This is why surgery even for top percentile males is worth it.

D

Deleted

Lurker

Just like how looks aren't linear neither is the halo effect. 5.5 to 6.5 psl is the difference of being the best looking guy in your high school (4-600 guys) and being the best looking at the campus (10-20 000 guys).

*Compare the photos not the eras of Cruise*
A person going from mid tier normie to high tier normie will require MORE surgery than a chadlite to chad transformation in a lot of cases as the normie don't have the base to be attractive. It will also have less of a difference on his life as he will go from normal guy to slightly above normal looking guy.
1 Wcqk wJw6G2kbDV1jvACGQ

Another reason is because the more attractive you go it becomes increasingly rare to become even better. Most good looking guys never get surgery which makes the ones that do stand out even more.

Side note, stop using faceapp and other "upscaling" programs on your morphs. It doesn't emulate anything remotely possible and actually overlays a generic attractive face onto the picture you used in combination with adjustments to midface and lightning.

Tagging people with opinions, both for and against.

@Lars @Amnesia @StreegeReturn @averagejoe @RealSurgerymax @wollet2 @chadison @Pendejo @Erik-Jón @deathdiss @zv1212 @AlexBrown84 @Pakicel @alriodai @andy9432 @the BULL @Salieri @Hero of the Imperium

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member, MiroslavBulldosex, Elvisandreaa and 16 others
I mog you to suicide

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21146, RecessedChinCel, galego123 and 7 others
Meanwhile in reality all that happens is your body dysmorphia leads to you botching yourself

Zac efron plastic surgery1

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: zeshama, htnambition, to be human and 24 others
true but you're already maxxed OP character you can't do anything
you will never experience what ascension feels like

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 17872, Baldingman1998, Danish_Retard and 4 others

• +1
Reactions: tooLOW, mightyravendark and Deleted
true but you're already maxxed OP character you can't do nothing
you will never experience what ascension feels like
I love u BULL ascension feel gud

• +1
Reactions: the BULL
It will also have less of a difference on his life as he will go from normal guy to slightly above normal looking guy.
Normie to htn is the most drastic change

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: prettyboislime, johncruz12345, aBetterMii and 9 others
who wants to devil effect max?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted
View attachment 1807310

Just like how looks aren't linear neither is the halo effect. 5.5 to 6.5 psl is the difference of being the best looking guy in your high school (4-600 guys) and being the best looking at the campus (10-20 000 guys).

View attachment 1807321View attachment 1807323

A person going from mid tier normie to high tier normie will require MORE surgery than a chadlite to chad transformation in a lot of cases as the normie don't have the base to be attractive. It will also have less of a difference on his life as he will go from normal guy to slightly above normal looking guy.
View attachment 1807341View attachment 1807343

Another reason is because the more attractive you go it becomes increasingly rare to become even better. Most good looking guys never get surgery which makes the ones that do stand out even more.

Side note, stop using faceapp and other "upscaling" programs on your morphs. It doesn't emulate anything remotely possible and actually overlays a generic attractive face onto the picture you used in combination with adjustments to midface and lightning.

@Lars @Amnesia @StreegeReturn @averagejoe @RealSurgerymax @wollet2 @chadison @Pendejo @Erik-Jón @deathdiss @zv1212 @AlexBrown84 @Pakicel @alriodai @andy9432 @the BULL @Salieri @Hero of the Imperium
What this site considers 6.5 PSL isn't even rare. There are a lot of people you will see IRL who would be rated that on here.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel, Melo95, ROTTING and 2 others
Normie to htn is the most drastic change
I think biggest is like below normie to normie ranges. Most women do not expect you to be anything more than average looking.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: aBetterMii, germanlooks, Deleted and 1 other person
who wants to devil effect max?
when i was the shortest guy in class with long hair i experienced that effect :feelswah:

It sounds like one of those fake nerd tales but a girl who used to mock me for being skinny unironically slid into my instagram dms all these years later. She isn't stacy or anything but it proves just how different the lives of and attractive and unnattractive person is. From bein mocked to being lusted.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member, Daniel Plainview, aBetterMii and 3 others
I think biggest is like below normie to normie ranges. Most women do not expect you to be anything more than average looking.
It depends on what sort of context we’re talking anout

If you just wanna be accepted by people and have normal nt friendships then the best rewards are going from subhuman - LTN

If you just wanna get a fairly normal Becky GF and only have looks in order to do so HTN should be enough

For slaying it’s al about being chadlite +

If you wanna be worshipped by basically everyone you meet for your looks (don’t care much for this myself honestly). Then you need to be giga chad

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii and Danish_Retard
Not as bad but pre-op still mogs IMO
Pre op isn't the picture you sent though as he was much younger. He's looked very bloated the last couple of years and he was sub 10% bf in the pic you posted. He's fatmaxxed now.
Down to Earth with Zac Efron (2020)

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii and Lmao
If you wanna be worshipped by basically everyone you meet for your looks (don’t care much for this myself honestly). Then you need to be giga chad
This is the goal

• +1
Reactions: Melo95, Lmao and DoctorLooksmax
This is the goal
Fair enough mate- personally if I was a chadlite + I’d just focus on longevity and anti aging because I don’t feel the risk reward trade off of invasive surgery is worth it at this point

• +1
Reactions: zeshama, Deleted member 17448, ItsOVERBuddyBoyos and 3 others
Based arvid

@averagejoe should get lefort III and phenoplasty

My brain goes like its not worth it too risky to ascend further my heart is like go do every possible surgery needed to ascend to the max and just live for mog mog mog.

