THIS is why I LOVE Chinese women the most

WeiWei

WeiWei

Running trains on black men's girlfriends

Bro look how beautiful she is. :owo:

Also

Sexy Chinese Bitch 1

This stupid chink is hitting all my triggers what the fuck. Feet, socks, braids, yellow skin, monolids, lips, acting like a slut in the pic, FUCK! I would devour her asshole.

Fuck man, I GOT something to live for. Gotta move to Chinkland and colonize those monolid flaunting inferior insects:)

• JFL
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5, Xangsane, rand anon and 2 others
This stupid chink is hitting all my triggers what the fuck. Feet, socks, braids, yellow skin, monolids, lips, acting like a slut in the pic, FUCK! I would devour her asshole.
:)
:feelswhat:

• JFL
Reactions: rand anon

Bro look how beautiful she is. :owo:

Also

View attachment 2880907

Fuck man, I GOT something to live for. Gotta move to Chinkland and colonize those monolid flaunting inferior insects:)

She's Bangladeshi man only

• JFL
Reactions: rand anon
Bruh I swear I wanna pick that chink up and impale her on my dick grabbing her soft cheeks and just up and down up and down sliding on my dick till I nut., Fuck

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Primalsplit, murdah and gooner23
@Xangsane

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Shes Taiwanese asshole

• So Sad
Reactions: gooner23
Bruh I swear I wanna pick that chink up and impale her on my dick grabbing her soft cheeks and just up and down up and down sliding on my dick till I nut., Fuck
Man stop thinking like a teenager, with that brain you won't get anything. Better learn how to talk to women and looksmaxx or you will be typing this shit for the rest of your life. Stop simping is the first step.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Primalsplit, WeiWei and murdah
Devour your hole

• Hmm...
Reactions: WeiWei
effects of semen retention on typical manlet

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: WeiWei and murdah
actual ideal chinesae pheno :feelshah:

• +1
Reactions: murdah and WeiWei
Shes Taiwanese asshole
tbf almost all taiwanese people have chinese ancestors im like half taiwanese but i basically just say half chinese @shabby890 knows more about race shit then me tho

• JFL
Reactions: murdah
tbf almost all taiwanese people have chinese ancestors im like half taiwanese but i basically just say half chinese @shabby890 knows more about race shit then me tho
+1000 social credits

• So Sad
Reactions: gooner23
Taiwanese are mostly southern chinese with some northern mixed in.
Only taiwan abos look different
657AD1EF5E4F2C1300DCEF283D543DEF

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: gooner23 and murdah