This is what an avg foids mentality these days is

5.5psl

5.5psl

GOODBYE
I'll rather stay single and keep dreaming for a chad than be in a relationship with a normie
278k likes

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 41284, Erik-Hexum, blatonslatt and 9 others
Oh well. Guess imma have to become chad then. cant even blame them half the incels in here think they deserve stacy

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Erik-Hexum, A23ghskung, ascension and 9 others
repeal the 19th (in minecraft pls feds don't raid me im just trying to get to uni)

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
Tbh this is femcel cope. I can imagine foids than never get approached cope thinking it’s their high standards, meanwhile they have hooked noses and recessed maxilla’s and think their eyeliner covers it up

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 41284, Erik-Hexum, Deleted member 32410 and 11 others
Tbh this is femcel cope. I can imagine foids than never get approached cope thinking it’s their high standards, meanwhile they have hooked noses and recessed maxilla’s and think their eyeliner covers it up
Bad nose on a girl is a massive failo, one of the worst probably.

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Hexum, Deleted member 8365, Lmao and 5 others
Also the hashtags are so fuckin horrible...
#dontsettle #workonyourself

They wanna convince themselves that being single , with no kids and rich as a women at 45 is peak happiness.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Erik-Hexum, RoyaleWithCheese, Deleted member 8365 and 6 others

They wanna convince themselves that being single , with no kids and rich as a women at 45 is peak happiness.
Yeah it’s equivalent to the gymcel sigma content for subhuman men levels of cringe

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Erik-Hexum, A23ghskung, aesthetic beauty and 1 other person
Guys don't worry this is not a problem as long as you're over 6'3

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and 5.5psl
Oh well. Guess imma have to become chad then. cant even blame them half the incels in here think they deserve stacy
incels never said they deserve stacy what are u on about ?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Erik-Hexum, madmofo and Mr. President
No such thing.

• +1

Most of these women will be middle class on paper, and in the red when looking under the hood due to student loans.

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and autistic_tendencies
Yeah it’s equivalent to the gymcel sigma content for subhuman men levels of cringe
Not as much. They actually have the power to do this.

As someone pointed out, there's honestly no difference between these bitches and the sigma retards.

Not only is it a few 'influencers' and podcasters pushing this content to sell courses and ebooks to desperate femcels and middle aged whores trying to find husbands, but also it's all fake.

If you truly believe these bitches actually hold off sex and dating waiting for a man who fits their standards......you'd be idiot they'd make wait 60 days for sex as a test, while their last 30 boyfriends fucked on the first date. They have no standards.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 41284, Erik-Hexum and 5.5psl
As someone pointed out, there's honestly no difference between these bitches and the sigma retards.

Not only is it a few 'influencers' and podcasters pushing this content to sell courses and ebooks to desperate femcels and middle aged whores trying to find husbands, but also it's all fake.

If you truly believe these bitches actually hold off sex and dating waiting for a man who fits their standards......you'd be idiot they'd make wait 60 days for sex as a test, while their last 30 boyfriends fucked on the first date. They have no standards.
PS: I used to do CPA selling the exact same bullshit courses. Dumb shit like "9 steps to getting the man of your dreams from Love guru, Dr whatshisname".

• +1
understandable. i'd be like that too. the average man ain't shit.

Most eventually settle tho.

People only have these kinds of high expectations when they’re younger

• +1
Just become Chad BROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32669
I wish they actually thought like this. Then their body counts wouldn’t be so high.