this is why asians have it bad.

never began for them

View attachment 89738
brow ridge, nasal bridge, all of the bone definitions are crucially, brutally getting mogged by female.
ofc she is adriana lima but focus on the dude's subhuman upper third.

A pollution bad diet's over generation bad phenotypes in general a lack of testosterone in general we are pretty fucked that's why i want gene edited gigachads tbh
never began for them

It's just personality bro

A pollution bad diet's over generation bad phenotypes in general a lack of testosterone in general we are pretty fucked that's why i want gene edited gigachads tbh
fuck the diet its cold adaption bruh.
look at that subhuman weak bone structures.

fuck the diet its cold adaption bruh.
look at that subhuman weak bone structures.

Cold adaptation that is a new one i haven't heard of that one gonna need some sort of study on this as for diet's it is a well established fact that handsome faces are influenced by 4 thing's luck,diet,testosterone,pollution these 4 are crucial for a handsome face tbh their are thankfully solution's but they take so long

i think coper skin is fucking god since Adriana herself has coper skin.
but idk somehow preets' skin looks like shit.
Yellow undertone tbh
The average curry has it worse. I've seens ome gl asians, but barely any curries.
Good looking curries tend to look like a completely different race based on what I observe

Cold adaptation that is a new one i haven't heard of that one gonna need some sort of study on this as for diet's it is a well established fact that handsome faces are influenced by 4 thing's luck,diet,testosterone,pollution these 4 are crucial for a handsome face tbh their are thankfully solution's but they take so long
no matter how much diet, asians just look subhuman on average because of their general phenotype.
which is shallow set eyes, epicanthal fold, low brow ridge, low nose bridge, etc and they are all participating in asian's subhuman looks.
asians evolved in that way because of cold adaption. shallow set eyes were better to survive in ice age.
the ice age that asian went through is so fucking cold its nonsense to compare with northern europe.

no matter how much diet, asians just look subhuman on average because of their general phenotype.
which is shallow set eyes, epicanthal fold, low brow ridge, low nose bridge, etc and they are all participating in asian's subhuman looks.
asians evolved in that way because of cold adaption. shallow set eyes were better to survive in ice age.
the ice age that asian went through is so fucking cold its nonsense to compare with northern europe.

Dude your low iq phenotype is influced by diets and testarone climate plays a parts but only to skin colour the rest is cope your promoting psedo science tbh also eyes are cope no eye area for a shitty maxilla your maxilla makes or breaks a face tbh your coping if you think other wise tbh eye area plays a part but the maxilla is what counts

Dude your low iq phenotype is influced by diets and testarone climate plays a parts but only to skin colour the rest is cope your promoting psedo science tbh also eyes are cope no eye area for a shitty maxilla your maxilla makes or breaks a face tbh your coping if you think other wise tbh eye area plays a part but the maxilla is what counts
have you even ever seen average asians?
i always see them since im asian myself living in asian dominant country.
flat and sunken maxilla is asian phenotype.
shallow set brow bone is asian phenotype which breaks eye area.
epicanthal fold is asian phenotype which breaks eye area.
they are all developed during last ice age.
diet and testosterone theory may apply for westerns but asians have general phenotype for foundation beforehand.