This is what a Mogging Looks Like

W

WhatIsMyPlan?

Banned
Witness:

Usually true moggings don't happen IRL because chads and incels don't really interact. Incels just talk about getting "mogged" when chad passes them in the airport or some shit. However, in this soy show clip, a chad lawyer lays into a self-proclaimed incel. It's hard to watch, but this is what a mogging looks like, when the chad and the incel can't ignore eachother and the chad uses his superior genetics and class to fucking destroy the incel. So sick of someone walking next to a taller guy and getting "mogged" according to this forum. Fucking lol

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: subanimal, fogdart, Deleted member 16384 and 10 others
Poor little incel

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: sergeant blackpill and weebcel
True. I got bullied by a 6.5 PSL Chad classmate who would call me ugly, meanwhile I literally couldn't come up with a single insult to say about him and he would makeout with his stacy fwb during class while I would sit there watching YouTube videos. That's a real mog, not being heightmogged at walmart.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16384, SOS-Sonic, PubertyMaxxer and 7 others
True. I got bullied by a 6.5 PSL Chad classmate who would call me ugly, meanwhile I literally couldn't come up with a single insult to say about him and he would makeout with his stacy fwb during class while I would sit there watching YouTube videos. That's a real mog, not being heightmogged at walmart.
At least you have a beatiful ass

Attachments

• tinder2.png
    tinder2.png
    92.6 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 14262 and Deleted member 7725
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14262 and ALP
You see , you turned my passive agressive attack with a joke ,why you can't do this in real life?
I do.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 14262 and ALP
Witness:

Usually true moggings don't happen IRL because chads and incels don't really interact. Incels just talk about getting "mogged" when chad passes them in the airport or some shit. However, in this soy show clip, a chad lawyer lays into a self-proclaimed incel. It's hard to watch, but this is what a mogging looks like, when the chad and the incel can't ignore eachother and the chad uses his superior genetics and class to fucking destroy the incel. So sick of someone walking next to a taller guy and getting "mogged" according to this forum. Fucking lol

I wonder why the good guy aka the prosecutor is above average and the incel is some uggo with insane recession and assymetrys. It’s almost like people associate being ugly with being unsuccessful in sex life and creepy and don’t want them to win.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 16204, Stevensmithgerard and 2 others
Your posts make me the saddest out of every faggot here

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, SOS-Sonic and PubertyMaxxer
This is incredibly brutal holy fuck i would ER instantly

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Gaia262 and sergeant blackpill
@PubertyMaxxer now i know you are not put me on ignore. now why are you physically ignoring me in this forum ?

How tf does a guy as big and tall as you get bullied? Just intimidate with your size bro.

How tf does a guy as big and tall as you get bullied? Just intimidate with your size bro.
Bullying doesn't work like that, for the simple reason that conflict forces ppl to take a side, and people will always pick the one with the highest inherent status (i.e looks). If he tried to intimidate him or start shit, if nothing else people would call him pathetic, laugh at him, ostracize him, or maybe gang up on him.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton and Gaia262
Bullying doesn't work like that, for the simple reason that conflict forces ppl to take a side, and people will always pick the one with the highest inherent status (i.e looks). If he tried to intimidate him or start shit, if nothing else people would call him pathetic, laugh at him, ostracize him, or maybe gang up on him.
Have you ever seen a 6'7" dude in person? That's a head taller than the average guy. And if the guy has a proportionately large frame then he'd be very intimidating IRL. True, a couple of people may take a few verbal jabs at him. But they'd shy away from a proper confrontation because they know he'd destroy them in a 1v1 so they wouldn't want to piss him off.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, PubertyMaxxer, RobticaI and 1 other person
The rostie ruined it and made the chad look like a cuck.

I wonder why the good guy aka the prosecutor is above average and the incel is some uggo with insane recession and assymetrys. It’s almost like people associate being ugly with being unsuccessful in sex life and creepy and don’t want them to win.
I love how normies keep proving the blackpill and lookism with their entire culture from memes to movies. Look at this meme for example (posted both the alt-right and jew versions for impartiality):
LlJdDKV

Eojdenz5yrv41

I watched Dune last week. Decent film, but the villains were balding, recessed, ugly, old and fat as always.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer