memorable cause its so ugly tbh

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: currylightskin, wristcel, Birdcell and 8 others
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse, John124 and 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: are you enjoying roaming the city like a cuck while moggers get pussy served easily
your ugly oldcel permarotter ass gets no play and we both know it nigga :ROFLMAO:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Truecel14, MikeMew'sBitch and Deleted member 20891

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
@averagejoe this Is the level i'm in. Girls see me once and Remember me for months

he ruined himself + different age range appeal
imagine what you will look like as you're starting as a narrocel ethiopian with no bones
im multiracial ethio, somali + arab get it right faggot

Rated MTN but still have more lays than you oldcel, how can you cope?

when I finish puberty I will be 5PSL and mog you to oblivion whore, meanwhile you get older + less desirable :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

a week ago i went to the basketball court 2 guys that i dont remember told me they remember my face. Over.

• +1
Reactions: BongMog

when I finish puberty I will be 5PSL and mog you to oblivion whore, meanwhile you get older + less desirable :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
I'm already old ugly nigga, i Just aged gracefully, 18 yo are still avaiable for me and the Age range i appeal the most
You have more lays than me because you roamed the city + jestermaxxed + Got rejected a gazillion of times like the ugly nigger monkey you are. Meanwhile all of my lays come from a 100% success rate by arragging dates on tinder

• JFL
Reactions: Almost Chadlite

average somali

I'm already old ugly nigga, i Just aged gracefully, 18 yo are still avaiable for me and the Age range i appeal the most
You have more lays than me because you roamed the city + jestermaxxed + God rejected a gazillion of times like the ugly nigger monkey you are. Meanwhile all of my lays come from a 100% success rate by arragging dates on tinder
yes nigga I roam the city looking for cumskin foids to slay while you sit here and postmaxx

you and I are not comparable nigga and you don't appeal to 18yo foids with your expired collagen :feelshaha::feelshaha:

yes nigga I roam the city looking for cumskin foids to slay while you sit here and postmaxx

you and I are not comparable nigga and you don't appeal to 18yo foids with your expired collagen :feelshaha::feelshaha:
My collagen Is still there. I bet you post a Pic and you're another ugly 17 yo with large pores and ugly shitskin. No girl Will choose you over me, forget about It. Keep roaming, keep putting effort, that's your Place.

My collagen Is still there. I bet you post a Pic and you're another ugly 17 yo with large pores and ugly shitskin. No girl Will choose you over me, forget about It. Keep roaming, keep putting effort, that's your Place.
its over for you oldcel, you should have wife and 2 kids by this age.

meanwhile your rotting on an incel forum like the sfcel you are cumskin
D4dj Dance GIF - D4dj Dance Cope GIFs

its over for you oldcel, you should have wife and 2 kids by this age.

meanwhile your rotting on an incel forum like the sfcel you are cumskin

D4dj Dance GIF - D4dj Dance Cope GIFs
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: chads can slay up to 50 yo easily
It's you that must hurry up my dear subhuman

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: chads can slay up to 50 yo easily
your not a Chad and nowhere near so that doesn't apply to you buddy

eventually you will norwood like the oldcel faggot you are and then its really over :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

eventually you will norwood like the oldcel faggot you are and then its really over :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
You're Just a jealous nigga Who got triggered by my handsome face and my success with girls. Keep thinking about me loser. I have no intention to settle down at 26 lol

• Hmm...
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20216
Niggas don't get how much chad Is genetically superior to them

26 year old NEET fucking kys you disgusting faggot

cope forever it will not change the facts, I mog you, have more lays and am
younger still

You're Just a jealous nigga Who got triggered by my handsome face and my success with girls. Keep thinking about me loser. I have no intention to settle down at 26 lol

26 year old NEET fucking kys you disgusting faggot

cope forever it will not change the facts, I mog you, have more lays and am
younger still
Being younger = doesn't mean shit, i already lived those years as a gl teenager, nigger tier iq. Even with me being 10 Years older than you every girl your Age would choose me over you because White + gl + tall while you're a deathnik starved shit. Lays don't matter, i could have had a 1000+ bodycount if i wanted to fuck every girl that was avaiable to me. You must understand that gl ppl live in a completely different dimension, you can't compare your Life with mine

the bull is the greatest oldcel coper here, mirin his delusions tho, a very sophisticated coping mechanism preventing jumping off the bridge

