This is what high myopia can do to your eyes

D

Deleted member 5385

Truth seeker
18 b
19 b

Her axial lenght of eyeball was 39 and 40.5mm while average lenght is 22-25mm - her eyeball was almost 2 times longer jfl.

With that eyeball no bones would help even if you would had bones of Barett .

Every 3 Dioptries =1mm longer eyeball.

Thats why its so important to Cure myopia no matter what .

Of course her example is a curse but every myopicel must know what with myopia your eyes will never look good.

• So Sad
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: horizontallytall, AscendingHero, sandcelmuttcel and 5 others
can u fix it through lasik

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath
Puppet

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5385 and Deleted member 9090
can u fix it through lasik
No cause Lasik only reshape your cornea .
Eye still is long

Its like with vertical growth- you can reshape only some parts of bone structure to a very little extend but cranial base angle is fucked still.

H
no, bones are exactly what caused this.
Her eyeball is almost two times longer than average eye.. I can't imagine how forward growth would be orbitals to cover this eye

With practice you can literally find mind-muscle connection that shortens your eyes. Imagine pulling the tip of your eye and the corresponding opposite point behind the eye ball towards each other while focusing on a blurry far-away object. I can achieve clear vision in just a few seconds like this, but my vision will revert back as soon as I stop paying attention to it. It has to be made into a habit.

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and Deleted member 5385
19 b

eye mogs opry to the baltic sea and back

• +1
Reactions: Administrator
Don't react like that
I know its a natural feeling but imagine if someone would vomit looking at your or anyone picture?
wholesome, & yeah true it's brutal af

H

Her eyeball is almost two times longer than average eye.. I can't imagine how forward growth would be orbitals to cover this eye
do you think her eyeball just grew to twice it's size for no reason? and do you think a similar thing happened to 1.89 billion people (people affect by myopia)?

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and wagbox
sounds like fake news

• +1
Reactions: wagbox
I have like -10 diopters (maybe worse now) it's over

With practice you can literally find mind-muscle connection that shortens your eyes. Imagine pulling the tip of your eye and the corresponding opposite point behind the eye ball towards each other while focusing on a blurry far-away object. I can achieve clear vision in just a few seconds like this, but my vision will revert back as soon as I stop paying attention to it. It has to be made into a habit.
How? You mean like squinting? It helps a bit with mild myopia I guess

holy fuck what the fuck is myopia is it a scientific name for something

How? You mean like squinting? It helps a bit with mild myopia I guess
Not squinting. Can you intentionally blur your vision with the muscles of your eyes? Now try doing the opposite of that.

No cause Lasik only reshape your cornea .
Eye still is long

Its like with vertical growth- you can reshape only some parts of bone structure to a very little extend but cranial base angle is fucked still.
So how do you fix it then? Impossible.

So how do you fix it then? Impossible.
Idk you can try to read endymyopia, looks quite legit. That guy Say a lot about anatomical Causes of myopia and no like Bates than nearsightness is Cause by strain of muscles jfl.
Also there were studies on monkeys, Fish and dogs eye which have very similar structure of eye to human and they recorded many cases of axial lenght reduction.
Such studies on human will never happen Cause and believe me its not some consiratory theory, all glasses and lenles business would go fucked itself. Really - there is no much money from it that scientists doesnt give a Fuck about curing eyesight

View attachment 785852View attachment 785853
Her axial lenght of eyeball was 39 and 40.5mm while average lenght is 22-25mm - her eyeball was almost 2 times longer jfl.

With that eyeball no bones would help even if you would had bones of Barett .

Every 3 Dioptries =1mm longer eyeball.

Thats why its so important to Cure myopia no matter what .

Of course her example is a curse but every myopicel must know what with myopia your eyes will never look good.
I cant understand whether the front part of eye growth causes myopia or the part behind the muscles growth causes it

Can orbital decompression fix it somehow?

shit I have some myopia , how do I fix this ?