This is why I don't have empathy for most "subhumans"

normies (looks level I mean, average) and uglies are always convinced the blackpill doesn't exist because they can't fathom how a gl man lives
if you're gl and deny the blackpill you're either a shitposter or just genuinely retarded
What? :ROFLMAO:
Just leave your basement and you will see that the blackpill is bullshit

What? :ROFLMAO:
Just leave your basement and you will see that the blackpill is bullshit
lmao I'm gl and can do things my non-gl friends can't, that is how I know the blackpill is extremely real
it's not on either extreme that incels like to claim but it's real, halo effect etc
It was never about what ugly people can't do though, it's just about what gl people CAN do

if you're gl and deny the blackpill you actually have 0 self awareness and should probably just rope
I remember thinking my personality was awesome when I was a little kid, too, then I grew up

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser, cartr, Gaia262 and 1 other person
lmao I'm gl and can do things my non-gl friends can't, that is how I know the blackpill is extremely real
it's not on either extreme that incels like to claim but it's real, halo effect etc
It was never about what ugly people can't do though, it's just about what gl people CAN do

if you're gl and deny the blackpill you actually have 0 self awareness and should probably just rope
I remember thinking my personality was awesome when I was a little kid, too, then I grew up
No, you believe in the blackpill because you are autistic
I see ugly guys dating and girls dating below their level all day everyday and that's a huge percentage of the couples.
Tbh the fact that there are people like you still discuss something that undeniably false is unbelievable to me, it just shows how the internet is filled with schizos like you.

Last edited:
No, you believe in the blackpill because you are autistic
I see ugly guys dating and girls dating below their level all day everyday and that's a huge percentage of the couples.
Tbh the fact that there are people like you still discuss something that undeniably false is unbelievable to me, it just shows how the internet is filled with schizos like you.
Go try being jobless and living off of several girls while being average looking, I'll wait
and then go look up studies on the halo effect, I'll wait for that too
what's next, height doesn't give an advantage in the business world? :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

not autistic kiddo, realistic though. Honestly this shit is even in movies, even your average every day guy understands the importance of good looks, everyone has gone through life seeing good looking people being treated better, it's 100% undeniable at this point, you'd have to be autistic to NOT believe in it or understand it. Like I said, it's not about what ugly guys CAN'T do, it's about what gl men CAN do. Also, using a relationship to gauge whether the blackpill is real is completely asinine, "ugly guys can throw money at girls until the girls let the ugly guy take care of them, blackpill bullshit :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:"

I bet you're a gymcelled coping average looking guy

Go try being jobless and living off of several girls while being average looking, I'll wait
and then go look up studies on the halo effect, I'll wait for that too
what's next, height doesn't give an advantage in the business world? :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

not autistic kiddo, realistic though. Honestly this shit is even in movies, even your average every day guy understands the importance of good looks, everyone has gone through life seeing good looking people being treated better, it's 100% undeniable at this point, you'd have to be autistic to NOT believe in it or understand it. Like I said, it's not about what ugly guys CAN'T do, it's about what gl men CAN do. Also, using a relationship to gauge whether the blackpill is real is completely asinine, "ugly guys can throw money at girls until the girls let the ugly guy take care of them, blackpill bullshit :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:"

I bet you're a gymcelled coping average looking guy
Things like "GL men have it easier" and "good looking people get treated better" are not the "blackpill", those are basic knowledge that every single person understands and accepts.
The blackpill implies autisms like "80% of the girls date 20% of the men", "it's over for sub8 male" and so on.
And there are mentally fucked men rotting their youth away because they believed in such bullshit while there are guys uglier than them getting laid every weekend. If you don't believe in me then try leaving your basement for an hour and going to the closest pub.

And the betabuxx argument you made is not true when you look at most couples.

Things like "GL men have it easier" and "good looking people get treated better" are not the "blackpill", those are basic knowledge that every single person understands and accepts.
The blackpill implies autisms like "80% of the girls date 20% of the men", "it's over for sub8 male" and so on.
And there are mentally fucked men rotting their youth away because they believed in such bullshit while there are guys uglier than them getting laid every weekend. If you don't believe in me then try leaving your basement for an hour and going to the closest pub.

