This is why I don't have empathy for most "subhumans"

.*my*.

.*my*.

Kess mah ess
Do you remember the guy and the being ugly video? Here he is 3 and a half years later and he looks the same. No surgeries, no muscle built, nothing about dorky appearance changed. No contacts instead of glasses, no sun tan, no hair transplant, no sign of minox use.

This dude is an embarrassment and should be ashamed of himself. He isn't being a good example. He could've made an impressive trasnformation, and many of you are like him. You just blame genetics instead of focusing on what can be done.

@thecel is one. But there are some who are making progress like @LondonVillie

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: oldcelloser, Jerzy Bondov, Acromegaly_Chad and 26 others
He’s a slayer bro, watch his video's. Even looking like that this dude constantly somehow kept getting gfs and sex :lul::lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Germania, Deleted member 11758 and 4 others
He’s a slayer bro, watch his video. Even looking like that this dude constantly somehow kept getting gfs and sex :lul::lul::lul:
right but he keeps whining about being ugly and keeps identifying with being ugly instead of doing what he can to get out of that category.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Gaia262 and thecel
I think you mean sympathy chad

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: delusionalretard, ProAcktiv, Deleted member 13994 and 3 others
He has a gf tho

• +1
Reactions: delusionalretard, Danish_Retard and .*my*.
He has a gf tho
you missed the point completely.

thousands of people watch him and identify with him and don't see him change so they don't change themselves.

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel, Jerzy Bondov, Deleted member 13994 and 2 others
even if he did what you described, it would still have no real effect, his whole bonestructure is fucked. There is no magic potion or patch for that and surgeries are no magic spells.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Lolcel, CANI and 13 others
you missed the point completely.

thousands of people watch him and identify with him and don't see him change so they don't change themselves.
So? He has a gf

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard and .*my*.
So? He has a gf
right but let's not forget that he's a mini celebrity. A guy who looks like him and doesn't have that is very unlikely to get any girl. Heck, even I couldn't get a girl for years.

• +1
Reactions: Jerzy Bondov, Heguldus, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
even if he did what you described, it would still have no real effect, his whole bonestructure is fucked. There is no magic potion or patch for that and surgeries are no magic spells.
excuses. he can go to at least mid tier normie

look how fucking skinny he is. he could get a better body very easily

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer, Danish_Retard, Incoming and 2 others
Yeah thats pathetic bullshit. He should be benching 3 plates at least. I cant fathom how an adult male can train with sub 10 kg dumbbells

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard, Jerzy Bondov, animo123 and 1 other person
Most people stay the exact same all their life, or they become worse over time.

It's very rare for people to make significant progress tbh. The biggest positive transformations tend to be just fat people losing weight.

• +1
Reactions: CANI, Acromegaly_Chad, ProAcktiv and 6 others
Idk how you can change his PSL without surgery. He needs monobloc, Lefort 3, implants. also his frame is truecel tier

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad and .*my*.
Yeah thats pathetic bullshit. He should be benching 3 plates at least. I cant fathom how an adult make can train with sub 10 kg dumbbells
right. and if you can't inject T

THE FUCK DID U SAY ABOUT My LOOKS U LIL SHIT

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard, subhuman incel, Danish_Retard and 9 others
Idk how you can change his PSL without surgery. He needs monobloc, Lefort 3, implants. also his frame is truecel tier
put on 50 pounds of muscle on his frame and see how you change your mind

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and JosephGarrot123
put on 50 pounds of muscle on his frame and see how you change your mind
Yeah but his face will still stay relatively the same. Even worse his bone's look like a crouzen patient

• +1
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad and .*my*.
Yeah but his face will still stay relatively the same. Even worse his bone's look like a crouzen patient
nah as a person who gained 70 pounds and been gymming for over 3 years I can tell you that the change is drastic and it's all worth it. At least he would stand out in some way even with shit frame.

Elliott Hulse has a shit frame but he looks very good.

• +1
Reactions: cartr and Danish_Retard
right but let's not forget that he's a mini celebrity. A guy who looks like him and doesn't have that is very unlikely to get any girl. Heck, even I couldn't get a girl for years.
He accomplished what he set out to do.

• +1
Reactions: .*my*.
He accomplished what he set out to do.
no. His main complaint was that he was unattractive, didn't look good and that no one ever told him that he was good looking. Women is secondary.

