This is what happens when you don’t have a good eye area and upper half of face

No it doesnt, sure upper third structure will determine how neotenous or dimorphic you look which will affect how your age is percieved but anything you guys have said about upper facial bones is dumb as shit, makes 0 sense. Chundo tan is all about healthy skin and other external factors, nothing to do with his skeletal structure except for his neotony

chundo tan has decent facial bones but in his case yeah his youthfulness helped him with his looks it's not a either or here he would look good even without his collagen but his collagen helped him massively.

9903758be2111f3bd6184383ddbd3c7f.jpg

This is a better example of a handsome looking old guy he would look way better with collagen but collagen wasn't the most important thing bone structure was

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371
chundo tan has decent facial bones but in his case yeah his youthfulness helped him with his looks it's not a either or here he would look good even without his collagen but his collagen helped him massively.

9903758be2111f3bd6184383ddbd3c7f.jpg

This is a better example of a handsome looking old guy he would look way better with collagen but collagen wasn't the most important thing bone structure was
So you just disproved yourself
If bone structure is more important than collagen then how come Chuando tan looks more youthful than the guy with better bone structure. This guy has a more straighter projected upper third with more prominent frontal eminences stretching the skin and its flat without any curves. Yet Chuando Tan looks younger. Why? Because collagen. No matter how good your bone structure is it wont fix a detoriated structure

• +1
If bone structure is more important than collagen then how come Chuando tan looks more youthful than the guy with better bone structure. This guy has a more straighter projected upper third with more prominent frontal eminences stretching the skin and its flat without any curves. Yet Chuando Tan looks younger. Why? Because collagen. No matter how good your bone structure is it wont fix a detoriated structure
Chuando tran has better upper half (blackpill)

• JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger
Prominent frontal eminence is cope. It’s about overall structure not just your frontal eminence

This guy has a shit upper half

Because Chundo is good looking on top of good collagen also your playing a false dichotomy here youthful doesn't neccerily imply better looking in this case it does because Chundo is also good looking bone wise so it stacks but it doesn't always play out like this in fact usually older people focus more on the skin than the under lying bone structure

• +1
Chuando tran has better upper half (blackpill)
I know how bad you want his upper half
you would love to have his eyes eyebrows and forehead wouldnt you, chinkmaxxer

• JFL
I know how bad you want his upper half
you would love to have his eyes eyebrows and forehead wouldnt you, chinkmaxxer
I have zayn Malik forehead so no.

This guy has a shit upper half
This is how a good upper half bone structure looks like

You can see their forehead angularity and bones popping through cause the bones are stretching the tissue
Chuando tan however has a recessed curved frontal bone like any other east asian

Non caucasians and good upper third bone structure is anatonyms

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 16371
This won’t hold up
34CC3543 26FD 43B1 978B 25C929DB675E
. I don’t know why yor coping so hard. Out of all the psl chads all have descaended so hard gandy looks like shit because of his RECESSED UPPER HALF @thecel opry will also age like shot chico descended fast. Only Barrett:p is the one who hasn’t descended and won’t for a long time. Cooooopppppeeee

• JFL
@StrangerDanger
683E1D26 5415 4F37 B3AD E1AFBA4834D8

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 16371
Weakness @StrangerDanger
BE6DDEBC 13BF 433F 9B3C 5A02A91BF865

• JFL
Hes already starting to look washed up and hes not even 30 yet brutal
It’s over for me if I don’t change paths and veer off into chadhood rather than pajeet zayn Malik looks

• +1
@StrangerDanger now you know why it was quickly over for chico

@ike57 but don’t watch edits for hours everyday. Just learn the aesthetics instead of just mindlessly watching fag edits
Yeah I'm Delonmaxxing

• +1
I just showed his pics and
“Here we go, cuz I don’t wanna live that waaay leaning into every word you saaaay….”
is that Teenage dream

I just showed his pics and
“Here we go, cuz I don’t wanna live that waaay leaning into every word you saaaay….”
That video is literal dogshit all he does is dance in it in black and white the entire video and its not even synced

That video is literal dogshit all he does is dance in it in black and white the entire video and its not even synced
Descending mate because of his weak upper half

Well that cuck will get mogged by me now inshallah. Prime heightface> prime chico. Why? BecUse of my superior upper half,(I haven’t got it yet tho)
Ive yet to see you
all I know you have is
- 1 bug eye
- blonde hair
- zayn malik hairline
i will wait for your ascensiona and reveal inshallah

• Love it
Ive yet to see you
all I know you have is
- 1 bug eye
- blonde hair