This is what fixing a close-set IPD and negative pair of canthal tilts can do to people who have solid lower faces

High Tier Normie - Use forum smart, it's cancerous
?????

Yeah irl I am your every day kinda good looking guy.

Some girls find my look cute. Most will just think average. I agree.

All you guys see is photos.

I know the responses I get and I've had my fair share of slays.

Let's talk about how many slays you've had since you claim to be a green eyed heart-throb shall we?

• JFL
Reactions: Sikkunt23
Yeah irl I am your every day kinda good looking guy.

Some girls find my look cute. Most will just think average. I agree.

All you guys see is photos.

I know the responses I get and I've had my fair share of slays.

Let's talk about how many slays you've had since you claim to be a green eyed heart-throb shall we?
Flexing about slays that are unverifiable on an online fourm = incel cope
I already talked about and showed proof ( video proof) of my tinder matches ( 99 in a day ) and have a white gf jfl . Now stop the cope

• JFL
Reactions: GigaMogger
I never claimed to be.

The fact you think I claim to be good looking, indicates your social intelligence, but it's not your fault, you learned to use a tablet before you learned to walk. It's your generation. Though could your parents or parent should I say, afford one?
Then stop making shit posts and accept your subhumanity and whatever landwhales you get

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GigaMogger, goat2x and Sikkunt23
what is your ipd measurement in mm ? @MakinItHappen

I never claimed to be.

The fact you think I claim to be good looking, indicates your social intelligence, but it's not your fault, you learned to use a tablet before you learned to walk. It's your generation. Though could your parents or parent should I say, afford one?
And stop with these retarded insults. I was born in 96 and without drastic surgeries, youre doomed. Thats That

• +1
Reactions: GigaMogger and goat2x
Flexing about slays that are unverifiable on an online fourm = incel cope
I already talked about and showed proof ( video proof) of my tinder matches ( 99 in a day ) and have a white gf jfl . Now stop the cope

Fuck tinder matches you fucking shallow characterless poser twerp.

How many slays have you had?

When I had a good physique, I had sex-appeal despite my average (Kinda cute) face. You're a pretty boy. Long term relationship material at best,h how many girls have you fucked? Answer the question.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: RecessedPrettyboy and Sikkunt23
And stop with these retarded insults. I was born in 96 and without drastic surgeries, youre doomed. Thats That

If we were to go off how the camera makes your face look, then you're just a regular boring, bland, looking hoodrat that the cops in the States are gonna feast on for years. Insignificant loser.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Introvertednarc and Sikkunt23
Fuck tinder matches you fucking shallow characterless poser twerp.

How many slays have you had?

When I had a good physique, I had sex-appeal despite my average (Kinda cute) face. You're a pretty boy. Long term relationship material at best,h how many girls have you fucked? Answer the question.
U can’t verify slays unless u took pics jfl . Ur actually retarded . I can slay literally 50 but it’s no Way to prove this shit lol

• JFL
Reactions: GigaMogger and Introvertednarc
With your little back-pack on, you fucking dickhead.

How boring.

Imagine tryna claim to have some sort of expertise/knowledge on looks on a forum when you likely can't tell me your times-tables.

What's the backpack about? You resitting maths and English for the 5th time or shotting canabis on the street?

• Ugh..
If we were to go off how the camera makes your face look, then you're just a regular boring, bland, looking hoodrat that the cops in the States are gonna feast on for years. Insignificant loser.

View attachment 620706
U look like a curry rat dude. Just stop

• JFL
Reactions: GigaMogger and goat2x
With your little back-pack on, you fucking dickhead.

How boring.

Imagine tryna claim to have some sort of expertise/knowledge on looks on a forum when you likely can't tell me your times-tables.

What's the backpack about? You resitting maths and English for the 5th time or shotting canabis on the street?
chill with the racist shit bhai..

He isnt even mean to you

• +1
Reactions: GigaMogger, Sikkunt23, curryslayerordeath and 2 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GigaMogger and Sikkunt23
U look like a curry rat dude. Just stop

You're trying hard to fit into the social environment. LOL it's so obvious and clear to see. Pretending hard. Trying to be neurotypical. You haven't a clue. You're a little teenager that I'd pound to pieces with my fist. I'd bruck your face up and leave ya ediat mother in limbo. It's ok though. You had a face only a mother could love before and that will still remain the same.

• Ugh..

He isnt even mean to you

Bro I'm gonna fucking use him as my verbal punchbag. I don't give a fuck. I don't want this fucking cunt in my thread(s)

There is a difference between being black and being a nigga.

@Kingkellz is black

@Blackgymmax is a nigga

I have an intuition to immediately detect these things. This kid is a follower with no mind of his own and going nowhere.

• Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Moggy and Sikkunt23
You're trying hard to fit into the social environment. LOL it's so obvious and clear to see. Pretending hard. Trying to be neurotypical. You haven't a clue. You're a little teenager that I'd pound to pieces with my fist. I'd bruck your face up and leave ya ediat mother in limbo. It's ok though. You had a face only a mother could love before and that will still remain the same.
He mogs you to hell actually
6'2 bbc

• +1
Reactions: Introvertednarc and Sikkunt23

He isnt even mean to you
lol
Snapchat 1064581076

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: JosephGarrot123, Sikkunt23 and goat2x
Actually im catfish. I been off roids for awhile to fix my blood work for surgery😂😂
Screenshot 2020 08 25 21 03 47

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
op is coping hard
Screenshot 20200826 030113  01

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: GigaMogger, RecessedPrettyboy, Sikkunt23 and 1 other person
  • So Sad
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: GigaMogger, Introvertednarc, Polka and 2 others
eye mog

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Polka and Sikkunt23
148447 13200002281

@MakinItHappen when he cooms in a foid

this thread :

Giphy 5

• JFL
you look better clean shaven

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
This fella is incredibly delusional. Does he really believe he is a "high tier normie".

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GigaMogger, Sikkunt23, Polka and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: GigaMogger
This fella is incredibly delusional. Does he really believe he is a "high tier normie".
Yes he also thinks he mogs me , all of his issues is cuz of lens distortion even tho he doesn’t take normal pics and is apparently an irl slayer jfl

• JFL
Reactions: GigaMogger and Moggy
Yes he also thinks he mogs me , all of his issues is cuz of lens distortion even tho he doesn’t take normal pics and is apparently an irl slayer jfl
You're at least 2 P/S/L above him facially and physique wise.

• So Sad