this is what girls say to you when you're locally famous

JFL why tf you keep calling him oldcel. 26 isn’t old at all, unless you’re looking at it through a prepubescent lens

JFL why tf you keep calling him oldcel. 26 isn’t old at all, unless you’re looking at it through a prepubescent lens
26 with no job + living with parents in basement is old.

26 with no job + living with parents in basement is old.
it's not old in italy. i had to get a master degree, plus i had a very delayed puberty, while you're 99% already over done with development because you're a normie.

it's not old in italy. i had to get a master degree, plus i had a very delayed puberty, while you're 99% already over done with development because you're a normie.
your collagen would say otherwise

brutal agepil, imagine spending your 20s rotting on PSL forums acting like an sfcel calling yourself "superior race"

did your "superiority" get you laid or help move out your mothers basement?

your collagen would say otherwise

brutal agepil, imagine spending your 20s rotting on PSL forums acting like an sfcel calling yourself "superior race"

did your "superiority" get you laid or help move out your mothers basement?
you're my slave dude. you can't live anymore now without thinking about the bull. i don't give af about explaining my life to you lol you just had to witness what treatment i do receive and nothing more. now to the niggers oblivion you go.

• JFL
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse
you must have high averageness in italy

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL