This is what regret looks like

forevergymcelling

forevergymcelling

Full-Time Chodemaxxer
The delusion is fucking insane
I even sent this bitch pics of Maher + his gf and kid
I said that she changed after pregnancy and that I would leave them for her :lul: :lul: :lul:

Until this

That delusion
That rationalization
Banderas

The man of her dreams, a 6'6 giga chad willing to commit long-term, and even forgo a current relationship + baby

She was this close to achieving her wildest dreams

Before a based jock swiftly pulled the rug out from underneath her and foiled her plans entirely

200.gif

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Clown Show, FacialStructure404, Alt Number 3 and 61 others
Big deal she’ll just find some other guy who does want to raise her babies

Women have infinite options, muh body count is cope

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Mog3D, fogdart, nanefer and 5 others
Vag surgery
Repent her sins
Changed her morals and values
No sex in 4 months
Good girl
Mistakes in Europe
Mistakes when she was younger

Eddie Murphy Yes GIF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj, Alt Number 3, ShowerMaxxing and 39 others
Big deal she’ll just find some other guy who does want to raise her babies

Women have infinite options, muh body count is cope
she was crying about not being able to find anyone who wants he for anything other than sex

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Chadeep, fogdart and 16 others
Fuck you

• JFL
Reactions: iblamejews
Brutal but deserved, troll her with more chads.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: standardcel, RichardSpencel, \/orman and 11 others
european summer :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj, standardcel, Spiritualcell and 20 others
she was crying about not being able to find anyone who wants he for anything other than sex
first rule of blackpill is that women problems are all self made and non comparable to male problems

Worst case scenario she can find a betabuxx to settle with

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Gus17, fogdart and 16 others
I said that she changed after pregnancy and that I would leave them for her :lul: :lul: :lul:

Until this

View attachment 2606561View attachment 2606563View attachment 2606564View attachment 2606565View attachment 2606566View attachment 2606567View attachment 2606569View attachment 2606571View attachment 2606572

View attachment 2606573

That delusion
That rationalization
View attachment 2606575

The man of her dreams, a 6'6 giga chad willing to commit long-term, and even forgo a current relationship + baby

View attachment 2606579

Before a based jock swiftly pulled the rug out from underneath her and foiled her plans entirely

200.gif
show profile of maherfish

• +1
Reactions: betrayed by 5‘8

Until this

View attachment 2606561View attachment 2606563View attachment 2606564View attachment 2606565View attachment 2606566View attachment 2606567View attachment 2606569View attachment 2606571View attachment 2606572

View attachment 2606573

That delusion
That rationalization
View attachment 2606575

View attachment 2606579

200.gif
fuck im dreaming of being able to do this to women when i ascend fully

Screenshot 2023 12 14 at 115030
Screenshot 2023 12 14 at 115046

"yeah, I stopped being a slut after catching some nasty STDs"
just the thing every man wants to hear when he's already shown concern about the high bodycount:dafuckfeels:

Screenshot 2023 12 14 at 115004

What do these women expect from a guy who's willing to leave his kid and baby-mama behind, for some random tinder whore?

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, AlexanderTheGreat11, Azr616 and 16 others
I actually love you. You’re a master of manipulation and she deserves to feel like shit.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: standardcel, AlexanderTheGreat11, Azr616 and 13 others
Let’s see the foid then

• +1
Reactions: SomaliMax and Corleone
Nah bro it’s over even ran thru beckies are trying to make Maher wait.

That’s actually insane if you think about it. So she got ran thru by Normie a and is now trying to get a legit model to wait for her and clown for her?

British recessed slabs are legit the worst

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gus17, Chadeep, Lmao and 13 others
Bro ‘I won’t be having sex with you the first few dates’

She’s saying this to a legit male model. Wtf it’s over for everyone now.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member, MoggerGaston and 7 others
Nah bro it’s over even ran thru beckies are trying to make Maher wait.

That’s actually insane if you think about it. So she got ran thru by Normie a and is now trying to get a legit model to wait for her and clown for her?

British recessed slabs are legit the worst
She is playing hard to get

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Corleone and WishIwasChico
brutal but tbh your pushing 30 years old mate, you've been making maher threads for almost 5 years now.. its time to retire buddy and become a man

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Azr616, nanefer, Lmao and 12 others
i dont understand why they just dont lie about body counts, why would you admit to have slept with 26 men.

