This is what fixing a close-set IPD and negative pair of canthal tilts can do to people who have solid lower faces

yes but his eyes taken in isolation don't look that good at all
because they look like shit. pfl is shit, shit canthal tilt, rounded eyelids, brown eyes, dogshit eyebrows, etc

• +1
Reactions: Introvertednarc
This is what I'm saying.

I used to think it was jaw is law, but really jaw counts for shit if eye-shape is fucked and mine with my tilts and shit are. Plus I have 1 lazy eye.

The crazy think is the lens of the eyes themselves are good and I've been told this I was younger.

Jaw only matters if eyes are on-point.
You got any surgeries in the plans?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6908
No I didnt measure in this pic, he legit has a 0.417 es ratio in some pic I measured before

Remember I have 1 lazy eye so that may be exacerbating the ipd problem into seeming worse.

• JFL
Reactions: Sikkunt23 and RecessedPrettyboy
You got any surgeries in the plans?

Canthal tilt fix, eye-shape fix and that's it really. I've been face-pulling and mewing hard for weeks and the results are actually quite good. Mind-you I have been losing fat too, but I see differences/changes in my jaw. Also chewing exclusively from the right side of my face now, as I grew up using the left, hence my maxilla is weaker on my right.

I look much better irl, as the distorted camera version isn't good, but still pretty average.

Will post pics after gym, soft and mew max in 2 months with high spec focal lens and camera.

Never gonna be chad but gotta maximise.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5818
Remember I have 1 lazy eye so that may be exacerbating the ipd problem into seeming worse.
Ur eyes aren’t the issue . I literally gave u pct and ideal eye spacing and ur still not good looking
@RecessedPrettyboy
A2DE1AED 5967 450B 9B6D 433F88C63FA6
8310EF3E A418 4ADF 8542 3AD5FC948F47

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Introvertednarc and RecessedPrettyboy
Screenshot 20200825 211158 ImageMeter

@Sikkunt23

• +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23
Ur eyes aren’t the issue . I literally gave u pct and ideal eye spacing and ur still not good looking
@RecessedPrettyboy
View attachment 620619View attachment 620620

Will post pics after gym, soft and mew max in 2 months with high spec focal lens and camera.

Not gonna argue with you. You guys are teens. I am 28. Arguing on the internet is retarded. You haven't seen me irl so I get why you think my problems are worse than they seem. It's not about the motion factor either. It's just the lens. I could post a ton of my younger pics with better body fat % but can't be assed.

• JFL
Reactions: Sikkunt23 and RecessedPrettyboy
1931116 99782780719 3755 n

Here's lower body fat % and lean muscular physique in early 20s or late teens, can't remember.

your es ratio is almost 0.43 you dumb fuck
its not ideal but far from a failo
View attachment 620576
do you see a problem with your eye spacing in this morph? if you do fucking kys

btw from your reasoning its over for tyler maher aswell because he has 58mm IPD

View attachment 620584
I think he is gonna rope after we tell him his ipd is only 58mm
i have a 0.43 esr but that's the least of my concerns. the biggest problem is that low ipd fucks with NY midface ratio
i need a 60mm midface so bad :feelswhy:

There’s no point in looksmaxing it’s over

Not gonna argue with you. You guys are teens. I am 28. Arguing on the internet is retarded. You haven't seen me irl so I get why you think my problems are worse than they seem. It's not about the motion factor either. It's just the lens. I could post a ton of my younger pics with better body fat % but can't be assed.
brutal but how are you going to fix this?

i have a 0.43 esr but that's the least of my concerns. the biggest problem is that low ipd fucks with NY midface ratio
i need a 60mm midface so bad :feelswhy:
what's your midface in mm??

Pls stop lense distortion cope. When you lose bf you wont be chadlite either. You have potential but youll need supra orbital implants eyebrow transplant cantho and mid FACE + jaw filler. Get all those and you wont feel the need to make gay posts like these and youll be fucking hot girls

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: FreakkForLife, goat2x and Sikkunt23
Pls stop lense distortion cope. When you lose bf you wont be chadlite either. You have potential but youll need supra orbital implants eyebrow transplant cantho and mid FACE + jaw filler. Get all those and you wont feel the need to make gay posts like these and youll be fucking hot girls

You're a dumb nigga from a dumb nigga neighborhood. The advice I'd give to you would be to keep out of discussions which involve science as it's not your suit. Go watch a drug documentary on Netflix. I don't know. "How to sell drugs online" ? And start from there.

This is from an expert in the field on Quora questions:

"In my experience, the main reason for the difference between our true image and the photographic image is the lens. Most lenses distort the image, and this distortion is extreme in cheap cameras or mobile phone cameras. This distortion allows for a more panoramic view, but you pay the price of distorting the image. Some people will look good because the distorted version of their image results in an appealing image. It is still distorted and far removed from the original, but it just so happens that the distortion is pleasing to the eye. Cases where someone complains that they look bad in photographs or that they are not photogenic is usually because their distorted image is not appealing to the eye. To prove this is true, you can use a lens with very little distortion, such as the Canon 85mm f/1.2L. The closer the number is to 1, the less distortion you get. In this case the lens has a value of 1.2, very close to 1, and it’s a lens especially thought for portraiture. The only problem is that such a lens costs in the region of $2000. That is only for the lens. You need a good camera to attach it to.

