This is what you call pretty boy maxing for Asians & playing into the Gen Z Female Gaze

MakinItHappenReturn

MakinItHappenReturn

Fire burning inside
Very very gay

If they'd done this pre 2015 (Mid 2010s) this really would have been laughed and mocked to death, but it's actually the norm now to be feminine in a cute boyish way for pretty boys. Complete congruency for their looks. So much for all the Red Pill alpha male cope.

Sub 26 year old girls all across the world lappin' this shit up

• +1
Reactions: litaz, BearBoy, ChristianChad and 1 other person
they get more white pussy than you ever will

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: CristianT, Deleted member 8165, Hikicel69 and 11 others
they get more white pussy than you ever will

You incels make the most pointless comments for no reason whatsoever other than to fish for 10+ jfl reacts

Well done

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10104 and BearBoy
You incels make the most pointless comments for no reason whatsoever other than to fish for 10+ jfl reacts

Well done
he was not fishing whatseover

he just wanted to have a serious word with you and bring you back to reality my sandnig

• +1
Reactions: fogdart, Deleted member 5786, AsGoodAsItGets and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hikicel69 and DivineBeing

Well done
"You incels"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: user47283, teenmax, Deleted member 8165 and 5 others
he was not fishing whatseover

he just wanted to have a serious word with you and bring you back to reality my sandnig

Trust me I know how the dopamine seeking Gen Z brains work in this (For the most part) negative doomer community.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 10104 and DivineBeing
:unsure:

They are alpha males in their society. I don't understand why everybody has trouble seeing that. They are taller, more handsome, more athletic than their average male counterparts and on top of that they are pale af and have high IQs.

It's backwards to believe that an alpha male has to be a Dnieper-Donets derived ogre.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: user47283, entropy137, Danish_Retard and 2 others

They are alpha males in their society. I don't understand why everybody has trouble seeing that. They are taller, more handsome, more athletic than their average male counterparts and on top of that they are pale af and have high IQs.

It's backwards to believe that an alpha male has to be a Dnieper-Donets derived ogre.

Women choose who the alpha male is not men. Something the RedPill misses.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 16571 and DivineBeing

while OP is a street shitter with below average stature

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: fogdart, Deleted member 5786, AsGoodAsItGets and 2 others
  • Ugh..
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and DivineBeing
If they werent famous the average swede would outslay them

• +1
Reactions: Hikicel69
Do you realise barely anyone reads your posts now a days?
you're the one to talk about that?

i get healthy amount of replies discussing the topic I proposed

all your replies are only insults towards you. not a single person reads your trash

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11388, Deleted member 5786 and AsGoodAsItGets
Women choose who the alpha male is not men. Something the RedPill misses.
That's some circular thinking there my friend. Genetics and environment choose who the alpha male is. Women just mindlessly gravitate towards them. :p

• +1
Reactions: teenmax, AsGoodAsItGets and DivineBeing
That's some circular thinking there my friend. Genetics and environment choose who the alpha male is. Women just mindlessly gravitate towards them. :p

You just said the same thing dude. Shove your ego up your ass. Pissing me off.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: teenmax, Deleted member 16571 and DivineBeing
door to door salesman tries to educate med school grad on human science - brutal

• JFL
Reactions: teenmax and Deleted member 16571
  • Ugh..
Reactions: DivineBeing
How pedantic, boring and pretentious. Onto the next thread. Killed any stimulating discussion. As usual.

3 twats from the land of pointless.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: DivineBeing and sub5inchcel
its 5 feet 8 for zoomers then they are still as tall as op you faggot
he lives in london nigger why does the height in south korea matter

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas

Yo bro you're actually starting to piss me off.

If you've got a problem with me actually come into the pms and say it rather than acting out as a pseudo intellectual pretentious pussy on the forums attempting to impress kids

Women choosing men on the best genetics is exactly the same fucking point dipshjt

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DivineBeing and hebbewem
Contemplating blocking this stupid Trance cunt.

He thinks he's smart but it's quite the contrary. It's always these midwits that complicate the simple.

dat feeling when your girth is bigger then their bonepressed ping pongs :feelshah:

Antonio banderas antonio

@CagingBanderas and me go on sex crusade in Asia.

make thousands of ugly hapas and then get the fuck out of there before they slaughter us with machetes

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Hueless, DivineBeing, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
Actually you know what fuck it. Done reading this boring shit-face.

