This is why Accutane is POISON

That's... really low, if I remember correctly.
I guess some people are just naturally predisposed to awful side effects no matter the dosage.

Have you seen any doctors, by the way? Your condition may be reversible.
I have, but the mechanism of action is unknown. All they can do is prescribe even more shit which will make it worse. I might start TRT, but from what I've heard, it doesn't help either

• +1
Reactions: Kmscurry
I have, but the mechanism of action is unknown. All they can do is prescribe even more shit which will make it worse. I might start TRT, but from what I've heard, it doesn't help either
Yep, the terrible thing about Accutane is that they don't really know how it works.
Best thing you can do is try to live the healthiest life you can; your body may eventually be able to overcome it or flush it out. Keep in mind isotretinoin remains in your system for a few months after you're done taking it; it's possible that in like a year from now you'll see improvements.

• +1
Reactions: Kmscurry and NoCope
i think you just got unlucky, for most people its fine

• +1
Reactions: Kmscurry and GymCelNeckPill
Yep, the terrible thing about Accutane is that they don't really know how it works.
Best thing you can do is try to live the healthiest life you can; your body may eventually be able to overcome it or flush it out. Keep in mind isotretinoin remains in your system for a few months after you're done taking it; it's possible that in like a year from now you'll see improvements.
thank you, I hope so too

• +1
i think you just got unlucky, for most people its fine
Most people? First of all, we are not including women into this which make up 50-60% of accutane users. Out of ~40% of male users, a solid chunk of AT LEAST 1/5th have suffered consequences from it. That's a huge chance

• +1
I've been taking 80mg for 40 days so far and my skin has never been better. I have no side effects other than dry lips and skin, but the skin dryness has stopped now its almost like my skin has gotten use to it. I have enough to take it for another 2 or 3 months which I think I will cause it basically cured one of my main failos

• +1
Reactions: Kmscurry, AlexBrown84 and GymCelNeckPill
Most people? First of all, we are not including women into this which make up 50-60% of accutane users. Out of ~40% of male users, a solid chunk of AT LEAST 1/5th have suffered consequences from it. That's a huge chance
oh well, i was fine. 20mg a day for 6 months

• +1
I've been taking 80mg for 40 days so far and my skin has never been better. I have no side effects other than dry lips and skin, but the skin dryness has stopped now its almost like my skin has gotten use to it. I have enough to take it for another 2 or 3 months which I think I will cause it basically cured one of my main failos
Good luck, I hope you are more lucky than other people

• +1
I got fucked by it as well. I used to be able to eat anything but Accutane gave me tons of food sensitivites. I am fine now as long as I eat very clean and avoid all trigger foofs, but still I regret taking this poison so much. Dont ever take this poison if you havent at least tried every fucking diet there is. Most people wouldnt need it if they cut grains, sugar and most importantly DAIRY!

I got fucked by big pharma.

• +1
Reactions: Kmscurry and NoCope
Accutane is the best drug ever. It is the biggest looksmax I have done. It saved my life.
I ran 2x 6 months of accutane 60mg per day, got no sides except for dry skin.
Biggest regret is not starting it sooner and letting my acne get really bad and leave scarring.

• +1
Reactions: Kmscurry and needjawsurgery
Accutane is the best drug ever. It is the biggest looksmax I have done. It saved my life.
I ran 2x 6 months of accutane 60mg per day, got no sides except for dry skin.
Biggest regret is not starting it sooner and letting my acne get really bad and leave scarring.
Accutane gave me scarring. I guess it's really hit or miss

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Kmscurry and needjawsurgery
dose is the poison what was yr dose?

• +1
Found this post online. I still suffer from all of these symptoms, even year after stopping accutane. Before you listen to some autist on here telling u "bro just take accutane" read this post - it can save your life. I wish I would have known all of this before starting

"The drug permanently destroyed my testosterone levels, and damaged my testes - was verified by a hormonal panel before i started the drug and after I stopped, as well as sperm analysis and ultrasound of the testicles. 2 years after, my testosterone is 450, and it was in the 900s before the course. Still suffer from 0 libido, sexual dysfunction, and a myriad of other problems that were clearly caused by this drug.

You cannot avoid these issues if you tissues are sensitive to these chemical. 13 cis retinoic acid is a cytotoxic agent that works by inducing apoptosis in rapidly diving cells that respond to retinoids. The best advice I can give to avoid the suffering I have been going through for 2 years now is to stop the drug.

I had no symptoms on the course. After 6 weeks on 20 mg per day i developed severe symptoms of neurotoxicity, aka overt brain damage - severe and intense brain fog, confusion, inability to articulate myself or think.. I stopped immediately even though my derm said that accutane does not effect the brain, a complete lie.

I thought i escaped the worst of it, but 5 weeks after I stopped my entire body fell apart. Developed severe IBS, all the joints in my body started degenerating - popping clicking, horrific pain from my fingers to my spine to everything. became impotent over night, with no sperm whatsoever, 0 libido, complete loss of genital sensation. My eyes became horrifically dry, my vision became blurry, and i developed many eye floaters and insane visual snow and night blindness. I imaged my meibomian glands in my eyes after with a meibography and they were all degenerated and mostly gone.

