@Zesto

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Insomniac, UltraExtremeIntense and 4 others
That vid is so cringe

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Deleted member 483
you NEED to have a bigger dick that most asians to pull it off because it comes with the white halo without it its pointless

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Vitruvian, RichardSpencel, Deleted member 685 and 7 others
No bro they clearly said "hug me"

And if you have a good enough face + are NT

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Deleted member 685, Deleted member 470 and 1 other person
assuming this is accurate anyone with a 5.1 inch plus can man it fucking god why could i at least be at the meme average 5 inch non bone pressed fuck me
jfl at Congo's average. Gorilla dicks

Stop coping the average dick size for sexual active males is something like 6.5x5 or even higher

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Canberra and samm735
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel and SikKunt
do you have any proof or statistics of this? i this its 5.1x4.5 or something like that

No. The statistics represents a sample of all men (old, young, fat, virgins, incels, chads, etc.). So i just assume that old, fat, virgins and incels have an average size below the average that the statistics show.

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
So i just assume that old, fat, virgins and incels have an average size below the average that the statistics show.
did you just agree that people with bigger dicks have more sex than people with small dicks DESPITE THEIR FACE?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Deleted member 656, BigdickAverageEthnic and 1 other person
how tall is he?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470 and ElliotRodgerJr
That was easy
He's a cuck for not doing it though.

She's ugly as shit with bug eyes and shit skin what's the big deal

That was hot. I got rock hard watching that, not gonna lie

But they're Asian. Yuck

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: RichardSpencel and ElliotRodgerJr
did you just agree that people with bigger dicks have more sex than people with small dicks DESPITE THEIR FACE?

Set a function y(x,y,z), where y is having sex and x, y, z are face, height and dick. The only way to study the changes in having sex by each variable is making two of them constant and vary the leftover.

So, take a 6' GL guy with a 8 inch dick, another 6' GL with a 7 inch dick and so on. I think there isn't a study this complex, so i will justify my answer with my opinion and observations: No. People with big dicks dont have more sex than people with small dicks DESPITE FACE.

If it was: People with big dicks have more sex than people with small dicks i'd agree.

To finish, in fact, having sex is a much complex function, specially nowadays. Its more something like : y(a1, a2, .... , an), where n can be in 10 or 100 or even more. And im taking in consideration only significants variables.

• +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides
Set a function y(x,y,z), where y is having sex and x, y, z are face, height and dick. The only way to study the changes in having sex by each variable is making two of them constant and vary the leftover.

So, take a 6' GL guy with a 8 inch dick, another 6' GL with a 7 inch dick and so on. I think there isn't a study this complex, so i will justify my answer with my opinion and observations: No. People with big dicks dont have more sex than people with small dicks DESPITE FACE.

If it was: People with big dicks have more sex than people with small dicks i'd agree.

To finish, in fact, having sex is a much complex function, specially nowadays. Its more something like : y(a1, a2, .... , an), where n can be in 10 or 100 or even more. And im taking in consideration only significants variables.
Bro I barely passed 2nd grade what is this shit?

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel

my dude y would be a function of like seventeen billion variables my dude. This is too simple a model.

you can understand this as a 14 yo retarded @ElliotRodgerJr
my dude y would be a function of like seventeen billion variables my dude. This is too simple a model.

im taking in consideration only significants variables, such as height, face, penis, race, country, age, frame and so on.

Dick size is correlated with facial attractiveness.

Is higher testosterone the linking factor?
Higher prenatal T, yeah. The things that make you attractive /generally/ come as a unit.

• +1
Reactions: Stingray
ive watched this guy b4 he only goes to asian coutries to mog their entire race. jbw theory at it again