This is what we're supposed to look like (NERDICS GTFIH)

D

Deleted member 685

Kraken
Main qimg 6f245bf4b6ac8c9069ac460183934ca8

We were once strong masculine men that fought for our lands and stole from many places (like England) like brutes. And we were some of the greatest fighters that raped women and spread our seed everywhere (Vikings went to North America btw (Ancient type of latinas)

Now we're being cucked by estrogen EVERYWHERE you are. People have shit diets, get raised like betas, have no physical activity and their T levels are shit these days. This is partly because kikes want the white race flourised off this earth, they mainly focus on northwestern Europeans because they are the most unique which scares them.

Low prenatal T guys like me are a result of this jewed disgusting west, my mom worked all the fucking time while fucking chad and then at 30 fucking 9 decided to have kids with my dad (cucked betabuxx, although he was north atlantid)

Women aren't being kept in their place and cucks are everywhere.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Vitruvian and xit
View attachment 92719

We were once strong masculine men that fought for our lands and stole from many places (like England) like brutes. And we were some of the greatest fighters.

Now we're being cucked by estrogen EVERYWHERE you are. People have shit diets, get raised like betas, have no physical activity and their T levels are shit these days. This is partly because kikes want the white race flourised off this earth, they mainly focus on northwestern Europeans because they are the most unique which scares them.

Low prenatal T guys like me are a result of this jewed disgusting west, my mom worked all the fucking time while fucking chad and then at 30 fucking 9 decided to have kids with my dad (cucked betabuxx, although he was north atlantid)

Women aren't being kept in their place and cucks are everywhere.
we were serfs bro

• +1
Reactions: xit
Imagine unironically believing this JFL

• +1
Reactions: xit and Hector
Cucks and feminism destroyed society.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
No, my dad's side goes back to Roman generals. My last name is from a Roman city in Germany.

It’s true and you know the west is being cucked.
the reason why the west is full of low t soyboys is because everyone is lazy and lacks discipline

thats y obesity rates are skyrocketing

That looks fucking retarded.

Ideal nordic looks like barrett

That looks fucking retarded.

Ideal nordic looks like barrett
A skinny lanklet feminine jordan barrett would get laughed at in countries like Serbia and Croatia JFL.

This is why the US and Europe are getting cucked. Lack of masculine strong men. Strong men don't get replaced.

A skinny lanklet feminine jordan barrett would get laughed at in countries like Serbia and Croatia JFL.

This is why the US and Europe are getting cucked. Lack of masculine strong men. Strong men don't get replaced.
He would be fucking any serbian woman he wanted.

Who gives a fuck about what poor balkans think he would mog all of them to suicide

He would be fucking any serbian woman he wanted.

Who gives a fuck about what poor balkans think he would mog all of them to suicide
He'd also get beaten by turks etc. These people can't defend countries

Let’s hope it isn’t over for you, man.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685