This is what non-Meds have to compete with !!!

MediterraneanApollo

MediterraneanApollo

Gold
We are playing in a whole different league, do not try to keep up with that level
We are milking Brussels out of their money while chilling all day on the beach making retarded long ass cardio sessions like the BULL

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: wollet2, Deleted member 15827 and khvirgin
Glorified arabs

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
  • +1
Reactions: MediterraneanApollo
Italians prove that Levantine Arabs are the master races among ethnics
They are indeed together with other Northern West Asians like Turks, Kurds and Assyrians etc

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18522
They are indeed together with other Northern West Asians like Turks, Kurds and Assyrians etc
Thoughts on Nafri? They claim to be Med but to me they look too African/Arab (Nafri = South Mediteriean or Maghrebi)

It's all fine and dandy until you find out that Nordic girls are taller than Med guys.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Aero, MediterraneanApollo and Deleted member 9670
Thoughts on Nafri? They claim to be Med but to me they look too African/Arab (Nafri = South Mediteriean or Maghrebi)
Can produce insane bone moggers
Pheno wise they are more diverse though
The have classic Med types and some West Asian types but also octroon looking mulatto people that Middle East lacks

• +1

It's all fine and dandy until you find out that Nordic girls are taller than Med guys.
just because sicilians bring the average down doesn't mean we italian are short. there are plenty of tourists here in the summer and i guarantee you there is no sizemogging. especially in the northern region they're basically of the dinaric alps i.e. tallest ppl in the world

you dont know how tall med guys are but i know nordic girls are ugly asf just my opinion nordic girls are ugly to me lol

you cant fuck hot med women if you dont look like this i am truecel to those women brutal pheno pill

1 in 3 look like this in a night out

Meds are GL, and by med I mean Lisbon to Delhi.

But isn't the economic situation past the point of no return now, and can't get better ever again?

• JFL