This is what your future girlfriend is doing rn

Fr every thread u make this nigga has 30 comments under truly sick specimen

Idk why mods don’t ban these clearly sick individuals he needs to be in a mental ward

And I feel just as sick for entertaining some rock brain like him with logic
You're ugly as shit i would kms with your face

• JFL
Reactions: WishIwasChico

Idk why mods don’t ban these clearly sick individuals he needs to be in a mental ward

Ye bro he is obsessed with me he hates seeing me slay hard while he rots jfl

Talking to @the BULL is like talking to a caveman

U throw proof after proof and his reply is muh ethnic muh ugly muh jelly

• +1
Bro you're acting like that Just because i don't agree with you, while this iasacrko shit Is manlet fat and way uglier than me. You're a weird narcy. Stop bothering me
It’s you bothering me bro

• JFL
dnrd a single molecule but bull is definitely a schizo

• JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and WishIwasChico
Talking to @the BULL is like talking to a caveman

U throw proof after proof and his reply is muh ethnic muh ugly muh jelly
Ugly.

Shut the fuck up your Say i don't make the cut and other bs when i get 100x more iois than you in a club
So what you say I am a larper and incel so you can’t say anything

While you rot and are invisible to women who ghost you this is what they are doing.

Meanwhile you think they are innocent and sweet
bro imagine being her fixture boyfriend, watching this vid is prolly suicide inducing

• +1
Shut the fuck up your Say i don't make the cut and other bs when i get 100x more iois than you in a club
You are in the corner of the club nodding your head thinking you mog while you are invisible

Bro you're acting like that Just because i don't agree with you, while this iasacrko shit Is manlet fat and way uglier than me. You're a weird narcy. Stop bothering me
Idk who mogs who but I’m not the one with creepy obsessions over ppl who get more sex than me

And at the end of all this bro thinks anyone is jelouse of him

Bro I’d rather be a bald Indian than be u at least the Indian doesn’t live with his parents at 30 and obsess over some dude online for getting women

• +1
So what you say I am a larper and incel so you can’t say anything
IMG 20230627 135310
more bone Mass than you and shitacrko combined. You both smell of shit. If you aren't gl enough to attract HQNP Is not my problem. Get a life

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: incelmogger, Iasacrko, Copeful and 1 other person
Idk who mogs who but I’m not the one with creepy obsessions over ppl who get more sex than me

And at the end of all this bro thinks anyone is jelouse of him

Bro I’d rather be a bald Indian than be u at least the Indian doesn’t live with his parents at 30 and obsess over some dude online for getting women
You stink of shit get away

You are in the corner of the club nodding your head thinking you mog while you are invisible
This guy isn’t at any club he’s fantasising inside a schizo ward

I’m still waiting for 1 picture of this subhuman within 3 feet of woman

• +1
View attachment 2597379 more bone Mass than you and shitacrko combined. You both smell of shit. If you aren't gl enough to attract HQNP Is not my problem. Get a life
Ye you bone mog me but so what, I still have sluts begging to fuck them off tinder while you hate on me And are invisible on tinder

This guy isn’t at any club he’s fantasising inside a schizo ward

I’m still waiting for 1 picture of this subhuman within 3 feet of woman
He would get thrown out of a club tbh as he would act weird af

Ye you bone mog me but so what, I still have sluts begging to fuck them off tinder while you hate on me And are invisible on tinder
I don't give a fuck, you're making things up because you don't accept you're invisible to HQNP. HQNP are 100x more lookist than sluts.

ngl why are you in this beef @lasackro
just let wishiwaschico and bull go at it
your adding a soy vibe to the argument
idk
maybe its your avi with mask

View attachment 2597379 more bone Mass than you and shitacrko combined. You both smell of shit. If you aren't gl enough to attract HQNP Is not my problem. Get a life
Bro and what proves his sickness is he has imaginary bone

Like if u put the @WishIwasChico pic and his side by side u clearly see he has no bone yet he talks about this imaginary bone for years now

Truly a weird guy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: incelmogger and WishIwasChico
  • JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and WishIwasChico
Not me bro my future gf will be loyal Aussie babe

• Love it
Reactions: WishIwasChico and the BULL

Like if u put the @WishIwasChico pic and his side by side u clearly see he has no bone yet he talks about this imaginary bone for years now

Truly a weird guy
Shhhhh shitacrko go get a shower you smell of shit

Truly a weird guy
Hahaha

How look at his cheekbones they are wider than his maxilla

How can a nigga like that say he has bone am I the blind one?

Ofc he’s not boneless but it’s nothing special yet he acts like he has this giga wide jaw when it’s literally normal

• +1
I'm the bouncer, incel.
You pick up the hot girls in your Uber who are with chad to take them home to fuck each other, how cucked

EA2B2809 EE93 482D 9FA5 46E7E6726900
Bones are cope anyways

• +1
You pick up the hot girls in your Uber who are with chad to take them home to fuck each other, how cucked
Bro streegereturn was 10x more gl than you yet he didn't Need to post slay stories to assure himself. That's the difference between true chads and narcy normies

You are best buddy with shitacrko because he backs you up so you back him up back lol hyenas.
I back anyone up who I see actually is right

Idk who tells the truth but I ran a tinder experiment of both of u and only one got likes and matches the other got 2 subhumans who left him on read

So Ik who to trust more here

• +1
I back anyone up who I see actually is right

Idk who tells the truth but I ran a tinder experiment of both of u and only one got likes and matches the other got 2 subhumans who left him on read

So Ik who to trust more here
I don't give af, shitacrko, i don't Need tinder to know my appeal.

• +1
Bro that experiment has put you back in the ward ever since that experiment was done you have never been the same

Yes but u have nothing to back u up besides ur stories

How can u call others who get more matches larpers how come ur the only one who’s telling the truth?

Never give one logical response

• +1
Bro that experiment has put you back in the ward ever since that experiment was done you have never been the same
Streegereturn mogs you to the Oblivion and everyone can agree yet even him had bad tinder runs. And he didn't Need to post slay stories to assure himself he wasn't a subhuman, because he was approached on the regular irl. You ain't shit

• JFL
Delon still bone mogs @the BULL , I wish I saw the bone u ppl see on this nighas face all I see is a dude with a narrow jaw and wider cheekbones than his actual jaw

His bone isn’t anything to brag about it’s Normie tier

• +1
Yes but u have nothing to back u up besides ur stories

How can u call others who get more matches larpers how come ur the only one who’s telling the truth?

Never give one logical response
Streegereturn had bad tinder runs too, shitacrko. You don't know shit and are an ugly deathnik

• JFL
Delon still bone mogs @the BULL , I wish I saw the bone u ppl see on this nighas face all I see is a dude with a narrow jaw and wider cheekbones than his actual jaw

His jaw is narrow and he looks recessed his eye area is lacking too

Bro you're a fat pudding Just shut up

• JFL
Reactions: incelmogger and WishIwasChico

Yes obviously he mogs wtf I never said he didn’t. @WishIwasChico @the BULL bones aren’t horrible tho and delon’s bones arent anything special

• Love it
Streegereturn had bad tinder runs too, shitacrko. You don't know shit and are an ugly deathnik
No I’m actually the only one throwing facts at u so u refuse to respond

• +1
No I’m actually the only one throwing facts at u so u refuse to respond
Streegereturn got bad tinder runs too, It doesn't mean shit, shitacrko. You stink of shit, go away

• JFL