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20216

He mogs you to oblivion, you shitskinned rat

Lays don't matter, i could have had a 1000+ bodycount if i wanted to
"lays don't matter" of course incel permarotter like you thinks that

you already hit your prime and are only 4PSL

its over for you bro, in 4 years you will enter your 30s and have nothing to show for it.

• +1
Reactions: JBcollector
Bull you can get a jb haram if u join discord

"lays don't matter" of course incel permarotter like you thinks that

you already hit your prime and are only 4PSL

its over for you bro, in 4 years you will enter your 30s and have nothing to show for it.
i deathmog you back to the savana ugly shitskin :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: don't ever compare to try myself to you. yes, lays matter to ugly starved shitskin monkeys like you because that's the only way to feel alive. i just take a selfie mire it and i'm good, if i want to fuck i ignite my tinder and i have it without leaving my house.

• +1
Reactions: Deprived
the bull is the greatest oldcel coper here, mirin his delusions tho, a very sophisticated coping mechanism preventing jumping off the bridge
equal age, completely different lifes. rotted brains like your got convinced that after 25 = over to cope with the fact you have an ugly face

i deathmog you back to the savana ugly shitskin :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: don't ever compare to try myself to you. yes, lays matter to ugly starved shitskin monkeys like you because that's the only way to feel alive. i just take a selfie mire it and i'm good, if i want to fuck i ignite my tinder and i have it without leaving my house.
your delusional, 26, a NEET and rotting on an incel forum

what can't you understand faggot, you are fucking 4psl at best a normie your not gl whore

your about to turn 30 soon and have achieved nothing :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

@5ft1 my abused dog please keep barking for me under every thread your my orbiter whore

@piratemogger is a low IQ rotter, all his posts are cringe

• +1
Reactions: Deprived and the BULL

what can't you understand faggot, you are fucking 4psl at best a normie your not gl whore

your about to turn 30 soon and have achieved nothing :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

@5ft1 my abused dog please keep barking for me under every thread your my orbiter whore
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: nigga turning 30 doesn't matter when you're gl, when your 40 iq brain will get it
i have a master degree, job market cucked me but i will get back. i don't need your rating, as you can see girls rate me chad.

@piratemogger is a low IQ rotter, all his posts are cringe
oldcel faggot aren't you balding nigga?

my abused dogs keep following me under every thread nigga your not high IQ just autistic and incel

my abused dogs keep following me under every thread nigga your not high IQ just autistic and incel
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: that's what happens when you're a negro, you go insane. to the ignore list you go

• JFL
Reactions: Deprived and Deleted member 17735
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: nigga turning 30 doesn't matter when you're gl, when your 40 iq brain will get it
i have a master degree, job market cucked me but i will get back. i don't need your rating, as you can see girls rate me chad.
tales from basement NEET, ik you were jobless just looking at you whore

4psl 26yo jobless + rotting = over

how old are you?

tales from basement NEET, ik you were jobless just looking at you whore

4psl 26yo jobless + rotting = over
whatever, i have already 2 fucks planned for this week. keep enjoying your negrodom :p

Not a word nig nog

• +1
Reactions: John124
whatever, i have already 2 fucks planned for this week. keep enjoying your negrodom :p
whatever, I make more money, have more lays, higher PSL + SMV mog you.

Enjoy your NEETdom 26yo living with parents jobless permarotter

whatever, I make more money, have more lays, higher PSL + SMV mog you.

Enjoy your NEETdom 26yo living with parents jobless permarotter
negro.

• JFL
Reactions: Deprived
that's a compliment. you're the inferior race, an ugly slave for white masters, you can't post your ugly mug here because you would get annihilated, you can't get matches on tinder, let alone girls telling you're beatiful or remembering your narrow shitskin face. :blackpill: