Argument” for it to be seen clearly as what it is - A scam.

• Hmm...
Reactions: tyronelite
That’s Alex’s whole strategy, to try make it seem like it’s “Argument v Argument”.

The suggestion that his pick up artist pdf course that you buy for hundreds of $, or his paid phone calls where you pay by the hour shouldn’t need an “Argument” for it to be seen clearly as what it is - A scam.
Ok now you’re moving the goal post..

Go watch the debate where they talk about cold approach then come back & talk to me

• +1
Ok now you’re moving the goal post..

Go watch the debate where they talk about cold approach then come back & talk to me
I don't care what they were specifically debating about. I'm asking you if you believe in the "PUA / Game" thing? If you think Alex has super powers and secret strategies that can usurp his ugly looks in all situations?

Do you believe the Indian guy is "banging 8s and 9s white girls"?. I mean, it's easy for a lot of us to see that all of these pockets of YouTube are scams but man... I think I remember seeing you in Faceandlms livestreams like 4 years ago, and now you're arguing FOR scammers? Either he's bought some people out, paid them off or smth or we're just living in parallel universes.

I'm not a Scribe fanboy either. I know he copes with saying he'll never let a girl mess him around etc when he's just an old incel in Panama too. So lets take Scribe out of this because he's not the best at even getting his points across.

Leaked pwf emails "Scribe pt2 don't let him redirect or dodge"

I can call out Scribe and MD and all them whenever they're talking shit. But maybe we'll just have to degree about the dating coaches. Nothing they say will convince me they aren't scam artists, because they are. I watch them for entertainment too. But I was informed that a bunch of people were paid off by Alex such as Caduceus and his gang, and some other random guys who appear on the streamyards now. John Anthony, Kevin Ray and every dating coach are just charlatans, can we at least agree there? Or do you pay for their courses and they help you bang 8s and 9s white chicks like the fat Indian PUA who's clearly not lying :)

Hope we can find some middle ground here because I'm kinda taken aback since you're literally a mod here. You seem cool but nothings gonna convince me "game" is a thing that can be taught and sold behind secret paywalls.

Scribe crumbled especially in the first debate on PWFs channel but he had tactics to beat him debate-wise I guess. But yeah, I haven't been directly responding to your questions about "the debate" because I'm very hard set on not getting influenced or even sucked into anything to do with PWF, JAL etc. I just watch for entertainment.

If he's paying you, that's cool. I guess I'd probs do the same. Lots of people are using his channel to boost their own exposure, even Destiny who's a lot bigger and has nothing to do with his scheme.

• Woah
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
shes ugly asf :lul:
No woman is ugly. How dare you! Just because you're into men doesn't give you the right to project any woman as you. Women are beautiful ALL WOMEN that are born with vaginas. Guys pretending to be girls are ugly as fuck!

the "PUA / Game" thing?
Game is simply a strategy to get what you want in life.. this is my definition.

You’re using game in all aspects of life without realizing it. Fitness Game, Dating Game, Business Game, Social Media Game, etc

Read what I said in the previous post I already explained it.

And no they’re not paying me :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: why would they pay a random nigga like me just to what? Act like I’m supporting everything they say? Flattered you think I’m that important lol

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and Seth Walsh

You’re using game in all aspects of life without realizing it. Fitness Game, Dating Game, Business Game, Social Media Game, etc

And no they’re not paying me :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: why would they pay a random nigga like me just to what? Act like I’m supporting everything they say? Flattered you think I’m that important lol
Aight I get you. Makes sense respect that.

Nah I genuinely thought you were on his payroll too. I know that guy The Vital Message sold out to him. He used to make roast videos and debate him on the other side so Alex had to offer him a semi-permanent place on the PWF channel so he could grow his smaller channel. Same thing with the Greg, Christian Finance, guys, Ashley, Sarah - all just given the chance to use Alex's channel under the premise they won't attack the pickup stuff.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and tyronelite

Nah I genuinely thought you were on his payroll too. I know that guy The Vital Message sold out to him. He used to make roast videos and debate him on the other side so Alex had to offer him a semi-permanent place on the PWF channel so he could grow his smaller channel. Same thing with the Greg, Christian Finance, guys, Ashley, Sarah - all just given the chance to use Alex's channel under the premise they won't attack the pickup stuff.
are you on @MakinItHappenReturn payroll? I see you commenting on almost all his threads and backing him up, I hope the pay is worth it

• JFL
are you on @MakinItHappenReturn payroll? I see you commenting on almost all his threads and backing him up, I hope the pay is worth it

Someone's jealous of the edgy kids at school hanging out

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: softlysoftly and Seth Walsh
@MakinItHappenReturn Where do I send the invoice boyo?

• JFL
Reactions: softlysoftly and MakinItHappenReturn
he is an oldcel like op

What you don't get is your definition and/or interpretation of game does not matter bro

It's the definition and/or interpretation of game that the PUAs sell to their market custom which is what matters

Saying the way you look doesn't cap you on how you can behave is a complete lie. Your game is only as flexible as how good you look and some people have no flexibility and why? Because they look like this

He cannot act incongruent to the way he looks.

What you gonna say to this bhenchod? To grow a beard, buy an overcoat and work out in the gym? Fuck that. So he can do what? Become a downsyndrome model when he'd be mogged by those also?

Nino 500x750

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
For the love of God stop watching this garbage or your IQ is going to rot.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: tyronelite, Seth Walsh and MakinItHappenReturn
he is an oldcel like op
takes one to know one
What you don't get is your definition and/or interpretation of game does not matter bro

It's the definition and/or interpretation of game that the PUAs sell to their market custom which is what matters

Saying the way you look doesn't cap you on how you can behave is a complete lie. Your game is only as flexible as how good you look and some people have no flexibility and why? Because they look like this

View attachment 1896473

What you gonna say to this bhenchod? To grow a beard, buy an overcoat and work out in the gym? Fuck that. So he can do what? Become a downsyndrome model when he'd be mogged by those also?

View attachment 1896475
you will end up like john anthony banging uk slags with 50 kilos of makeup
@MakinItHappenReturn Where do I send the invoice boyo?
you don't like ratings but your boy ravi literally sells ratings on fiverr he is just like the other scammers like wheat waffle

• +1

View attachment 1896473

View attachment 1896475
He should do well if he says the line "Hey do you like wine? White or red? Look into my blue Russian eyes and tell me you don't wanna split a bottle on my balcony", while cornering her with a Husky

• JFL
Reactions: MakinItHappenReturn
For the love of God stop watching this garbage or your IQ is going to rot.
True man. This is advice I'm gonna actually take

takes one to know one

you don't like ratings but your boy ravi literally sells ratings on fiverr he is just like the other scammers like wheat waffle
I don't condone anyone doing face ratings man. I always say how I'm against it even infront of him. It's just my opinion. I don't have any involvement with his fiverr stuff I just like tagging him in these threads and having a laugh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: softlysoftly and MakinItHappenReturn
takes one to know one

I'm not an oldcel btw

I don't care what they were specifically debating about. I'm asking you if you believe in the "PUA / Game" thing? If you think Alex has super powers and secret strategies that can usurp his ugly looks in all situations?

Do you believe the Indian guy is "banging 8s and 9s white girls"?. I mean, it's easy for a lot of us to see that all of these pockets of YouTube are scams but man... I think I remember seeing you in Faceandlms livestreams like 4 years ago, and now you're arguing FOR scammers? Either he's bought some people out, paid them off or smth or we're just living in parallel universes.

I'm not a Scribe fanboy either. I know he copes with saying he'll never let a girl mess him around etc when he's just an old incel in Panama too. So lets take Scribe out of this because he's not the best at even getting his points across.

Leaked pwf emails "Scribe pt2 don't let him redirect or dodge" View attachment 1896452

I can call out Scribe and MD and all them whenever they're talking shit. But maybe we'll just have to degree about the dating coaches. Nothing they say will convince me they aren't scam artists, because they are. I watch them for entertainment too. But I was informed that a bunch of people were paid off by Alex such as Caduceus and his gang, and some other random guys who appear on the streamyards now. John Anthony, Kevin Ray and every dating coach are just charlatans, can we at least agree there? Or do you pay for their courses and they help you bang 8s and 9s white chicks like the fat Indian PUA who's clearly not lying :)

Hope we can find some middle ground here because I'm kinda taken aback since you're literally a mod here. You seem cool but nothings gonna convince me "game" is a thing that can be taught and sold behind secret paywalls.

