This is what awaits you if you get a girlfriend

Can't say much as of college, maybe I'll have stories once I graduate in a couple weeks.

At my high school no. Everyone was pretty miskeen, actually. None of that degenerate stuff you mentioned.
I hate Muslim women with a passion @TRUE_CEL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27511 and Michael Myers
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23218
They're both LARPers too. Screw muzzies.
Nah a lot of the men admit that they are degene in my experience they don’t hide it

Nah a lot of the men admit that they are degene in my experience they don’t hide it
Amongst each other yes but they will LARP to their partner.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23218
Amongst each other yes but they will LARP to their partner.
How can the men larp to their partner and is it really that bad if the foid is degen it’s way worse when the foid does it

• Hmm...
Reactions: Michael Myers
How can the men larp to their partner and is it really that bad if the foid is degen it’s way worse when the foid does it
It's not worse when women do it. It's bad regardless of gender. And men LARP by pretending to be pious muzzies (even outside of lying about sexual past).

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Abhorrence and Deleted member 23218
It's not worse when women do it. It's bad regardless of gender. And men LARP by pretending to be pious muzzies (even outside of lying about sexual past).
Why would the men lie about sexual past?

• Hmm...
Copers don't realize this is what most oofy doofy relationships actually are. The reason agreeable men can secure relationships with attractive women is because these men tolerate literal abuse.

• +1
Reactions: brianxx, charlesmog and Deleted member 27511
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27511 and bishōnenmaxxer
Brutal virgin gf or death
Basically. I'd honestly consider going for a girl who had a few very short term meaningless hookups rather than a whole relationship. I'm the only one who argues for this here. Paid bonding is 1000x more likely to happen in a relationship. That's logical.

• +1
Reactions: Sub0
Basically. I'd honestly consider going for a girl who had a few very short term meaningless hookups rather than a whole relationship. I'm the only one who argues for this here. Paid bonding is 1000x more likely to happen in a relationship. That's logical.
Yeah, 10 random ONS is better than 100 times sex with same guy, honestly I would break the relationship right there even if something remotely closer happened with me

Yeah, 10 random ONS is better than 100 times sex with same guy, honestly I would break the relationship right there even if something remotely closer happened with me
Yeah idk where the threshold lies or what tradeoff I'd be willing to make, but as soon as I know a girl in her 20s has been with the same guy for 4-7 years, I disqualify her right away. She used her prime with that one dude and now the next guy somehow thinks just because it's one dude, she's dating material. It's almost like being cucked tbh. I mean morally, these women are probably better than turbosluts, but they're absolutely not dating material. Especially if you yourself haven't been in a relationship yet.

• +1
Reactions: Sub0
Yeah idk where the threshold lies or what tradeoff I'd be willing to make, but as soon as I know a girl in her 20s has been with the same guy for 4-7 years, I disqualify her right away. She used her prime with that one dude and now the next guy somehow thinks just because it's one dude, she's dating material. It's almost like being cucked tbh. I mean morally, these women are probably better than turbosluts, but they're absolutely not dating material. Especially if you yourself haven't been in a relationship yet.
In the end looks are the most important for me coz I'm a breed coper but I can't respect a girl with long LTR, I would meet that guy in person and ask everything about her than ask any questions to her, if he's an abusive toxic guy I'll make sure I treat that bitch exactly like that, no matter what girls say in the end she was with an abusive guy for 4-7 years, Stockholm syndrome works really good on these whores

Literally never ever go through a girls phone you will just get sick to your stomach
I hacked into a girls snapchat before. She still had all the pics of her ex and saw that she recently hooked up with him before. May have been her first bf. Just be first or its for sure over

In the end looks are the most important for me coz I'm a breed coper but I can't respect a girl with long LTR, I would meet that guy in person and ask everything about her than ask any questions to her, if he's an abusive toxic guy I'll make sure I treat that bitch exactly like that, no matter what girls say in the end she was with an abusive guy for 4-7 years, Stockholm syndrome works really good on these whores
I agree. You still need looks

Not possible every girls is either in an ltr or fucking chads for ONS

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 23218 and Michael Myers
It's worse in Canada/America. In Europe, it's still very bad but less bad as North America. You won't actually know it happened because they go to great lengths at hiding it. That's what makes muzzie women so fucked up as compared to non-Islamic women who don't go through procedures like hymenplasty. Literally 99% of women who do hymenplasty are women from muzzie backgrounds. :feelskek:
Also the fact these girls arent falling into "love". They have tendency to see guys as tools, that too consciously.

• +1
Also the fact these girls arent falling into "love". They have tendency to see guys as tools, that too consciously.
Obviously. Women only go for you for something you offer. Whether it’s looks, money or status.

Obviously. Women only go for you for something you offer. Whether it’s looks, money or status.
Nah, some women romanticize and go to fulfil that need. So unconsciously going for looks money or status. This does not happen with muslim girls due to culture i think, they have greater tendency to see guys as tools with no romanticism involved.

Nah, some women romanticize and go to fulfil that need. So unconsciously going for looks money or status. This does not happen with muslim girls due to culture i think, they have greater tendency to see guys as tools with no romanticism involved.
They only do that because the man in question has something to offer. If they romanticize it’s because the man’s got looks. It certainly happens with muzzie chicks as well. They are without a doubt very superficial. I speak from experience.

• +1
Reactions: Kamui and robtical
i expected him watching some footage of her being fucked by another guy

well that sucks but it can not be the worst thing at some cases
He essentially already did

Happy memories with her ex = she enjoyed being drilled and fucked by him more than she did her new bf

They only do that because the man in question has something to offer. If they romanticize it’s because the man’s got looks. It certainly happens with muzzie chicks as well. They are without a doubt very superficial. I speak from experience.
Muzzie bitches in the west are degen af just the same as the rest of the foids here and only claim to be religious to conform to societal standards + they don’t wanna be shunned by their family and community

• +1
Muzzie bitches in the west are degen af just the same as the rest of the foids here and only claim to be religious to conform to societal standards + they don’t wanna be shunned by their family and community
Exactly man. Good to know people know better these days.