this is why asians have it bad.

im in a growth spurt rn and my dad was pretty tall so thats why I said that.

face genes im srs about since I can tell my eye area

bruh i remember you said you were going to become 9/10 when you lose fat lmao.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mateusz74, Alexanderr and LDNPari
bruh i remember you said you were going to become 9/10 when you lose fat lmao.
ofc I plan on doing more than that . my goal is high and it achievable. I know exactly what I need to do

ofc I plan on doing more than that . my goal is high and it achievable. I know exactly what I need to do

legit son

i bet you don't look like this

averageindianman.jpg

naw bro I aint even softmaxxed .

just don't get delusional bruh or you will be ruined. i know you really need to believe you will be chad after weight loss in order to cope but just don't get your exceptions high tbh. also never forget you are indian so it is pretty much over.

just don't get delusional bruh or you will be ruined. i know you really need to believe you will be chad after weight loss in order to cope but just don't get your exceptions high tbh. also never forget you are indian so it is pretty much over.
Im going to mention you when I ascend.
all my doubters will be proven wrong

If you look likethat, just moneymax and date another asian girl thats looksmatched with you, not hard
If you got lots of money and are ugly, why on earth would you date a ugly girl?

• +1
Reactions: samm735
  • WTF
Reactions: FatJattMofo
Of course not. He just looks very masculine and even though those eyes are not positive feature, they set him apart.

he would chad be if not for his eyes but because of it no one really considers him handsome ngl

their shit skin
legit. Every out of the 5 chadpreets I've seen in my life, 4 of them had very light skin, and could be confused for a sand nigger. The last one still had light skin in comparison to other indians.
Shitskin is such a failo if you don't have bbc tbh

legit. Every out of the 5 chadpreets I've seen in my life, 4 of them had very light skin, and could be confused for a sand nigger. The last one still had light skin in comparison to other indians.
Shitskin is such a failo if you don't have bbc tbh
i think coper skin is fucking god since Adriana herself has coper skin.
but idk somehow preets' skin looks like shit.

i think coper skin is fucking god since Adriana herself has coper skin.
but idk somehow preets' skin looks like shit.
I think it's beccause it reminds people of the stigma curries have. Shitskin and smelly.

don't know, but it looks like he made it as betabux

don't know, but it looks like he made it as betabux
and who the hell is even he?
I think it's beccause it reminds people of the stigma curries have. Shitskin and smelly.
yeah i literally can smell shit even i have never smelt curries.
because i know curries eat and wipe the ass in same time.

subhuman chinkcel in OP pic
status/money piggybank
yeah he might have wife but better not think the goddess in the pic is with him.

• +1
Reactions: pisslord
Thats why they put so much emphasis on the twink faggot culture in asia (kpop and the likes), its the only thing asians can do with their bone structures, white prettyboys still mog asian prettyboys to death so it doesnt matter anyway

Thats why they put so much emphasis on the twink fagglt culture in asia (kpop and the likes), its the only thing asians can do with their bone structures, white prettyboys still mog asian prettyboys to death so it doesnt matter anyway
yeah white prettyboys mog the shit out of asian prettyboys.
having unsignificant bone definition is not a requirement for prettyboy.
actually prettyboy with bone definition is far better. e.g. chico lachowski

They have no sexual dimorphism in their own race.

Jason shen headshot

VS
RRJD

Asians have it bad

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190803-151306_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20190803-151306_Instagram.jpg
    191.3 KB · Views: 81
he doesn't even know what is real shortcomings of asians since he looks chad
Yea i know haha. He still says women dont really hit on him much though.

Yea i know haha. He still says women dont really hit on him much though.
yeah. tbh, its not media or hegemony.
asians just have no shade and deep features.

yeah. tbh, its not media or hegemony.
asians just have no shade and deep features.
But if he went up to women not being creppy and know how to hold a good conversation. He should do pretty well man. Hes 6 feet btw.

But if he went up to women not being creppy and know how to hold a good conversation. He should do pretty well man. Hes 6 feet btw.
yeah. hes under PSL 7 tho.

