This is why I think gymcelling without improving your strength or athleticism is worthless.

VeryFuglyNiyguhs

VeryFuglyNiyguhs

887 high t beast

Notice how mike thurston can't even bench 300 pounds despite being on tren, test, hgh, etc. It's because the drugs cause growth without him really pushing himself. So he just trains a girl and gets results because dwtfe.

Yeah but gymmaxing is mostly about looks tbh

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: thecel, RopeMaxxed and Hentaiwatcher69
Notice how mike thurston can't even bench 300 pounds despite being on tren, test, hgh, etc.
he likely doesn't run any of those.

benching heavy is retarded and will ruin your rotator cuffs long term, wheels is an injury riddled retard.

• +1
Reactions: buflek, zharupodrugu, Deleted member 22886 and 2 others
all might my hero academia GIF by Funimation

Yeah but gymmaxing is mostly about looks tbh
If your Gymcelling natty you should push yourself hard and pursue a competitive endeavor like a sport such as boxing.

benching heavy is retarded and will ruin your rotator cuffs long term, wheels is an injury riddled retard.
Hes a massive steroid abuser who hangs out with Jo Lindner whom is also a massive junkie.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu, Deleted member 22886, 5.5psl and 2 others
Do high volume calisthenics. Stick to the basics tho.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25377 and VeryFuglyNiyguhs
I don't see how this post makes sense in a blackpill forum. gaining muscle is the main reason to gymmaxx

• +1
Reactions: thecel, zharupodrugu, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 3 others
Do high volume calisthenics. Stick to the basics tho.
That's how I'm doing lifting now. No "junk" exercises.
I don't see how this post makes sense in a blackpill forum. gaining muscle is the main reason to gymmaxx
You can't just chase the pump and expect to grow. Thurston can't even bench 300 ibs and looks like that bc his balls are the size of a termite.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21765
Hes a massive steroid abuser who hangs out with Jo Lindner whom is also a massive junkie.
I don't think he abuses it as hard as you think he does, because he's prone to balding, and his body hasn't changed in years, if anything it's gotten worse.

if he comes off he will lose everything

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25377 and VeryFuglyNiyguhs
If your Gymcelling natty you should push yourself hard and pursue a competitive endeavor like a sport such as boxing.

You seem really upset that these guys mog you tbh

• +1
Reactions: thecel
I don't think he abuses it as hard as you think he does, because he's prone to balding, and his body hasn't changed in years, if anything it's gotten worse.
He's bigger than Jeremy Buendia so yeah he's definitely a colossal junkie.

His frame is pretty poor.
he's also 15% bodyfat, rarely drops much lower, you can't compare it to competitive bodybuilders, they're sub 10% on stage.

his physique is not that good and he's not excessively heavy, lindner has like 30lbs of dry mass more than him.

• +1
I want to get big without gaining any fat

he's also 15% bodyfat, rarely drops much lower, you can't compare it to competitive bodybuilders, they're sub 10% on stage.

his physique is not that good and he's not excessively heavy, lindner has like 30lbs of dry mass more than him.
He looks too ripped for 15%, otherwise I agree.

He looks too ripped for 15%, otherwise I agree.
he posted a video of his dexa scan before.

and he doesn't, 15% looks fairly lean if you have a solid amount of muscle and aren't bloated from eating yet.

• +1
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 25377
he posted a video of his dexa scan before.

and he doesn't, 15% looks fairly lean if you have a solid amount of muscle and aren't bloated from eating yet.
Dexa has a 3% margin for error. Too hard looking for 15%.

• +1
That's how I'm doing lifting now. No "junk" exercises.

You can't just chase the pump and expect to grow. Thurston can't even bench 300 ibs and looks like that bc his balls are the size of a termite.
gymcel cope . moderately heavy weights with medium volume mogs heavy weight low volume hard

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: thecel, Skywalker and VeryFuglyNiyguhs

Notice how mike thurston can't even bench 300 pounds despite being on tren, test, hgh, etc. It's because the drugs cause growth without him really pushing himself. So he just trains a girl and gets results because dwtfe.

My whole motive of going to the gym and pinning 500mg test is only and only to look good nobody cares about muh strength tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25377

Is incline dumbbell press better? I don't bench, I just do dumbbell stuff.

His strength is literally irrelevant.

Is incline dumbbell press better? I don't bench, I just do dumbbell stuff.
puts you in mostly the same position as bench but it's not as heavy so it shouldn't be as bad, but both press your shoulder down at an awkward angle.

he likely doesn't run any of those
he does though; Wheels was on 2 grams of test according to his own admission= 4+ at least ofc if u account for gaslighting :feelskek:

• JFL
he does though; Wheels was on 2 grams of test according to his own admission= 4+ at least ofc if u account for gaslighting :feelskek:
if I had to guess he's probably on not much more than 500-700 + low dose var for longer periods of time, that's why his insertions pop despite his bodyfat.

if he was on anything stronger you'd expect his proportions to blow up, but besides his chest he doesn't have that much going for him.

gymcel cope . moderately heavy weights with medium volume mogs heavy weight low volume hard
100%; heavy weights can lead to debilitating injuries, eventually= your lifting career is OVER
happened with many bodybuilder pros, actually
TUT is EVERYTHING= time under tension

heavy weights= EGO lift= injury, and then its over :cry: :feelskek:

• +1
100%; heavy weights can lead to debilitating injuries, eventually= your lifting career is OVER

Heavy without full retard like Ronnie Coleman. Diminishing returns come when you get closer to a 275 bench, a 400 pound, and a 500 pound dead lift.

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
Heavy without full retard like Ronnie Coleman. Diminishing returns come when you get closer to a 275 bench, a 400 pound, and a 500 pound dead lift.
Also important to not do shit like yates row. That's a bicep tear waiting to happen.

• +1