Scribe crumbled especially in the first debate on PWFs channel but he had tactics to beat him debate-wise I guess. But yeah, I haven't been directly responding to your questions about "the debate" because I'm very hard set on not getting influenced or even sucked into anything to do with PWF, JAL etc. I just watch for entertainment.

If he's paying you, that's cool. I guess I'd probs do the same. Lots of people are using his channel to boost their own exposure, even Destiny who's a lot bigger and has nothing to do with his scheme.

This is what REALLY makes me ashamed to be of Indian/Pakistani descent

• JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and Seth Walsh
you might as well lose your virginity and ascend by bending over for ravi or as he says 'taking it up the batty'

I mean he is more than welcome

• Ugh..
Reactions: softlysoftly
Shout to John Anthony for roasting pajeets

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, MakinItHappenReturn and Seth Walsh
how old then? 35? late 40s...?

I warned you not to associate with this ravi curry, your boy ravi has been gay for the pay and it will always be a permanent part of his identity
I'm 25. I've nothing to do with him. I didn't even know his name. I've been on here since 21 and normally just focus on looksmaxxing stuff but found the PUA stuff funny and makinithappen was joining it with the memes. What's your beef with him about? Genuinely curious, sounds serious😭

• +1
Reactions: alriodai
how old then? 35? late 40s...?

I warned you not to associate with this ravi curry, your boy ravi has been gay for the pay and it will always be a permanent part of his identity
Wait were u the other guy fighting with him like a week ago when I kept getting tagged and I said I'm not getting involved? 😭😭😭

• JFL
Reactions: alriodai and MakinItHappenReturn

All good.

I’ve never heard about Christian finance but I just recently heard about Ashley & Sarah (I hate how Alex is letting them on the platform so they can grow their channel who nobody gives af about)

I only take like 3-5 guys in the dating game. For example.. I believe if you’re Indian you should take advice from Indians who have success & the same applies to every other race (Chang Nation - Asians)

I dont give advice to non blacks on this forum unless it’s generic

• +1
Shout to John Anthony for roasting pajeets

You have to admit, for her age, which is 50, she is good looking.

88e18c821af9c71cd4ad549f415e174d

Off the record we would all fuck that. You just wouldn't expect it to be the GIRLFRIEND (Not a fuck buddy) of a professional PUA coach that assists in helping a 129k subscriber PUA YouTube account

• JFL
Reactions: MakinItHappenReturn, Deleted member 22611 and LooksOrDeath
but you're not 20 either

So the fuck what you sad pathetic NPC with no skin in the game

What do fuck do you ever do but anonymously stalk threads and make your itty bitty shitty comments? You literally have NOTHING to offer. You live life in the passenger seat and you are how old???????

FUCK ME.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4430

this is so funny because john anthony lifestyle is claerly unattracitve and he brags about "having sex for 2 hours"

which any foid even autistic ones can deduct he's lying and try to prove that he "gets girls" whcih clearly he dont

if a gymcelled normie or a HTN said te same shit it would be beliaeveble

• +1
Reactions: MakinItHappenReturn and Seth Walsh

this is so funny because john anthony lifestyle is claerly unattracitve and he brags about "having sex for 2 hours"

which any foid even autistic ones can deduct he's lying and try to prove that he "gets girls" whcih clearly he dont

if a gymcelled normie or a HTN said te same shit it would be beliaeveble

Obviously. Which shows he has zero game because to have game you need sentience and he has none. No feeling of reality whatsoever.

Someone with real game plays within their looks boundaries and even a Chad wouldn't say that because he knows it is socially inappropriate unless in a nightclub setting or something, while you are coming downstairs and you own the club.

• +1
Obviously. Which shows he has zero game because to have game you need sentience and he has none. No feeling of reality whatsoever.

