This is what ascension looks like (I am done with my surgery)

Germania

Germania

Kraken
HDRLxxMl

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Lmao, Jerzy Bondov, Danish_Retard and 11 others
bro didint know you underwent rhino,
surgeon? can you message me?

nice
true looksmaxxer

pm me surgeon and price

• +1
Reactions: Germania and Deleted member 2729
What was the issue with your nose

Before ? also judging by the pic you seem to have a god tier base
I will make a thread in one or two weeks, when the result is halfway visible. As I heard, the final result after a rhino is visible after a year.

If anyone is interested, I feel very good, the surgery was only a few hours ago and I feel no pain or anything. Only a very dry mouth and throat because of the ventilation loop.

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, AscendingHero and Deleted member 2729
show before and after pls

• +1
Reactions: Germania
You had any other procedures done?

• +1
@Germania How long is the recovery?

You had any other procedures done?
Nope, I got a septorhinoplasty (straightening of the septum and nasal bone) and conchotomy (reduction of the turbinate with a laser due to poor breathing)

@Germania How long is the recovery?
I think I will be back at work in 2 weeks. I don't know how long a full recovery and the swelling will take. I'll ask the doctor tomorrow. @CursedOne can say more about it, he already had a Rhino and recovery.

Nope, I got a septorhinoplasty (straightening of the septum and nasal bone) and conchotomy (reduction of the turbinate with a laser due to poor breathing)
smart man avoided anesthesia and facility costs

Im interested in seeing the before pic. My nose is fucked up and kiked from fighting, septorhinoplasty would ascend me.
I will make a detailed thread :)

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface
They did, but I had to pay for the "cosmetic part"
that's usually way less, deviated septum is a blessing in that regard ngl

• +1
Pain after wake up?

Already chad cause white

whats with the blood? No pain?

gj op, nose looks a bit short vertically though. Was it rather short vertically before? Also have deviated septum and will need septorhinoplasty and the conchotomy probably as well. When the soft tissue swells sometimes, I literally get no air through it, like the nose isnt stuffed at all, but still no air comes through, because soft tissue in the turbinate area swells and blocks air.

Which surgeon did it and did they do xray scan of the head or smth like that to see everything what is going on inside the nose?

was it for the bridge or for a bulbous nose