This is what a cheap bulk in the gym and a beard fraud can do for an average white man with height on his side (Brace yourselves. Astonishing results)

Deleted member 6908

Deleted member 6908

Looks, Charisma, Masculine Virtues
Subhuman

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: .🇹🇩., Deleted member 5969, RAITEIII and 4 others
Beard frauding is legit although he doesn't look that much better body wise, basically went from skinny to skinny fat

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Deleted member 6512, Deleted member 2205 and 6 others
  • +1
Reactions: bladeeout, EverythingMaxxer, Deleted member 9090 and 2 others
He’s 6’3 nothing else matters fuck me why am I 5’5 I want to kill my self everyday fucking clown world motherfuckers

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 7820, Selinity, OOGABOOGA and 16 others
Beard frauding is legit although he doesn't look that much better body wise, basically went from skinny to skinny fat

You are using ripped and muscular as a reference point.

Point here is he is no-longer a twig and it has played an assistance in his face too.

poor results from the body especially considering 18 months

face looks much better
Ngl beard frauding will make you look great from angles but average from the front

• +1
Reactions: zaynbrah
Good fucking hell for him man. Looksmaxxing is awesome.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6908
Ngl beard frauding will make you look great from angles but average from the front
legit you need to be very lean to look angular from front with a beard

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and Deleted member 7521
You are using ripped and muscular as a reference point.

Point here is he is no-longer a twig and it has played an assistance in his face too.
I don't think there's much of a "better" option between skinny and skinny fat, both are not good

he looks like shit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PYT, Essonerian, bruhcel and 3 others
The guy you are quoting is well-aware of that.
Who cares tbh, it's much better than trying to be clean shaven if you're bloated or have bad bones

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, tyronelite, DesiChad and 5 others
redditors love to see shitty transformations so they can feel better about their piss poor genetics, training and diet

• +1
Reactions: PYT, klamus, AlwaysHaveQuestions and 2 others
i look better from front

Like fuck you do. Your squashed nose is more on-view. Delusional twit. You tilt your head to the side in every video and picture for a valid reason.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090
Like fuck you do. Your squashed nose is more on-view. Delusional twit. You tilt your head to the side in every video and picture for a valid reason.
who cares, its a simple procedure to have it fixed

and if i tilt my head you have a problem, if i dont tilt my head people will complain and say im not showing all angles, stop coping already

who cares, its a simple procedure to have it fixed

Do it and let us see you from the front with none of the fraud antics.

Do it and let us see you from the front with none of the fraud antics.
I dont fraud but you unironically do, i've shown myself from all angles and stuff meanwhile you keep your head tilted in one way or just show front and never ever reveal your true side profile

the one time you revealed it, it became a meme. stop coping. record your side profile properly and then speak jfl.

and dont even get me started on your "prime pics"

not a single proper frontal or side pic, and for good reason . side to avoid showing recession and front to avoid showing asymmetry. always at autistic angles.

His after body is still slightly worse than my untrained one.

He is still gonna get laid tho, you cant lose with 6'3 and white unless you look like St.BO2cel

• +1
Reactions: tyronelite
No way gaining muscle is that hard

No way gaining muscle is that hard
he probably trained like shit, didn't sleep enough, not enough protein etc

Or simply bad genetics

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and Deleted member 5969
He gots to work on his posture

redditors love to see shitty transformations so they can feel better about their piss poor genetics, training and diet
the serious lifters i know go well over 225 bench by the one year mark. redditors act like it's impossible

"just be tall"

Anterior pelvic tilt is so subhuman, looks like he's bending his ass over for Tyrone.

• +1
Reactions: androgenic
When you say diet what do you mean? Him not eating enough? Him not eating healthy? Please explain what you mean?

He does look like shit tho

He’s 6’3 nothing else matters fuck me why am I 5’5 I want to kill my self everyday fucking clown world motherfuckers
I am 6'3 and right here with you buddy. to be honest I might just have to many mental problems thats why

• WTF
Reactions: AcneScars

Users who are viewing this thread

Back