Note that all these issues developed a month or so AFTER i stopped the drug. From there on my body kept deteriorating - hearing loss, intense tinnitus, degenerating spine with slipped discs... the same story you hear over and over again in all the support groups of victims of this drug.

I'd like to point out the fact that I was an incredibly healthy individual - I was an athlete, served in the special forces for years, and had a mind sharp as a whip. No family history of any disease whatsoever, and after doing extensive research there is no doubt in my mind that this drug did it all.

I am about to start TRT after 2 years of trying everything to get better, with no avail. This drug destroyed my life entirely, and I struggle everyday to make it. I am about to graduate medical school now, but boy did I develop a profound hatred for his system."

This is a story shared by thousands of young men all around the world. Accutane is poison. Stay away from it. It ruined my life
I used accutane. Didn't have any testerone problems or erectile or whatever, but I got brain fog. Was kinda weird that I was stumbling in words. Other people noticed it too. I think it's gone now, but it's hard to compare when you took accutane for like 6 months and were young. I also got severe mood swings. Normally I am almost emotionless stable. During accutane I could suddenly cry, hyperventilate without any reason. Scary stuff.

• +1
Reactions: Tasty17 and Kmscurry
Cope greatest thing ever

• +1
people who get severe sides are gonna cry about how bad accutane is much more.
vast majority of people who take it do not bother as everything is fine.
take caution and start slow but no need to fearmonger excessively for people with severe acne.

• +1
Reactions: Kmscurry and AlexBrown84
Literally just weak genes and were meant to die off

I took 80mg daily for three months and no side affects. I still pop a 20-40mg pill every once in a while😝

• +1
And you were in US SF? What group

• +1
people who get severe sides are gonna cry about how bad accutane is much more.
vast majority of people who take it do not bother as everything is fine.
take caution and start slow but no need to fearmonger excessively for people with severe acne.
The reason accutane can cause those sides in some people is cause vit A and its derivatives are very citotoxic and end up killing lots of bacteria in the microflora. Thing with bacteria is its a gamble, the damage done to them doesn't effect the body for some person at all (for example carnivores eat no carbs so their bacteria diversity is very low, yet they report feeling completely fine). For others on the other hand, accutane destroys some crucial bacterial balance leading to all those symptoms.

@NoCope finasteride, accutane, ssri, all have similar sides cause of damaging the digestive system and causing dysbiosis, fungal overgrowths, bile production problems, stomach acidity shutdowns etc.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16834 and Kmscurry
Sorry to hear your story bro, but what's the alternative? Tretinoin cream? I have severe acne and unfortunately nothing OTC is working.

• +1
The reason accutane can cause those sides in some people is cause vit A and its derivatives are very citotoxic and end up killing lots of bacteria in the microflora. Thing with bacteria is its a gamble, the damage done to them doesn't effect the body for some person at all (for example carnivores eat no carbs so their bacteria diversity is very low, yet they report feeling completely fine). For others on the other hand, accutane destroys some crucial bacterial balance leading to all those symptoms.

@NoCope finasteride, accutane, ssri, all have similar sides cause of damaging the digestive system and causing dysbiosis, fungal overgrowths, bile production problems, stomach acidity shutdowns etc.

Yes
F9CA49B6 619A 4005 997B 3C3AF38B669A

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
Yeah, vit A is a toxin in large concentrations, the vit A in liver is a side effect, liver is good cause of the super rich B vitamin content, but the vit A portion isn't something you want. Vit A is the biggest scam of the century

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16834
Yeah, vit A is a toxin in large concentrations, the vit A in liver is a side effect, liver is good cause of the super rich B vitamin content, but the vit A portion isn't something you want. Vit A is the biggest scam of the century

Nice. Have you looked into the grant genereux vitamin a theory?

Check out how this women cured her RA by giving up eggs and milk (both have high retinol content). RA is very abundant in people with hypervitaminosis a

• +1
Reactions: KDA Player and TsarTsar444

Check out how this women cured her RA by giving up eggs and milk (both have high retinol content). RA is very abundant in people with hypervitaminosis a

Can you link me where to start on his blog? There is way to many articl3s

Holy shit this is shocking JUST LOL
SmartSelect 20220417 202316 Drive

He cited 4 sources for these statistics too. The Singapore one is the best cause thay country is 1st world so its not like alzheimers is underreported, the difference between Singapore and US is insane, literally 5000% difference

• +1
Reactions: KDA Player and Deleted member 16834
Holy shit this is shocking JUST LOL
View attachment 1639089

He cited 4 sources for these statistics too. The Singapore one is the best cause thay country is 1st world so its not like alzheimers is underreported, the difference between Singapore and US is insane, literally 5000% difference

I’m glad you’re enjoying the rabbit hole. Here I’ll leave you with this. This is probably a good start as far as overview of all things grant genereux since you asked for something specific

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444

That's something big ngl

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and Deleted member 16834
i have alot of the same issues as you op but the only difference is i got them after stopping SSRI's and have been persisting for months

I used tretinoin as well, but I didn't notice any bad side effects from it. Studies seem to prove that it's safe as well. For me though, I've seen much more results from benozyl peroxide 2.5% and adapalene, than tretinoin
did you have any eyesight problems with tret i will hop on it but my eyesight is shit dont want it to get any worse

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies

Last edited: