This is what your future girlfriend is doing rn

Projecting hard there bhai
This @the BULL nigga is so sick he claims everyone else is larping even when I post audio, pics etc fuck it I could let him watch me fucking personally and he’d still cope

And the slayer in question only has stories to tell cause not even tinder backs him up as he gets no matches

Truly pathetic schizoid I don’t even waste my time with him as he constantly tags me calling me a larper even tho I make sure to leave proof with every thread

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, Sprinkles and WishIwasChico
This @the BULL nigga is so sick he claims everyone else is larping even when I post audio, pics etc fuck it I could let him watch me fucking personally and he’d still cope

And the slayer in question only has stories to tell cause not even tinder backs him up as he gets no matches

Truly pathetic schizoid I don’t even waste my time with him as he constantly tags me calling me a larper even tho I make sure to leave proof with every thread
Bro it’s crazy this nigga is after me bro sending me death threats everyday that I am a larper

• JFL
Reactions: Iasacrko
come back here @the BULL
Pop Corn GIF by WWE

burn the coal, pay the toll

Bro it’s crazy this nigga is after me bro sending me death threats everyday that I am a larper
Meanwhile he calls out ppl who actually have tinder likes and everything larpers but expects ppl to believe his pure fantasies

Tbh as soon as I realised how deranged this mf is I gave up logic with him

He’s sick a 30 yo virgin who wants to pass as a slayer and gets extremely mad when he realises ppl younger than him are actually having sex

He just can’t wrap his head around it so he throws tantrums

This forum has some sick ppl in it and he needs help

• +1
Reactions: Sprinkles and WishIwasChico
Meanwhile he calls out ppl who actually have tinder likes and everything larpers but expects ppl to believe his pure fantasies

He’s sick a 30 yo virgin who wants to pass as a slayer and gets extremely mad when he realises ppl younger than him are actually having sex

Yes this is exactly it. Dude is insane

• +1

Shut the fuck up dude you're ugly fat and short and acting like a Slayer. It cannot get more pathetic than this.

Yes this is exactly it. Dude is insane
You're both pathetic. 2 subhuman incels thinking they mog me because muh tinder experiment. Head down, manlets

• JFL
Reactions: WishIwasChico
Shut the fuck up dude you're ugly fat and short and acting like a Slayer. It cannot get more pathetic than this.
Meanwhile u ignore the audio recording, pictures etc and keep tagging me

At the end of the day idc about ur little tantrums I understand being a virgin and seeing some dude 10 years younger than u get more pussy than u did ur entire life (with undeniable proof something u don’t have)

But keep my name out of ur little cat fights I have no interest in ur existence

After I realised ur another schizo lost all faith makes sense how u don’t see logic this whole comment I wrote is a waste of time

• +1
Television Popcorn GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

• JFL
Reactions: Kristin, aesthetic beauty, WishIwasChico and 1 other person
Meanwhile u ignore the audio recording, pictures etc and keep tagging me

At the end of the day idc about ur little tantrums I understand being a virgin and seeing some dude 10 years younger than u get more pussy than u did ur entire life (with undeniable proof something u don’t have)

But keep my name out of ur little cat fights I have no interest in ur existence

After I realised ur another schizo lost all faith makes sense how u don’t see logic this whole comment I wrote is a waste of time
Bro you're ugly as shit stfu you true abomination

• Hmm...
Bro you're ugly as shit stfu you true abomination
ugly or not I left my proof I’m probably the only user here who backs up his stories

that’s why it’s useless to talk to u, u claim im larping when I literally have the audio and pics of the girl and videos of me literally with girls half naked in my bathroom

The reason ur so scared to accept this shows a lot about u and I’m impressed a 30 yo man is a virgin

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sprinkles and WishIwasChico
View attachment 2597348 Bro, shut the fuck up. You annoyed me top much
whatever u say ugly or not I ain’t no larper

My ugliness still be pullin them hoes and I leave so much proof on my threads u have to cope ur way through in order to claim im larping

Im the only user here nobody can say that about my proof is undeniable

• +1
She look ugly , who would even wanna ltr anything below a htb

• +1
ugly or not I left my proof I’m probably the only user here who backs up his stories

that’s why it’s useless to talk to u, u claim im larping when I literally have the audio and pics of the girl and videos of me literally with girls half naked in my bathroom

The reason ur so scared to accept this shows a lot about u and I’m impressed a 30 yo man is a virgin
3637180 1694442298249
you're ugly. Stop bothering me deathnik abomination. You would be invisible next to me

@Iasacrko @WishIwasChico you're not Better than me. Keep teaming up, incels. The big Lion Will eat the 2 hyenas by himself.

• JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
View attachment 2597363 you're ugly. Stop bothering me deathnik abomination. You would be invisible next to me
Says the guy who tagged me 20 times today calling me a larper for no reason

my nigga I recommend u go search for help cause u damn well gone crazy at this point and stop looking at my slay posts the proof I leave is too brutal for ur little head might end up getting ur ass a rope in ur neck

• +1
These are gonna be the types of girls incels are gonna have to settle down with lmaooooooo

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Copeful, Kristin, aesthetic beauty and 1 other person
@Iasacrko @WishIwasChico you're not Better than me. Keep teaming up, incels. The big Lion Will eat the 2 hyenas by himself.
Big lion who calls ppl larper but doesn’t even have 1 selfie with the female specimen in 30 years on earth

Gotta be joking bros so schizophrenic he thinks he’s winning this argument when just about everyone laughs at his rock brain

• +1
Truly a joke the bull became, the guy was always a joke here but with every passing day he sinks lower and lower

Says the guy who tagged me 20 times today calling me a larper for no reason

my nigga I recommend u go search for help cause u damn well gone crazy at this point and stop looking at my slay posts the proof I leave is too brutal for ur little head might end up getting ur ass a rope in ur neck
I don't believe It cause you're ugly as fuck. You teamed up with this other schizo so you can make your larps more realistical, while making me pass like an incel.
IMG20231125004200
i'll break your arms you tiny incels. Stop bothering me

@WishIwasChico Bro i break your arms. You took roids Just to be smaller than me. You ain't shit. You Need the backup of this manlet ethnik to not Rope lmao

• JFL
Reactions: Copeful and WishIwasChico
Truly a joke the bull became, the guy was always a joke here but with every passing day he sinks lower and lower
You Need to stop bothering me or i'll fly to Germany and break your skull, abomination. You stink of shit. The fact that a subhuman like you talks shit about me Is unacceptable for me, you understand?

• JFL
Reactions: WishIwasChico and Copeful
I don't believe It cause you're ugly as fuck. You teamed up with this other schizo so you can make your larps more realistical, while making me pass like an incel. View attachment 2597367 i'll break your arms you tiny incels. Stop bothering me
I’m out now rock brain honestly believes he’s smart

I’m glad I get girls cause I might’ve ended up like this Italian schizoid when I hit 30

• +1
I’m out now rock brain honestly believes he’s smart

I’m glad I get girls cause I might’ve ended up like this Italian schizoid when I hit 30
What you want to slay. You're my bitch. I would fuck you from behind irl, small ugly deathnik.

• JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, Copeful and WishIwasChico
@WishIwasChico Bro i break your arms. You took roids Just to be smaller than me. You ain't shit. You Need the backup of this manlet ethnik to not Rope lmao
Jfl ask any user in the forum and they tell u ur a schizo blows my mind u think ur actually winning these arguments

He doesn’t need to team up with anyone in fact nobody even needs to prove u wrong

Ur own words already do the job

• +1
What you want to slay. You're my bitch. I would fuck you from behind irl, small ugly deathnik.
Alr Mohamed I swear the more ethnic these guys look the more racist they are

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kristin, aesthetic beauty and WishIwasChico
Jfl ask any user in the forum and they tell u ur a schizo blows my mind u think ur actually winning these arguments

He doesn’t need to team up with anyone in fact nobody even needs to prove u wrong

Ur own words already do the job
Because everyone Is jelly of me here, while you're an ugly mutt. I don't Need the validation of internet incels like you 2

Your arm is bigger than your body jfl. Mirin you push your fat against your body to make it look like you have big arms

• JFL
Reactions: Copeful
Because everyone Is jelly of me here, while you're an ugly mutt. I don't Need the validation of internet incels like you 2
Alr then get out of the forum and stop spending half ur day in these cat fights

U follow op around in every thread he posts and show up in my slay threads to start ur schizo rants

• +1
Alr then get out of the forum and stop spending half ur day in these cat fights

U follow op around in every thread he posts and show up in my slay threads to start ur schizo rants
He is obsessed with me bro it’s weird

• +1
Your arm is bigger than your body jfl. Mirin you push your fat against your body to make it look like you have big arms
I can do advanced calisthenics moves, incel. And trained boxing for 10 Years. I would kill you in 3 seconds

• JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, Copeful and WishIwasChico
Believe me I don’t think anyone would wanna switch lives to become a 30 yo virgin Italian who lives with his parents

• JFL
Believe me I don’t think anyone would wanna switch lives to become a 30 yo virgin Italian who lives with his parents
Shut up, ugly mutt.

He is obsessed with me bro it’s weird
Fr every thread u make this nigga has 30 comments under truly sick specimen

Idk why mods don’t ban these clearly sick individuals he needs to be in a mental ward

And I feel just as sick for entertaining some rock brain like him with logic

• +1
They are though just not for you
Bro you're acting like that Just because i don't agree with you, while this iasacrko shit Is manlet fat and way uglier than me. You're a weird narcy. Stop bothering me

• +1

Attachments

• IMG_3350.png
    IMG_3350.png
    117.8 KB · Views: 0