This is what a Mogging Looks Like

W

WhatIsMyPlan?

Apprentice
Joined
Dec 1, 2019
Posts
227
Reputation
632
Time online
12d 3h 1m
Witness:
Usually true moggings don't happen IRL because chads and incels don't really interact. Incels just talk about getting "mogged" when chad passes them in the airport or some shit. However, in this soy show clip, a chad lawyer lays into a self-proclaimed incel. It's hard to watch, but this is what a mogging looks like, when the chad and the incel can't ignore eachother and the chad uses his superior genetics and class to fucking destroy the incel. So sick of someone walking next to a taller guy and getting "mogged" according to this forum. Fucking lol
 
LooksOverAll

LooksOverAll

Zephir
Joined
Jun 8, 2020
Posts
8,712
Reputation
15,601
Time online
114d 2h 58m
True. I got bullied by a 6.5 PSL Chad classmate who would call me ugly, meanwhile I literally couldn't come up with a single insult to say about him and he would makeout with his stacy fwb during class while I would sit there watching YouTube videos. That's a real mog, not being heightmogged at walmart.
 
ALP

ALP

6'1/Chadlite/Antisocial
Joined
May 9, 2021
Posts
295
Reputation
282
Time online
12d 8h 0m
LooksOverAll said:
True. I got bullied by a 6.5 PSL Chad classmate who would call me ugly, meanwhile I literally couldn't come up with a single insult to say about him and he would makeout with his stacy fwb during class while I would sit there watching YouTube videos. That's a real mog, not being heightmogged at walmart.
At least you have a beatiful ass
 

Attachments

  • tinder2.png
    tinder2.png
    92.6 KB · Views: 0
ALP

ALP

6'1/Chadlite/Antisocial
Joined
May 9, 2021
Posts
295
Reputation
282
Time online
12d 8h 0m
LooksOverAll said:
Keep coping. That pic got me tons of matches from trannies.
You see , you turned my passive agressive attack with a joke ,why you can't do this in real life?
 
OverSinceBirth

OverSinceBirth

Arcanologist
Joined
Jun 14, 2021
Posts
1,734
Reputation
1,413
Time online
18d 21h 3m
O

one job away

Zephir
Joined
Jan 31, 2021
Posts
4,927
Reputation
5,941
Time online
110d 3h 3m
WhatIsMyPlan? said:
Witness:
Usually true moggings don't happen IRL because chads and incels don't really interact. Incels just talk about getting "mogged" when chad passes them in the airport or some shit. However, in this soy show clip, a chad lawyer lays into a self-proclaimed incel. It's hard to watch, but this is what a mogging looks like, when the chad and the incel can't ignore eachother and the chad uses his superior genetics and class to fucking destroy the incel. So sick of someone walking next to a taller guy and getting "mogged" according to this forum. Fucking lol
I wonder why the good guy aka the prosecutor is above average and the incel is some uggo with insane recession and assymetrys. It’s almost like people associate being ugly with being unsuccessful in sex life and creepy and don’t want them to win.
 
ChristianChad

ChristianChad

Zephir
Joined
Mar 17, 2021
Posts
6,207
Reputation
6,851
Time online
33d 15h 48m
LooksOverAll said:
True. I got bullied by a 6.5 PSL Chad classmate who would call me ugly, meanwhile I literally couldn't come up with a single insult to say about him and he would makeout with his stacy fwb during class while I would sit there watching YouTube videos. That's a real mog, not being heightmogged at walmart.
Your posts make me the saddest out of every faggot here
 
PubertyMaxxer

PubertyMaxxer

Aspiring craniomaxillofacial surgeon
Joined
Oct 15, 2019
Posts
9,775
Reputation
12,653
Time online
110d 19h 32m
LooksOverAll said:
True. I got bullied by a 6.5 PSL Chad classmate who would call me ugly, meanwhile I literally couldn't come up with a single insult to say about him and he would makeout with his stacy fwb during class while I would sit there watching YouTube videos. That's a real mog, not being heightmogged at walmart.
This is incredibly brutal holy fuck i would ER instantly
 
ChristianChad

ChristianChad

Zephir
Joined
Mar 17, 2021
Posts
6,207
Reputation
6,851
Time online
33d 15h 48m
PubertyMaxxer @PubertyMaxxer now i know you are not put me on ignore. now why are you physically ignoring me in this forum ?
 