And the betabuxx argument you made is not true when you look at most couples.
No, the autistic extreme made by narcy copers who enjoy overrating themselves is not the blackpill. The blackpill is just "good looking men have it easier" which is an objectively true statement in 99.9% of cases, you can call it what you like but that's what it means. The average couple is looksmatched, there's outliers where the girl is better looking and outliers where the guy is better looking. In general, outside of again, outliers, for an ugly man to date up he has to betabuxx, it is what it is. You're not going to find very many ugly men who redpilled their way into a gl girl, of course outliers exist, always. I guarantee the vast majority of the man getting mogged by woman couples you've seen were either a betabuxx or you just don't know how to rate, you also might not be including things like height and frame into your ratings

As for being an incel, I would say any man who isn't literally deformed can get laid, most of them are just like ER in that they only want stacy. Unless they're autistic, but that's just another blackpill, an autistic gl man is not going to be an incel, he won't be a slayer but he's not going to be an incel. Again what gl CAN do, not what ugly CAN'T do

• +1
Reactions: cartr
Mirin hard, and can't believe.

The best ascension I seen so far. is imo this dude

images
went from normie to chadlite appeal to his age irl... mine is legit better (psl wise), but yeah his smv grew way more them mine, since im still young and dont have that many sex appeal halos

Benchod I didn’t ask to go bald
:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

• +1
Reactions: .*my*.
you missed the point completely.

thousands of people watch him and identify with him and don't see him change so they don't change themselves.
Yes if he did an insane transformation than that would have motivated millions of people to be a better version of themselves

• +1
If I was him, I would roid hard. But yeah he doesn't want to change because he isn't actually a truecel, he slays. He has had several GFs and he isn't a virgin, he doesn't identify himself very ugly and subconsciously he sees no reason to improve himself

• +1
If I was him, I would roid hard. But yeah he doesn't want to change because he isn't actually a truecel, he slays. He has had several GFs and he isn't a virgin, he doesn't identify himself very ugly and subconsciously he sees no reason to improve himself
Well he wasn't trying to improve when he wasn't getting laid and at the peak of his misery, which means that he probably would never change regardless if girl or not.

I understand some flaws are unfixable, or if he doesn’t want to do surgery. But to still have the same body, hair, and glasses is pathetic. No desire to improve.

• +1
Reactions: cartr, Lawton88, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 1 other person
I understand some flaws are unfixable, or if he doesn’t want to do surgery. But to still have the same body, hair, and glasses is pathetic. No desire to improve.
absolutely

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer
He’s a slayer bro, watch his video's. Even looking like that this dude constantly somehow kept getting gfs and sex :lul::lul::lul:

Yep he found one of the few females that level willing to looksmatch it appears. Not sure how bad his health is but he needs someone that knows what they are doing to show him how to get in shape.That nonsense he is doing isn't going to do much.

• +1
Do you remember the guy and the being ugly video? Here he is 3 and a half years later and he looks the same. No surgeries, no muscle built, nothing about dorky appearance changed. No contacts instead of glasses, no sun tan, no hair transplant, no sign of minox use.

This dude is an embarrassment and should be ashamed of himself. He isn't being a good example. He could've made an impressive trasnformation, and many of you are like him. You just blame genetics instead of focusing on what can be done.

@thecel is one. But there are some who are making progress like @LondonVillie

Very based post and I 100% agree with this.

• +1
Idk how you can change his PSL without surgery. He needs monobloc, Lefort 3, implants. also his frame is truecel tier
monobloc is a lefort 3 with the forehead too?

• +1
Guy needs a lefort 3, orbital box osteotomy, monobloc osteotomy and BSSO + sidewing + Genio in one session with Dr. Balaji in an Indian hospital basement for 5k to look human

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser and .*my*.
true but he's so far gone it's gonna be hard for him tbh. his face is completely fucked. if he wanted to 'looksmax' then they'd just recess him further with extractions. if proper development was common knowledge and kids were forced into it instead of whatever the fuck vidya ldar with sugary processed diet they do with 3 months breastfeeding from wagie mom then we wouldn't have people like him. he is just left behind to rot by society, a tragic fate. pe teacher is unironically the single most important job in the world that can make or break you, especially from ages 7-10