Then there is a secondary source of distortion which is worth mentioning, which are the flash lights on cheap cameras or mobile phones. They are completely wrong in the sense that they project frontal light, which results in squashing the image like pancake. Again, some people’s faces when distorted in this way result in a not too displeasing image. Lighting properly a face to take a photograph is an art unto itself, not to be left in the hands of instagrammers or other people armed with a mobile phone and a flash."

• Ugh..
You're a dumb nigga from a dumb nigga neighborhood. The advice I'd give to you would be to keep out of discussions which involve science as it's not your suit. Go watch a drug documentary on Netflix. I don't know. "How to sell drugs online" ? And start from there.

"In my experience, the main reason for the difference between our true image and the photographic image is the lens. Most lenses distort the image, and this distortion is extreme in cheap cameras or mobile phone cameras. This distortion allows for a more panoramic view, but you pay the price of distorting the image. Some people will look good because the distorted version of their image results in an appealing image. It is still distorted and far removed from the original, but it just so happens that the distortion is pleasing to the eye. Cases where someone complains that they look bad in photographs or that they are not photogenic is usually because their distorted image is not appealing to the eye. To prove this is true, you can use a lens with very little distortion, such as the Canon 85mm f/1.2L. The closer the number is to 1, the less distortion you get. In this case the lens has a value of 1.2, very close to 1, and it’s a lens especially thought for portraiture. The only problem is that such a lens costs in the region of $2000. That is only for the lens. You need a good camera to attach it to.

Then there is a secondary source of distortion which is worth mentioning, which are the flash lights on cheap cameras or mobile phones. They are completely wrong in the sense that they project frontal light, which results in squashing the image like pancake. Again, some people’s faces when distorted in this way result in a not too displeasing image. Lighting properly a face to take a photograph is an art unto itself, not to be left in the hands of instagrammers or other people armed with a mobile phone and a flash."
Many people have asked u to SIMPLY stand 10 feet away from a camera and take a video or photo . Literally go outside and ask ur friends to take a NORMAL photo . It’s not hard . Ur just a coping retard jfl . Stop being racist

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GigaMogger, goat2x and Introvertednarc
Many people have asked u to SIMPLY stand 10 feet away from a camera and take a video or photo . Literally go outside and ask ur friends to take a NORMAL photo . It’s not hard . Ur just a coping retard jfl . Stop being racist
his brain can only progress one task
take photo and stand 10 feet away are too much
his brain will fucking melt

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: GigaMogger, Sikkunt23 and Introvertednarc
Another guy from Quora questions:

"As an oil painter and portrait painter I have had to work from photos for decades. I try to paint as much from life as possible. The camera eye CANNOT see what the human eye and brain can. It sees far less color and less distinction between values (dark to light), and cannot see edges and detail as clearly as the human eye can.. And as Daniel said, the curvature of the lens distorts facial features: length of noses, chins, foreheads, size of ears, hair mass, etc. As a rule we will not take or use photos for proportion that were shot from less than 10 feet from the model. Photos actually lie so bad that an oil painter who relies heavily on photos must return to the live model for practice pretty often, so they don't lose the ability correct or make up for the lies that photos constantly tell. The mirror is what you look like --- but in reverse. Thank you, Daniel."

Standing 10 feet back isn't going to cut the distortion. I will just buy a the highest grade of focal lens and camera. Stop worrying about me and focus on your own shit. You're into my thread as quick as lightening. You are neither special looking yourself btw. Your green pashtun eyes halo your hole face and I'm sure you know it.

• Ugh..
U dont understand how TIGHT HE HOLDS ON TO THIS FUCKING COPE LOL . all he has to do is post a video or pic like a regular human outside and far away . But he’s stupid and LIKELY COPING cuz he prolly looks worse jfl

• JFL
Reactions: GigaMogger, RecessedPrettyboy and goat2x
Another guy from Quora questions:

"As an oil painter and portrait painter I have had to work from photos for decades. I try to paint as much from life as possible. The camera eye CANNOT see what the human eye and brain can. It sees far less color and less distinction between values (dark to light), and cannot see edges and detail as clearly as the human eye can.. And as Daniel said, the curvature of the lens distorts facial features: length of noses, chins, foreheads, size of ears, hair mass, etc. As a rule we will not take or use photos for proportion that were shot from less than 10 feet from the model. Photos actually lie so bad that an oil painter who relies heavily on photos must return to the live model for practice pretty often, so they don't lose the ability correct or make up for the lies that photos constantly tell. The mirror is what you look like --- but in reverse. Thank you, Daniel."

