This is why I look so young for my age

vinn98

vinn98

Luminary
Joined
Dec 7, 2021
Posts
6,369
Reputation
12,134
This is who I got my genetics from, my mom is 50 years old and looks 35. She was 18 when she had me and I'm firstborn, which makes me so much more genetically healthy than you people who were birthed to a menopausal middle-aged woman. Based on her elite genetics I can keep going clubbing and slaying until I'm at least 50 because I'll look way younger than regular oldcels.

 
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 30611, Deleted member 28691 and Deleted member 23245
don't post your mom on an incel forum nigga. i would sex her!
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RopeMaxxed and Deleted member 28691
delete quick quick
 
You don't look that young for your age. Everyone always thinks they do but rarely anyone does.
 
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 25713 and Jhon Smith
You don't look that young for your age. Everyone always thinks they do but rarely anyone does.
Have you seen the average 32 year old?
 
  • +1
Reactions: BibleBelieving
  • JFL
Reactions: vinn98
Bro this actually creeped me out seeing a 30 year old man do that same doe eyed look 14 year old girls do.
That's how you appeal to 18 year old girls.
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: norwegianfreak and Eren
5402A03D 97DE 4986 AEE7 DE87803164C4

Striking resemblance
 
You look 19 bhai
 

Similar threads

Averageltnfr
Replies
11
Views
76
Jihadmax
J
Sixatheconqueror
Replies
6
Views
31
Atz09
Atz09
synccc12438
Replies
5
Views
27
hdjb
H
T
Replies
31
Views
136
low cortisol goynem
low cortisol goynem
T
Replies
4
Views
108
psychomatic715
psychomatic715

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top