This is what awaits you if you get a girlfriend

D

Deleted member 27511

Kraken

Insane blackpill for people who want ltrs @bishōnenmaxxer

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, notrealdanish, Deleted member 23778 and 9 others
You can tell he's a cuck just from how he looks like

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: brianxx, horizontallytall, BoredPrince and 16 others

Insane blackpill for people who want ltrs @bishōnenmaxxer

it hit different with the audio and him mogging her shit ngl. “Why do you care” classic 👹

• +1
Reactions: robtical, Primalsplit, datboijj and 1 other person
it hit different with the audio and him mogging her shit ngl. “Why do you care” classic 👹
whats the vid, insta doesnt open as usual bugged as shit trash platform

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince
whats the vid, insta doesnt open as usual bugged as shit trash platform

idk why i thought it’d work, guy goes through his girls phone and she has all her memories with her ex, low key tries to gaslight him but he didn’t pry, brutal watch

• +1
Reactions: metagross and Deleted member 23218
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: horizontallytall, BoredPrince, the BULL and 1 other person
Wasn’t this from a dating show?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 29581
yeah redirects me to instagram and then cant watch it. fuck this garbage shit
idk why i thought it’d work, guy goes through his girls phone and she has all her memories with her ex, low key tries to gaslight him but he didn’t pry, brutal watch

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23218 and wollet2
Bitch reminiscing about that dick down her ex gave her. He was probably a psychopath too tbh 💀

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, rdqs, metagross and 6 others
i expected him watching some footage of her being fucked by another guy

well that sucks but it can not be the worst thing at some cases

Summuarize everything that happens in detail Bhai I will pay u with rep

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29581
Summuarize everything that happens in detail Bhai I will pay u with rep
Biggest takeaways is she had pictures making memories with the ex, and in his bed. She also sees nothing wrong with it and asked him why he cared. And then at the end he still says he loves her and it’s a “happy” ending but it just makes it more brutal . That’ll cost U 2 dabloons hoss

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23218
it doesnt load for me

Just be her first theory.

And that's gonna be me.

• +1
Reactions: Melo95
Biggest takeaways is she had pictures making memories with the ex, and in his bed. She also sees nothing wrong with it and asked him why he cared. And then at the end he still says he loves her and it’s a “happy” ending but it just makes it more brutal . That’ll cost U 2 dabloons hoss
Brutal virgin gf or death

• +1
Reactions: Melo95, danny phantom and Deleted member 29581
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 23778, tbh aff, datboijj and 1 other person
Might just be an amerimutt thing. It's a lot more tame in Canada.
They don’t tell anyone lol they do it in secret they will die with it it happens everywhere @TRUE_CEL

• +1
Reactions: Melo95, tbh aff, datboijj and 2 others
Just be her first theory.

And that's gonna be me.
Impossible, but since your still young you may be able to secure a virgin girl. Its not or never. Meanwhile if I ever get married im going to marry some virgin foid from some shithole african country. JFL at marrying an american black woman.

• +1
Reactions: Melo95 and Deleted member 23218
ik one religious muslim girl thats a virgin but the rest are hoejabis ngl
Yup they are worse because they larp and hide it jfl at wanting an ltr with one

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
im going to marry some virgin foid from some shithole african country.
History

Have some pride in your homeland, coon.
Impossible, but since your still young you may be able to secure a virgin girl. Its not or never
Nigga aren't you younger than me? You should be more optimistic.
JFL at marrying an american black woman.
Kekdock

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24507
I was expecting her to say she didn’t get around to deleting them all or that she forgot about them but nah she has no shame in them and talks about “happy memories” in bed with her ex right next to her boyfriend. Treeeeeeeessssshhhhhhh

• +1
Reactions: metagross and Deleted member 23778
Have some pride in your homeland, coon.
Nigga how the hell am I a coon if I’m marrying a black women. Why the fuck should I marry a ratchet ghetto bitch over a beautiful, submissive virgin who will cook for me whos from Africa.

They don’t tell anyone lol they do it in secret they will die with it it happens everywhere @TRUE_CEL
Might just be an amerimutt thing. It's a lot more tame in Canada.
It's worse in Canada/America. In Europe, it's still very bad but less bad as North America. You won't actually know it happened because they go to great lengths at hiding it. That's what makes muzzie women so fucked up as compared to non-Islamic women who don't go through procedures like hymenplasty. Literally 99% of women who do hymenplasty are women from muzzie backgrounds. :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: Melo95, Deleted member 27511 and Deleted member 23218
It's worse in Canada/America. In Europe, it's still very bad but less bad as North America. You won't actually know it happened because they go to great lengths at hiding it. That's what makes muzzie women so fucked up as compared to non-Islamic women who don't go through procedures like hymenplasty. Literally 99% of women who do hymenplasty are women from muzzie backgrounds. :feelskek:
How is it worse in america

Tell me ur stories
the one whose a virgin is a very pure-hearted nice girl. i think shes a virgin, not sure tho. shes been relationships before tho.

the hoejabis practice islam but get dicked down on the side. from what ive heard in muslim clubs at schools the hoejabis sit around and talk about whose the cutest brwon boy and go around fucking and sucking their dicks. jfl at the state of modern day muslim women, they joing "muslim" clubs yet are still hoes. all the girls in these types of clubs are major hoes and have dated multiple guys before or fucked multiple guys before.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23218
the one whose a virgin is a very pure-hearted nice girl. i think shes a virgin, not sure tho. shes been relationships before tho.

the hoejabis practice islam but get dicked down on the side. from what ive heard in muslim clubs at schools the hoejabis sit around and talk about whose the cutest brwon boy and go around fucking and sucking their dicks. jfl at the state of modern day muslim women, they joing "muslim" clubs yet are still hoes. all the girls in these types of clubs are major hoes and have dated multiple guys before or fucked multiple guys before.
What’s a Muslim club lol

• +1
Literally never ever go through a girls phone you will just get sick to your stomach

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: LightSkinNoob, rdqs, Melo95 and 2 others
i thought you were from pakistan bhai. i dont know much more tbh, shouldnt you know tho? youre muslim curry
I do know I’m Muslim curry I like to hear stories tho share more and the most brutal

• +1
Absolutely brutal. Being a man in 2023 is nothing but suifuiel tbh

• +1
Reactions: Melo95 and Deleted member 27511
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23218 and datboijj
  • +1
Impossible, but since your still young you may be able to secure a virgin girl. Its not or never. Meanwhile if I ever get married im going to marry some virgin foid from some shithole african country. JFL at marrying an american black woman.
Same but slavic white women instead of western white women for me

• +1
Reactions: Melo95 and Deleted member 27511
i thought you were from pakistan bhai. i dont know much more tbh, shouldnt you know tho? youre muslim curry
He’s a Bharati curry he’s not Pakistani. He just has some relatives in Pakistan.

like they sit and talk about islam after school ig and pray
ye pretty much

the entire muslim club got a free trip to wonderland at my school jfl

ye pretty much

the entire muslim club got a free trip to wonderland at my school jfl
were your experiences at the muslim club the same as what i said? all my friends were telling me this, and this is in both hs and college.

were your experiences at the muslim club the same as what i said? all my friends were telling me this, and this is in both hs and college.
Can't say much as of college, maybe I'll have stories once I graduate in a couple weeks.

At my high school no. Everyone was pretty miskeen, actually. None of that degenerate stuff you mentioned.

White hoe need a beating

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27511