Standing 10 feet back isn't going to cut the distortion. I will just buy a the highest grade of focal lens and camera. Stop worrying about me and focus on your own shit. You're into my thread as quick as lightening. You are neither special looking yourself btw. Your green pashtun eyes halo your hole face and I'm sure you know it.
Words = 0

• JFL
Reactions: GigaMogger

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAAAAHAHAHAHHAAAAAHAHAHAHAAA

OMG I CAN'T BREATHE. SO FUNNY.

THE SENSE OF HUMOUR AND THE PERSONALITY OF THE GENERATION Z's

OMG HAHAHAHA

"College is a waste of time, just play games and do your courses online"

U dont understand how TIGHT HE HOLDS ON TO THIS FUCKING COPE LOL . all he has to do is post a video or pic like a regular human outside and far away . But he’s a stupid and LIKELY COPING cuz he prolly looks worse jfl
HOW CAN HE POSSIBLY LOOK WORSE THAN THIS U UTTER SPASTIC JFL

• Love it

OMG HAHAHAHA

Words = 0

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GigaMogger and goat2x

OMG HAHAHAHA

lol
you are bitter as shit faggot
take a photo 10 feet away you gay dirty cuck
there is literally no excuse for you not to take it

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GigaMogger, Introvertednarc and Sikkunt23

Nah bro youre just delusional. Just get surgery and stop coping cuzzz

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23 and goat2x
Gen Z are the blandest generation to have walked this earth.
lol

I have seen a box of matches with more personality than you.

• Ugh..
lol
Make a thread and a issue this simple challenge . Post a video or pic outside 10 feet away . He won’t do it cuz he’s coping and looks worse jfl

Make a thread and a issue this simple challenge . Post a video or pic outside 10 feet away . He won’t do it cuz he’s coping and looks worse jfl
Yeah cuz hes fat. If youre fat youll see more of the fatty saggy lower third from a distance lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GigaMogger, Introvertednarc, Sikkunt23 and 1 other person
S l640

• Ugh..
Gen Z are the blandest generation to have walked this earth.

I have seen a box of matches with more personality than you.
just like i tought
no excuse for not doing the photo
you coping fucking subhuman

• +1
Reactions: Introvertednarc and Sikkunt23
Yeah cuz hes fat. If youre fat youll see more of the fatty saggy lower third from a distance lol
nigga giving good advice for this janitor camgirl is a waste of time

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GigaMogger, Introvertednarc, Sikkunt23 and 1 other person

327642 10150807346930720 1013780273 o

271390 10150744197955720 6841557 o

296850 10150808181330720 678862492 n

339570 10150778822230720 8007644 o

Athlete all my life.

Now remove your avatar. You're likely on a wanted-list. Twat.

• Ugh..
nigga giving good advice for this janitor camgirl is a waste of time
Make the thread bhai . I need to see him unfruaded 10 feet away jfl

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
The difference is staggering.

Yes this is the distorted version of how we look under a lens, but the flaws are evident and while they aren't as major irl they make all the difference.

I had over-plucked my eyebrows at this period 5 or so weeks back, so they look considerably better and thicker (Dimorphic now) but here is the transformation using FaceApp.

I purchased premium, went to the settings "presets" and selected "handsome" and this is what I turned into: Before and After

View attachment 620482

View attachment 620486

The most clear and evident difference is the colour of the skin being a lot lighter, however I believe the most important change was the one in getting rid of my failo, my close-set IPD and fucked canthal tilts. The feature barely changed my lower face if you look carefully. Perhaps my jaw shape is a little less rounded from them removing face-fat, but aside from the bottom and upper lips being thicker and them improving my stubble which I wasn't really grooming, nothing.

Now I know I can fix the negative canthal tilt with surgery, but the one thing that is seemingly unfixable is the low IPD. @Kingkellz says to buy blue contacts as that will distract from the low IPD and halo the failo into failing to be a failure any longer. I'm not too sure about that, but we'll have to see. You see I've always been told I've had nice eyes from a young age onwards and these fucked canthal tilts have only really developed in the last few years. I would say from about 25 onwards to around about now 28. They definitely don't look this bad irl, but you can notice them.

Is there a surgery they are looking into atm for widening IPD? Surgeons? One they have yet to try?
Ayy ur back, whats up

You werent chadlite there either. Lol

I never claimed to be.

The fact you think I claim to be good looking, indicates your social intelligence, but it's not your fault, you learned to use a tablet before you learned to walk. It's your generation. Though could your parents or parent should I say, afford one?

• JFL
I never claimed to be.

The fact you think I claim to be good looking, indicates your social intelligence, but it's not your fault, you learned to use a tablet before you learned to walk. It's your generation. Though could your parents or parent should I say afford one?
High Tier Normie - Use forum smart, it's cancerous
?????

@MakinItHappen my ipd is 70mm

• JFL