@thecel is one.
Don't worry about that man anymore. I talk with him, and he will be motivated and will ascend to K-Popstar looks levels
200.gif

But there are some who are making progress like @LondonVillie
Yeah he's doing awesome with the weight loss.
Weight Loss Fitness GIF

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard, .*my*. and Deleted member 12669
feel the same as you OP, i was as subhuman as him if not worse and now im high tier normie jacked prettyboymaxxed after soft and hardmaxing, cant stand bitchboys who keep complaining and dont do shit

• +1
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard, Danish_Retard, .*my*. and 1 other person
Gonna be honest and understand @thecel here, he has unfixable failos such as shit tier maxilla, death tier IPD, horrible eye area, asian, 5'5. Like he can't fix any of that no matter how hard he gymcels jfl, at least LondonVillie has height and dick size, thecel has none of that.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: CANI, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Danish_Retard and 3 others
feel the same as you OP, i was as subhuman as him if not worse and now im high tier normie jacked prettyboymaxxed after soft and hardmaxing, cant stand bitchboys who keep complaining and dont do shit
Proof?

if i could trust anyone in this site i would give you, but the only thing i can say is im a long time lurker and not underrating or overrating my before x after. legit went from sub 2psl to 4,5psl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12669
he mogs me unironically

Do you remember the guy and the being ugly video? Here he is 3 and a half years later and he looks the same. No surgeries, no muscle built, nothing about dorky appearance changed. No contacts instead of glasses, no sun tan, no hair transplant, no sign of minox use.

This dude is an embarrassment and should be ashamed of himself. He isn't being a good example. He could've made an impressive trasnformation, and many of you are like him. You just blame genetics instead of focusing on what can be done.

Meanwhile: "I spent 100k for this surgeries"
- "no difference"

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6273
Mirin hard, and can't believe.

The best ascension I seen so far. is imo this dude

images

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: PYT, zeke714 and Deleted member 12669
The guy in the vid is a perfect example of a serotonin dominant guy like I was talking about yday.

Not self aware. Naive. Poor guy is probs on SSRIs.

Need to get him on vyvanse and whatever that anti-histamine/anti-seritoninergic OTC drug is called. Forget off the top of my head. Ceprehexadine or some shit like that

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Yuya Moggershima, Danish_Retard and 2 others
no. His main complaint was that he was unattractive, didn't look good and that no one ever told him that he was good looking. Women is secondary.
His entire story was about trying and failing to get a good girlfriend, he wasn’t dropping non-women related blackpills, and he didn’t act like a narcy searching for validation. he just wanted to fuck a chick who wasn’t psycho and he did it

Gonna be honest and understand @thecel here, he has unfixable failos such as shit tier maxilla, death tier IPD, horrible eye area, asian, 5'5. Like he can't fix any of that no matter how hard he gymcels jfl, at least LondonVillie has height and dick size, thecel has none of that.
We shall not rest, untill he ascends to K-POP star level heaven

• +1
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima and volcelfatcel
  • +1
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard
if you have no advantage at all, you close your sight to the world. you need positive reinforcer to boost yourself up.
such as op has a good base. he can be a chad/chadlite. it's sometimes really hard to go subhuman -> normie. it's just really really hard.
so you give up on that point.
i'm not condoning LDAR mentality but you need to understand his mindset.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
He’s a slayer bro, watch his video's. Even looking like that this dude constantly somehow kept getting gfs and sex :lul::lul::lul:
If it isn't obvious already, "blackpill" and looks theory are bullshit

elab

I hate contacts so much. I have never been able to get used to them.

• +1
Reactions: .*my*.
If it isn't obvious already, "blackpill" and looks theory are bullshit
You’re average looking, aren’t you?
inb4 you overrate yourself. If you’ve never been approached by a girl there’s a big chance you’re dead average or lower

• Hmm...
Reactions: Stare
You’re average looking, aren’t you?
inb4 you overrate yourself. If you’ve never been approached by a girl there’s a big chance you’re dead average or lower
I've been approached plenty of times, but what does it have to do with what I said?

Which surgeries did you get?

I've been approached plenty of times, but what does it have to do with what I said?
normies (looks level I mean, average) and uglies are always convinced the blackpill doesn't exist because they can't fathom how a gl man lives
if you're gl and deny the blackpill you're either a shitposter or just genuinely retarded

• Hmm...
Reactions: Stare