Tryna out alpha me, that's what he's tryna do. Fuck him up irl the betamale face pussboy

Fe398f920325d545a07bc60a98313571

• JFL
Reactions: DivineBeing, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 16058 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: DivineBeing and Danish_Retard
This is why they aren't at the bottom of the race list

• +1
Reactions: Hikicel69 and MakinItHappenReturn
chinese men better be thanking their korean and japanese brothers for putting east asians on the map. k-pop and anime maxxing are valid paths to take

This is why they aren't at the bottom of the race list

I now say Indians (We) have worse pheno

I thought their flat maxillas, eyes, melted browridges, flat nasions etc gave us the edge but they can run this cute pretty boy game sometimes, particularly if they are from South Korea

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
I now say Indians (We) have worse pheno

I thought their flat maxillas and eyes gave us the edge but they can run this cute pretty boy game
good you couldnt keep denying the kpoppill forever anyway

• +1
Reactions: MakinItHappenReturn
op is so cringe

Imagine being a grown ass man and calling others pretty boys

Imagine being a grown ass man also but thinking you're not and have all the time in the world, while you achieve nothing and do nothing with your life, wasting away you bloody 20s? Hey? Classic neet Zoomer on CuckMax using age as his excuse for acting like a total NPC

Group thinking pussy ass sheep

• Ugh..
Zoomer are such followers insecure about how they come across as their image lol. It's such a joke. The troubling thing is you all know you're as fake as fucking shit.

• Ugh..
Zoomer are such followers insecure about how they come across as their image lol. It's such a joke. The troubling thing is you all know you're as fake as fucking shit.
your parents shouldn't have miscegenated

Like millenials don't try to puff up their image???

• +1
Like millenials don't try to puff up their image???

Nigga I will fuck your body count of 3 face up get the fuck outta my thread you sucking up to autists pussy

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16346
ok but you shouldn't make it so 1 dimensional. different realms of masculine dating viability have access to different kinds of women, different kinds of relationships, and even different kinds of sex. soft fem boys is definitely not ideal in terms of reproduction, in terms of having the upper hand in a relationship, in terms of broadest appeal, in terms of work place success, and so much more im not even thinking of.

ive dated girls who like kpop, even east asian girls who live in the west or taiwanese girls, etc. they think the dudes are good looking, but like a baby. they don't consider them sexually attractive or hot.

• +1
Reactions: DivineBeing and Kingkellz
seen kpop maxxers at my school. they get no pussy. they’re literal subhumans. that “glowy” skin those ppl in the vid have is a result of makeup, lighting, and photoshop. looks like shit irl when a ricecel wears a fuck ton of makeup and is still a recessed 0 psl subhuman. plus most of these kpop mfs are perceived as tall when in reality they’re like 5’7 (tall compared to their country). kpop maxxing is not the way to go. these guys DO NOT slay AT ALL and on top of that lose all male respect

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10104
Very very gay

If they'd done this pre 2015 (Mid 2010s) this really would have been laughed and mocked to death, but it's actually the norm now to be feminine in a cute boyish way for pretty boys. Complete congruency for their looks. So much for all the Red Pill alpha male cope.

Sub 26 year old girls all across the world lappin' this shit up

fEmALe GaZe :feelsuhh:

note that these guys are still fairly above average for their place, it basically shows that shit like ''chad'' or ''prettyboy'' have no races, its solely based on facial aesthetics

• +1
note that these guys are still fairly above average for their place, it basically shows that shit like ''chad'' or ''prettyboy'' have no races, its solely based on facial aesthetics

They are 6.5/10 at most

Really high tier normies.

It's Gen Z girls thirst for pretty boys that gets to an 8 SM value. Which is the point.

They posses the look. Which is why I say always; 'look > looks' for SMV

• Ugh..
They are 6.5/10 at most

Really high tier normies.

It's Gen Z girls thirst for pretty boys that gets to an 8 SM value. Which is the point.

They posses the look. Which is why I say always; 'look > looks' for SMV
bron brown curry brown brown shit smells like shit