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
yeah. hes under PSL 7 tho.
Btw you remember me i bet i talked to you yesterday. Do you have a picture of yourself? Any picture i dont care lol. Just curious. Since you said your asian yourself.

Btw you remember me i bet i talked to you yesterday. Do you have a picture of yourself? Any picture i dont care lol. Just curious. Since you said your asian yourself.
my maxilla looks like RM

I
my maxilla looks like RM
I dont think i will be a psl 7 even if i get lean enough. Unless surgery. I would say psl 6.5-6.7 at most when lean. 7 psl is rare af.

I
I dont think i will be a psl 7 even if i get lean enough. Unless surgery. I would say psl 6.5-6.7 at most when lean. 7 psl is rare af.
7 psl is not allowed for asian.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
He probably fucks allot of stunning white models with his millions.... he dont gives a fuck

He probably fucks allot of stunning white models with his millions.... he dont gives a fuck
hes not fucking. because his oldcel low T nigga.

hes not fucking. because his oldcel low T nigga.
he fucks more than you and hes a perv like al chinese middle age man he probably fucks and eats beautiful woman

he fucks more than you and hes a perv like al chinese middle age man he probably fucks and eats beautiful woman
tbh, you might right.
but i don't admire being subhuman and fucking.
i admire being good looking. which has infinite value by itself.

You just picked a super ugly fat Asian oldcel.

Now every time I go on Instagram I can see several Asian dudes with cute white gfs. Considering their % in the general population and their non mainstream status, I don't think they're doing that bad tbh.

You just picked a super ugly fat Asian oldcel.

Now every time I go on Instagram I can see several Asian dudes with cute white gfs. Considering their % in the general population and their non mainstream status, I don't think they're doing that bad tbh.

he is not super ugly guy among asian population.
shit brow ridge, nasal bridge and high set brow is happening in over 90 percent of asian population its just typical phenotype.
and its aesthetically fucked up.

their % in the general population? you examplificated by seeing several instagram dudes?
we all know asians have it worst in dating market since it is proven by several statistics.

we all know asians have it worst in dating market since it is proven by several statistics
Not worse than BBCs tho. Ofc worse than white men - all ethnics do worse than whites, that's nothing surprising.

Btw that statistics is kinda out of date. With the recent rise of kpop its safe to say that Asians have been doing better since then.

Not worse than BBCs tho. Ofc worse than white men - all ethnics do worse than whites, that's nothing surprising.

Btw that statistics is kinda out of date. With the recent rise of kpop its safe to say that Asians have been doing better since then.

i thought BBC theory was legit?
anyways im gonna reincarnate as a nordic chad and be a musician anyways.
tbh.

tbh.

he is not super ugly guy among asian population.
shit brow ridge, nasal bridge and high set brow is happening in over 90 percent of asian population its just typical phenotype.
and its aesthetically fucked up.

their % in the general population? you examplificated by seeing several instagram dudes?
we all know asians have it worst in dating market since it is proven by several statistics.
The average curry has it worse. I've seens ome gl asians, but barely any curries. Lower than 4 PSL + the often true stereotype for shit hygeine, no social awareness, and lacking in conversational skills makes curries the most subhuman race on average. Didn't even mention most are manlets.

The average curry has it worse. I've seens ome gl asians, but barely any curries. Lower than 4 PSL + the often true stereotype for shit hygeine, no social awareness, and lacking in conversational skills makes curries the most subhuman race on average. Didn't even mention most are manlets.
this tbh I got higher matches in dating apps when I mentioned I was half Korean. I literally got 0 matches when I put my nationality as a Indian

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
this tbh I got higher matches in dating apps when I mentioned I was half Korean. I literally got 0 matches when I put my nationality as a Indian
Brutal race pill wtf? Thank god I get confused for being a sand nigger. The only reason my chadpreets did good is probably because they were so gl that foids didn't think about ethicity. If I put Indian on there I think it would've been a failo and gotten less matches

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1560