@Agendum @Jerryterry129 @StrangerDanger @Birdcell @thecel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8758, Deleted member 21044 and StrangerDanger
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead and Deleted member 16371
roastie
milf
GILF
Look how her face melted down everything is fucked now. Why? Weak upper half of face and very weak eye area. This is the fate of people with no hunter eyes plus weak upper half’s of face

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
Look how her face melted down everything is fucked now. Why? Weak upper half of face and very weak eye area. This is the fate of people with no hunter eyes plus weak upper half’s of face
Thats irrelevant its just collagen loss and sagging fatpads happens to everyone with age

• +1
Reactions: sub5inchcel and Deleted member 23778
@NorthAtlandidMogs the only thing your pajeet mind has ever got right is hunter eyes.

Thats irrelevant its just collagen loss and sagging fatpads happens to everyone with age
No it’s not it’s because there was no bone there and weak craniofacial structure. Just a frauding bitch anyway

• JFL
And no it doesn’t happen to everybody just cucks that didn’t listen to people who understand(I understand a little) that upper half of face is everything @reptiles

• JFL
No it’s not it’s because there was no bone there and weak craniofacial structure. Just a frauding bitch anyway
No its because of collagen loss
its all external and soft tissue not because of bones or support
happens to everyone even hunter eyed people like davis gandy

• +1
Reactions: sub5inchcel
And no it doesn’t happen to everybody just cucks that didn’t listen to people who understand(I understand a little) that upper half of face is everything @reptiles
post a 60 year old man without wrinkles then

No its because of collagen loss
its all external and soft tissue not because of bones or support
happens to everyone even hunter eyed people like davis gandy
Gandy didn’t have good upper half of face. He frauded with his negative hooded “hunter eyes” . Absolutely not the best eye area nor the best upper half of face

• JFL
Gandy didn’t have good upper half of face. He frauded with his negative hooded “hunter eyes” . Absolutely not the best eye area nor the best upper half of face
happens to everyone
literally any 60 year old will have wrinkles
its water

• JFL
post a 60 year old man without wrinkles then

That is physically impossible as skin break down but males with refined bone structure will look good into there 60's if they take TRT it's bone reabsorption that kills chads looks

• +1
Reactions: sub5inchcel, StrangerDanger and Deleted member 16371
his upper third look like shit
and you just disproved yourself rhats not because of bone he has just taken care of his skin and collagen

Bro I would kill to look like that tbqh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371
and you just disproved yourself rhats not because of bone he has just taken care of his skin and collagen
Cope, it’s all about the bones

Bone placement

That is physically impossible as skin break down but males with refined bone structure will look good into there 60's if they take TRT it's bone reabsorption that kills chads looks
now thats just theorycrafting without examples

Cope, it’s all about the bones
that guy has a terrible frontal lobe and every possibly bone in his upper face its just collagen
asians have death tier upper thirds his frontal bones literally recessed and curved like a sphere
someone like sean o’pry has a good upper third on the other hand but he will still develop wrinkles

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and sub5inchcel
now thats just theorycrafting without examples

It's more more at a bone level tbqh bone reabsorption happens because as 1 ages the amount of serum test goes down so there is less eastrogen circulating to help protect your bones eastrogen is a good hormone but it's tera ultra subhuman at high doses

skullcomp-674ed2578f81ae35a1da75798399c2e81e4a152a.jpg

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: sub5inchcel and StrangerDanger
It's more more at a bone level tbqh bone reabsorption happens because as 1 ages the amount of serum test goes down so there is less eastrogen circulating to help protect your bones eastrogen is a good hormone but it's tera ultra subhuman at high doses
what
what are you saying
what does bone resorption have to do with this

what
what are you saying
what does bone resorption have to do with this

Essentially as you age your bones break down due to the factor mentioned previously eastrogen protects your bones the reason they break down at a old age is osteoperosis on the face

Mirin how you just casually watching Delon edits

• +1
that guy has a terrible frontal lobe and every possibly bone in his upper face its just collagen
asians have death tier upper thirds his frontal bones literally recessed and curved like a sphere
someone like sean o’pry has a good upper third on the other hand but he will still develop wrinkles
Cope he has ok frontal lobe and every possible bone in his upper face is also ok. Not male model tier but it’s better than shitskin chico. His frontal bone isn’t recessed and curved like a sphere
46244A08 BD50 49F5 B28E B53DA8B7BF4C

Mirin how you just casually watching Delon edits
I’ve been doing that my whole time in psl. I watch it for hours a day sometimes

I’ve been doing that my whole time in psl. I watch it for hours a day sometimes
I just got into it, I spend 20 mins to an hour everyday watching Alain Delon edits, but it's because I WILL BE HIM

I just got into it, I spend 20 mins to an hour everyday watching Alain Delon edits, but it's because I WILL BE HIM
I watch for hours everyday. Don’t be like me tho. I’m a schizophrenic psl retard.

Last edited:
Essentially as you age your bones break down due to the factor mentioned previously eastrogen protects your bones the reason they break down at a old age is osteoperosis on the face
But that has nothing to do with how good your upper third is
Thats just arguing how bone resorption is a factor of aging and that it can be reduced with TRT which is irrelevant in this topic

• +1
Reactions: reptiles
Thats just arguing how bone resorption is a factor of aging and that it can be reduced with TRT which is irrelevant in this topic
Bone placement first, even tough this Chang doesn’t even have that good of bone placement or upper half

It matters in this topic because your upper midface is basically the thing that decides how old you look I thought the original argument was simple that if you have a good upper 3rd then you will look good at any age despite shit collagen

• +1
Cope he has ok frontal lobe and every possible bone in his upper face is also ok. Not male model tier but it’s better than shitskin chico. His frontal bone isn’t recessed and curved like a sphere View attachment 2012090
His upper third is worse than almost any caucasian in terms of bones, its recessed with a sphere shape form that curves towards the temples. It has nothing to do with the way his skin looks

• +1
His upper third is worse than almost any caucasian in terms of bones, its recessed with a sphere shape form that curves towards the temples. It has nothing to do with the way his skin looks
View attachment 2012094
Cage at chico descending in 5 years because of his boneless upper half compared to this chang

It matters in this topic because your upper midface is basically the thing that decides how old you look I thought the original argument was simple that if you have a good upper 3rd then you will look good at any age despite shit collagen
No it doesnt, sure upper third structure will determine how neotenous or dimorphic you look which will affect how your age is percieved but anything you guys have said about upper facial bones is dumb as shit, makes 0 sense. Chundo tan is all about healthy skin and other external factors, nothing to do with his skeletal structure except for his neotony

Cage at chico descending in 5 years because of his boneless upper half compared to this chang
Cavill has twice the bonemass of this guy and will age worse because in the end its collagen and not bones that determines it

I just saw this today
B7CE5BAF B804 4889 9D27 55DF40E38FAB
ive watched this vid many times butdidn’t really take notice of this motion

Cavill has twice the bonemass of this guy and will age worse because in the end its collagen and not bones that determines it
Cavill is built like an ogre Oompa Loompa. No real structure to his upper half tbh

• JFL