Someone with real game plays within their looks boundaries and even a Chad wouldn't say that because he knows it is failo.
if you're not obviously attractive never try to say shit like that john anthony dude said JFL

always be true to yourself and agreeable and you may have a chance

try what john anthony did as as a non attractive dude and you just set up yourself to be humiliated

if you're not obviously attractive never try to say shit like that john anthony dude said JFL

always be true to yourself and agreeable and you may have a chance

try what john anthony did as as a non attractive dude and you just set up yourself to be humiliated

I disagree with the agreeable part. There is a balance.

Just act like you are agreeing because you have to but then if you have strong views on something, speak up. Then she'll know you are a real one.

• +1
I disagree with the agreeable part. There is a balance.

Just act like you are agreeing because you have to but then if you have strong views on something, speak up. Then she'll know you are a real one.
of course, i always said "be true to yourself" and agreeable

I dont give a fuck what their definition is cuz it’s wrong & misled so many guys

I love how you guys use extreme examples to justify your arguments. The white dude isn’t even ugly..

I dont give a fuck what their definition is cuz it’s wrong & misled so many guys

Well you should, because what scribe is debating duh fucking brain, is the CONSENSUS definition that PUAs sell guys that are 3s and 4s in the looks department.

I know you're a nig but think a little more

I dont need to use extreme examples

A 6/10 looking guy can't have the same game as an 8/10 looking Chad. That's not extreme.

Well you should, because what scribe is debating duh fucking brain, is the CONSENSUS definition that PUAs sell guys that are 3s and 4s in the looks department.

I know you're a nig but think a little more

I dont need to use extreme examples

A 6/10 looking guy can't have the same game as an 8/10 looking Chad. That's not extreme.
Ik you’re in love with Scribe & want to fuck him but he’s a loser. Anyone with half a brain can see that

Again moving the goalpost.. you show 2 examples of an Indian & a mid tier white normie.. now you’re talking about 6/10 dude vs 8/10 Chad ?

This is why I don’t take you seriously & will eventually just ignore you

• +1
Reactions: softlysoftly
What's your beef with him about? Genuinely curious, sounds
For one, he spreads misinformation and it's important to acknowledge it but @MakinItHappenReturn would rather get defensive and claim im doing some 'oneupmanship' game or some bs like that

Second, he has this bad habit of labeling anyone who disagrees with him as an alt, he cannot for the life of him fathom that there is like more than one person that either dislikes or disagrees with what he says

• +1
Reactions: tyronelite and Seth Walsh
Ik you’re in love with Scribe & want to fuck him but he’s a loser. Anyone with half a brain can see that

Again moving the goalpost.. you show 2 examples of an Indian & a mid tier white normie.. now you’re talking about 6/10 dude vs 8/10 Chad ?

This is why I don’t take you seriously & will eventually just ignore you

More personal insults with ZERO arguments to bring to the table

Can a 6/10 use the same game as an 8/10 on a top 10% looking blonde 23 year old Staceylite with an American pheno? Yes or no?

Again moving the goalpost
one of his top strategies
he did it to me back on this thread too
will eventually just ignore you
why haven't you guys banned him yet already? and how does he keep getting unbanned every other day and it seems this privilege has only been extended to him

• +1
More personal insults with ZERO arguments to bring to the table

Can a 6/10 use the same game as an 8/10 on a top 10% looking blonde 23 year old Staceylite with an American pheno? Yes or no?
Why insult him when he displayed it himself through the whole stream :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

How tf would I know what the 6 & 8s game is?

This is such a loaded question. There so many variables that can go either way

Are they competing for this Stacy in a bar, club, tinder?

one of his top strategies
he did it to me back on this thread too

why haven't you guys banned him yet already? and how does he keep getting unbanned every other day and it seems this privilege has only been extended to him
Will read later.

He has been banned several times but I don’t care if he’s on as long as he’s not breaking severe rules

• +1
Reactions: stevielake
Why insult him when he displayed it himself through the whole stream :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

How tf would I know what the 6 & 8s game is?

This is such a loaded question. There so many variables that can go either way

Are they competing for this Stacy in a bar, club, tinder?

Because you're a 6 and we all have Tyrone/Chad friends. Do you think you could act like your Chad/Tyrone friend(s) and still pick up?

Answer.

• JFL