My brain goes like its not worth it too risky to ascend further my heart is like go do every possible surgery needed to ascend to the max and just live for mog mog mog.
Start wearing sunglasses to hide those orbits

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: aBetterMii, Deleted member 18840 and Hero of the Imperium
Law of diminishing returns applies everywhere. Barring some sort of disability any guy who can ascend from subhuman to MTN relatively safely. If you're already a chadlite, then you already have appeal that you could potentially lose through surgery. Sort of like playing poker: if you have fuck all chips then you may as well go all in as you stand to lose nothing. But if you are the chip leader, going all in is retarded.

• +1
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse, Mateusz74, Blackgymmax and 4 others
Meanwhile in reality all that happens is your body dysmorphia leads to you botching yourself

View attachment 1807364
He was way better looking before, he fell for the male gaze meme and fucked his harmony, imagine looking like this:

EFRONLOOKS5
De9b85fa5ccb5cad525b4d453e4d9635
Main qimg 637ca7af688c497cea5634cab96b0861 lq

And getting implants

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING and Moggie
he would have been a regular good looking guy you forget after 5 minutes if it wasn't for his blue eyes.
Sure, but if he needs any type of surgery, it's LL

when i was the shortest guy in class with long hair i experienced that effect :feelswah:

It sounds like one of those fake nerd tales but a girl who used to mock me for being skinny unironically slid into my instagram dms all these years later. She isn't stacy or anything but it proves just how different the lives of and attractive and unnattractive person is. From bein mocked to being lusted.
i hope you rejected that bitch

• +1
Reactions: Deleted
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member and Deleted

people will never understand how life is different as u get more attracitve
"BUT BUT UR ALREADY GOOD LOOKING BRO U CAN GET BITCHES"
it's not about getting girls, i could get girls even before i ascended
it's about how the treatement is sodifferent

• +1
Reactions: chadison
Keep fapping to depoot. For the vast majority of women you only need to be normie. Look at all the hollywood actors they crush on. Majority are nowhere near chad. Just slightly above average most of the time.

772EF27D A0A8 4F21 A8E0 A8A9AF021817

:feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member
people will never understand how life is different as u get more attracitve
"BUT BUT UR ALREADY GOOD LOOKING BRO U CAN GET BITCHES"
it's not about getting girls, i could get girls even before i ascended
it's about how the treatement is sodifferent
Are you algerian?

• +1
Reactions: alriodai
View attachment 1807310

View attachment 1807321View attachment 1807323

View attachment 1807341View attachment 1807343

Question, does the hairline lowering surgery scar eventually fade away after like a year? What causes the scar, melanin?
If so, you can just apply hydroquinone and it'll go away.

If most average white guys softmaxxed, they would look pretty close to them.
Your delusion reached a new level. Hope you are trolling rn.

Not even HTNs could reach their lookslevels with invasive surgery.
Notice how they all have either top tier bones or top tier pheno/coloring or some even both?

• +1
Your delusion reached a new level. Hope you are trolling rn.

Not even HTNs could reach their lookslevels with invasive surgery.
Notice how they all have either top tier bones or top tier pheno/coloring or some even both?
Where do you live? Which city in Germany?

If you go to the center of any major European city, you will see plenty of white men near their looks level.

And btw many of them do not have top tier bones or colouring. Some of them are literally zygoless.

Where do you live? Which city in Germany?

If you go to the center of any major European city, you will see plenty of white men near their looks level.

And btw many of them do not have top tier bones or colouring. Some of them are literally zygoless.
Please just shut the fuck up it’s not even funny anymore.

I have never seen someone who looks like Bomer, Pitt or Sommerhalder irl not even in big cities

Just softmaxx yourself to Henry Cavill bro, Just softmaxx yourself top tier forward growth, square jaw and north atlantid pheno bro:feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

You can have top tier bones without zygos. Jaw matters more in normie eyes and outside modeling

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member and Johnnybegood
Please just shut the fuck up it’s not even funny anymore.

I have never seen someone who looks like Bomer, Pitt or Sommerhalder irl not even in big cities

Just softmaxx yourself to Henry Cavill bro, Just softmaxx yourself top tier forward growth, square jaw and north atlantid pheno bro:feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

You can have top tier bones without zygos. Jaw matters more in normie eyes and outside modeling
Why do you think I'm trolling
? Look at these men again. Do you honestly think that there are top tier one in a million looking dudes. Sure they are above average with good bones and colouring of course but it's not like they have an exceedingly rare combination of traits.

It's not just me. There are users on here from the exact same country as you who agree that the average white guy is htn-chadlite. One of them gets rated chadlite here but wants to get surgery because he feels average where he lives.

Look at these men again. Do you honestly think that there are top tier one in a million looking dudes
This candid speaks for itself

Keep fucking coping

• +1

Mogged too hard by the morph above to impress me. I see guys at a similar level to bomer in any majority white neighborhood. Also, his height is mediocre.