• Hmm...
Reactions: AspiringMogger
Bro ‘I won’t be having sex with you the first few dates’

She’s saying this to a legit male model. Wtf it’s over for everyone now.
She’s virtue signalling

If she met up with someone for drinks, she’d fuck them easily

Never mind a 6’6 male model

I’ve had plenty of girls say the same shit to me then it’s the inevitable “I don’t usually do this”

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: AlexanderTheGreat11, based_pakichad421, nanefer and 5 others
She is playing hard to get
Missing the point though Bhai.

This guy is a legit fucking model, the best she’ll probs ever meet and she is saying ‘I’m not having sex the first few dates with you’

Yet she’s probably been ran a train on by MTNs.

Foids make no sense

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: standardcel, Xangsane and diamondbill
She’s virtue signalling

If she met up with someone for drinks, she’d fuck them easily

Never mind a 6’6 male model

I’ve had plenty of girls say the same shit to me then it’s the inevitable “I don’t usually do this”
Wouldn’t be so sure Bhai. She seems adamant that she wouldn’t fuck tbh saying ‘first few dates’ not even ‘date’

Normally when they saying shit like that they want to wait. She also seems adamant she doesn’t want to get used and wants ltr so I doubt she would bro.

British recessed slays are the worst bro. They get ran thru by mtns then expect moggers to clown for them

Missing the point though Bhai.

This guy is a legit fucking model, the best she’ll probs ever meet and she is saying ‘I’m not having sex the first few dates with you’

Yet she’s probably been ran a train on by MTNs.

Foids make no sense
Yeah dude, its a typical female method to get a man to comit.

"We first have to know each other more"
"I am not such a girl"

She is trying to lure him into an LTR.

• JFL
Reactions: WishIwasChico
i dont understand why they just dont lie about body counts, why would you admit to have slept with 26 men.
She is lying bro you sperg if she’s says it’s 26 it’s probably like 80 at least…

She even admitted she stopped counting jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Corleone, Allornothing and incelmogger
Because cucks convince them that’s low and that it doesn’t matter. This is actually a good thing since they don’t try and hide it as much as they should.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: nanefer, infini, incelmogger and 2 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: standardcel, based_pakichad421, blatonslatt and 1 other person
Didn’t do that the last 30 times
Exactly and they was I bet mtns at a party while she was partying in Europe. Some were probs NT LTNs.

Now a model comes and she wants to ‘wait’ wtf is there logic seriously???

• +1
Reactions: incelmogger
“European summer”

IMG 0814

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj, Chadeep, AlexanderTheGreat11 and 11 others
She doesnt want CHAD to pump and dumb her.

She want Chad to comit.

Thats the point.
This makes no sense though bro. Chad fucks, beta buxs.

He’s a LEGIT MODEL 6’6. You’re missing the fucking point!!! She should be begging to fuck him you sperg not hitting him with ‘you will wait a few dates before I fuck you’

Like bruh…

• +1
Reactions: Staceymaxxing, Ricky212, Kamui and 1 other person
brutal but tbh your pushing 30 years old mate, you've been making maher threads for almost 5 years now.. its time to retire buddy and become a man
Maherfishing is life

• +1
Reactions: infini

He’s a LEGIT MODEL 6’6. You’re missing the fucking point!!! She should be begging to fuck him you sperg not hitting him with ‘you will wait a few dates before I fuck you’

Like bruh…
Are you a retard ?

You think getting fucked by Maher and then get blocked by him would make her happy long-term ?

"Oh look at me, i got fucked by Chad and now he doesnt talk to me anymore, i am so lucky"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sub0, nanefer and WishIwasChico
Are you a retard ?

You think getting fucked by Maher and then get blocked by him would make her happy long-term ?

"Oh look at me, i got fucked by Chad and now he doesnt talk to me anymore, i am so lucky"
But getting fucked by a NT LTN at a party in Europe is so much better

Like bruh…
she prob wanna settle down with him so shes having standards to making him earn it. a guy falls in love bc he invests in the woman with his time and attention and money, then he doesnt wanna lose his investment so he continues to talk to her

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: nanefer, moggathon and WishIwasChico
she prob wanna settle down with him so shes having standards to making him earn it. a guy falls in love bc he invests in the woman with his time and attention and money, then he doesnt wanna lose his investment so he continues to talk to her
Exactly

She knows if he fucks her on the first date, he will never call her again

Instead she is trying to fake value "Oh I am hard to get, I am not such a girl, you have to earn me".