P

Pakicel

Enthusiast
Joined
Aug 8, 2020
Posts
415
Reputation
471
Time online
39d 3h 36m
LooksOverAll said:
True. I got bullied by a 6.5 PSL Chad classmate who would call me ugly, meanwhile I literally couldn't come up with a single insult to say about him and he would makeout with his stacy fwb during class while I would sit there watching YouTube videos. That's a real mog, not being heightmogged at walmart.
How tf does a guy as big and tall as you get bullied? Just intimidate with your size bro.
 
LooksOverAll

LooksOverAll

Zephir
Joined
Jun 8, 2020
Posts
8,712
Reputation
15,601
Time online
114d 2h 58m
Pakicel said:
How tf does a guy as big and tall as you get bullied? Just intimidate with your size bro.
This was high school...
 
sergeant blackpill

sergeant blackpill

Certified Lookism PhD & Licensed SlutHater
Joined
Dec 17, 2020
Posts
1,523
Reputation
2,282
Time online
76d 16h 33m
Pakicel said:
How tf does a guy as big and tall as you get bullied? Just intimidate with your size bro.
Bullying doesn't work like that, for the simple reason that conflict forces ppl to take a side, and people will always pick the one with the highest inherent status (i.e looks). If he tried to intimidate him or start shit, if nothing else people would call him pathetic, laugh at him, ostracize him, or maybe gang up on him.
 
P

Pakicel

Enthusiast
Joined
Aug 8, 2020
Posts
415
Reputation
471
Time online
39d 3h 36m
sergeant blackpill said:
Bullying doesn't work like that, for the simple reason that conflict forces ppl to take a side, and people will always pick the one with the highest inherent status (i.e looks). If he tried to intimidate him or start shit, if nothing else people would call him pathetic, laugh at him, ostracize him, or maybe gang up on him.
Have you ever seen a 6'7" dude in person? That's a head taller than the average guy. And if the guy has a proportionately large frame then he'd be very intimidating IRL. True, a couple of people may take a few verbal jabs at him. But they'd shy away from a proper confrontation because they know he'd destroy them in a 1v1 so they wouldn't want to piss him off.
 
RobticaI

RobticaI

Elementalist
Joined
Aug 13, 2018
Posts
889
Reputation
878
Time online
36d 23h 21m
The rostie ruined it and made the chad look like a cuck.
 
Handsome Truecel

Handsome Truecel

6'1 mentalcel. I look like the guy on my avatar.
Joined
Nov 26, 2021
Posts
72
Reputation
73
Time online
3d 51m
one job away said:
I wonder why the good guy aka the prosecutor is above average and the incel is some uggo with insane recession and assymetrys. It’s almost like people associate being ugly with being unsuccessful in sex life and creepy and don’t want them to win.
I love how normies keep proving the blackpill and lookism with their entire culture from memes to movies. Look at this meme for example (posted both the alt-right and jew versions for impartiality):


I watched Dune last week. Decent film, but the villains were balding, recessed, ugly, old and fat as always.
 
Last edited:
W

WhatIsMyPlan?

Apprentice
Joined
Dec 1, 2019
Posts
227
Reputation
632
Time online
12d 3h 1m
RobticaI said:
The rostie ruined it and made the chad look like a cuck.
She's stacy for her age
 

Similar threads

PikachuCandy
Replies
20
Views
467
PikachuCandy
PikachuCandy
Witheredly90
Replies
19
Views
581
subhuman pakicel
subhuman pakicel
gigi
Replies
6
Views
303
MyAssStinksLikeShit
MyAssStinksLikeShit
WannabeJock
Replies
22
Views
354
BoosterShotEnjoyer
BoosterShotEnjoyer

Users who are viewing this thread

Top