Manipulating him into an LTR

• +1
Reactions: nanefer
Why do toiletcels do this
If you would find a rich Stacy who would spend her money on you and let you live with her in her Mansion.

What would you do ?

Let her fuck you once and then get blocked by her ?

Or try to LTR her and benefit from her for long-term/for years.

• +1
Reactions: nanefer and Xangsane
If you would find a rich Stacy who would spend her money on you and let you live with her in her Mansion.

What would you do ?

Let her fuck you once and then get blocked by her ?

Or try to LTR her and benefit from her for long-term/for years.
LTR her of course

Why do toiletcels do this
Because they eventually become self aware after racking up so many bodies that dudes only want her for her used up pussy not because she actually has any sort of integrity or character inside

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Wouldn’t be so sure Bhai. She seems adamant that she wouldn’t fuck tbh saying ‘first few dates’ not even ‘date’

Normally when they saying shit like that they want to wait. She also seems adamant she doesn’t want to get used and wants ltr so I doubt she would bro.
I thought you were NT, bro. with bluepilled views like that, you ain't getting into the looksmax fraternity.

I've heard it plenty of times where girls said they are ONLY looking for a LTR and 100% won't have sex on the first date and will only in a LTR - just for me to creampie her after walking around a park for 40mins.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: infini, forevergymcelling and WishIwasChico
I thought you were NT, bro. with bluepilled views like that, you ain't getting into the looksmax fraternity.

I've heard it plenty of times where girls said they are ONLY looking for a LTR and 100% won't have sex on the first date and only in a LTR, just for me to creampie her after walking around a park for 40mins.
Ye I’ve had the same but I’ve also had girls tell me they ain’t fucking on the first date and made it clear and I’ve tried it and they don’t do it so…?

I didn’t understand, did she have a baby on the way or did Maher have a baby on the way?

Either way she is retarded as fuck if she thinks Tera Chad will wait for her, but I guess game is game. She will probably forget about this within 48 hours.

• +1
Ye I’ve had the same but I’ve also had girls tell me they ain’t fucking on the first date and made it clear and I’ve tried it and they don’t do it so…?
in that case, you didn't approach it the right way.

If you think she's honest with what she's saying, you have to make it seem like you're also potentially looking for a LTR if you "click" with her. Just say afterward that you didn't feel a spark and move on.

• +1
in that case, you didn't approach it the right way.

If you think she's honest with what she's saying, you have to make it seem like you're also potentially looking for a LTR if you "click" with her. Just say afterward that you didn't feel a spark and move on.
Just not Chad I guess Bhai. And I do bro, and then we just talk and they shut down if you turn it sexual lol. But I have a good career and shit so they maybe try to make me betabux and aren’t even sexually attracted to me.

Tbh I’ve only had it happen twice. And I’ve fucked a lot of girls recently that had LTR only in there bio.

I don’t believe them at all. Just wasn’t Chad enough for these girls that didn’t let me hit.

I block them as soon as I leave if I don’t hit btw as I am blackpilled and know how it works

• +1
Reactions: Corleone
Did she tell you how long she was in Europe for or why she was there?
Would be interesting if she was just fucking the local normies because she felt free from social constraints or if she was fucking other UK guys in europe assuming she's UK or if she was fucking tinder Chads
I'd like to slay in europe but seems too hard in 2023 given I have the memories of slaying with moderate ease half a decade ago

Did she tell you how long she was in Europe for or why she was there?
Would be interesting if she was just fucking the local normies because she felt free from social constraints or if she was fucking other UK guys in europe assuming she's UK or if she was fucking tinder Chads
I'd like to slay in europe but seems too hard in 2023 given I have the memories of slaying with moderate ease half a decade ago
No idea how long she was there for but she's Australian

Probably fucking a different chad every night from both clubs and online

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Chadeep, based_pakichad421 and 2 others
Well nigga

• JFL

Users who are viewing this thread

Back