This is why surgery even for top percentile males is worth it.

It's like how some people get to the level of making like 100K a year and are content. They think to themselves hey I am already like top 10% income levels, I will always be comfortable and not have to worry about money. Sure I can't live an insanely luxurious lifestyle but I can drive my new mercedes around and live in a multibedroom house basically "I've made it"

But there's those who get to that income and it isn't about the money, it's because they want to be the best they want it all, it's never enough. They are mostly out to reach higher levels because of ego and a differing mindset that the first type of person. They have a bigger appetite for risk and are willing to take chances. Theres no such thing as content in their mindset.

With looks some guys do some looksmaxxing, put in some serious work dieting and getting to low BF. They might grow their hair out and get some sort of non invasive surgery and boom suddenly for the first time in their life they are actually getting some matches and lays off tinder. They are able to approach IRL and girls are responsive. They become content cause "hey I can get laid and will never have a shortage of sex when I want"

For me, I have always had the second mindset about it being about the journey and seeing the levels I can achieve rather than simply attaining some sort or arbitrary goal. I did this in poker and in trading stocks and I am doing it with my looks. I will challenge the boundaries and see how far I can better myself in whatever topic I am involved in. This includes looks

• +1
Reactions: bwrauycnee, Lmao, Mongrelcel and 6 others
It's like how some people get to the level of making like 100K a year and are content. They think to themselves hey I am already like top 10% income levels, I will always be comfortable and not have to worry about money. Sure I can't live an insanely luxurious lifestyle but I can drive my new mercedes around and live in a multibedroom house basically "I've made it"

But there's those who get to that income and it isn't about the money, it's because they want to be the best they want it all, it's never enough. They are mostly out to reach higher levels because of ego and a differing mindset that the first type of person. They have a bigger appetite for risk and are willing to take chances. Theres no such thing as content in their mindset.

With looks some guys do some looksmaxxing, put in some serious work dieting and getting to low BF. They might grow their hair out and get some sort of non invasive surgery and boom suddenly for the first time in their life they are actually getting some matches and lays off tinder. They are able to approach IRL and girls are responsive. They become content cause "hey I can get laid and will never have a shortage of sex when I want"

For me, I have always had the second mindset about it being about the journey and seeing the levels I can achieve rather than simply attaining some sort or arbitrary goal. I did this in poker and in trading stocks and I am doing it with my looks. I will challenge the boundaries and see how far I can better myself in whatever topic I am involved in. This includes looks
Do you have a skin care routine considering you’re growing older?

I would like to reclarify my opinion on surgery. Before I had said that surgery only matters when you are "fixing falios" and, as a generalization I still stand by that statement. But it may have sounded like I was completely against surgery past the MTN range, and I am not. Let me clarify.

Firstly, I agree that looks are exponential in nature, just like compound interest, fluid dynamics, temperature, and energy change. Basically everything in nature revolves around exponents (quadratic, cubic, and especially logarithmic functions). However, as we know "chad" requires a very specific set of mathematical ratios about the face, in addition to a large skeleton (both height and breadth). As you attempt to venture closer to these ideal ratios, you risk miscalculation or a botched operation, which can set you back in your journey for an indefinite amount of time. As other users have said, there are diminishing returns. These diminishing returns, however, are NOT related to looks improvement and sociological interactions. Rather, the diminishing returns are the increasing probability of overcalculation or a botched operation which can lead to unwanted negative consequences.

So to reiterate my point in unison, I am NOT an advocate against surgery in general. Rather, I am an advocate against surgery where the risk outweighs the reward, or there is potential miscalculation involved. If you plan to get an invasive operation that could give you benefit, but could also possibly go wrong, and you were a LTN, you would take the risk as the reward to making it out of sub5 territory is far greater than still being a low tier normie, but with one more bad feature.

Now, if you were a chadlite and wanted to get an invasive procedure that could benefit you, but could also go wrong, you would likely want to avoid it. Why? Because being a chadlite/chad requires MANY features working in tandem to produce harmonic balance that create the image of a chadlite. If one of those isn't perfect, sure, maybe making it perfect would help (and the benefits would scale exponentially as you mentioned). But if the procedure went wrong, the exponential effect would work in the opposite direction desired and you would descend to a HTN or possibly even a normie, depending on the severity.

What I am trying to say is if you really do have the money, time, and confidence your operation will not be botched, then go for it. I admire the effort put in by users attempting to pioneer safe and effective surgical options to venture even higher on the looks scale. But if the operation could involve potential complications, it is better to be content with what you have than to chase an ideal and fall flat on your face in the process, losing lots of your progress. It may be better to stay a chadlite than to chase a chad image if that image involves risks, or significant life quality issues (i.e. leg lengthening surgery).

I respect users like you and Amnesia that want to really push themselves to the limits, I am just worried you won't do it safely or healthily (mental health). There will likely come a time when all options are exhausted and it is just better to maintain and move on to other life pursuits than to constantly search for something new related to appearance improvement, once the level of risk or inconvenience reaches a significant factor.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Amnesia
Do you have a skin care routine considering you’re growing older?
Last time I saw him talk about that no, he just washes his face with water. I think he should start tretinoin .05% with a moisturizing routine though, the studies about it preserving collagen are very convincing and its cheap and easy to get on websites like alldaychemist

Chad looksminned hard all he needs is a nice shave tongonfron incelnto Chad again while you need surgeries

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member
lol na i didnt even read the thread but youd have to be really dumb to think this. sure you can get exponentially better gains but you can literally lose all of your smv from one slightly bad surgery. and its far worse losing everything when youre at the top. every minisucle fuck up is an exponential loss especially when youre a chad

• +1
Reactions: Mr.Proper

What do you currently rate yourself and what level do you think you can reach?

Btw why don't you just move out of whatever suburb in california you live in? Are you sure you just want to get surgeries because you keep getting mogged? Maybe if you move to some place where the average isn't 5.5 PSL, you won't feel the need to get surgeries?

Last edited:
View attachment 1807734View attachment 1807736

Mogged too hard by the morph above to impress me. I see guys at a similar level to bomer in any majority white neighborhood. Also, his height is mediocre.
Goddammit that's the best man I have seen..
Would burn in hell for 10 months just to look like him for a day :feelsrope:
Btw isn't the hairline too weird ? Should be straight btw especially the sideburns

Exactly, i made that morph because my eye for aesthetics is unmatched.

Face is your base and determines the importance of your height.

The difference between a 6'2 htn and a 6'8 one is less than a 6'2 chadlite and a 6'8 chadlite as its a multiplier and becomes exponentially more rare to be good looking aswell as taller.
Never denied the face thing...
But a girl standing infront of 6'5 jacob elordi and 6'2 guy with that morphed face or even yours
Still would choose jacob.
You just don't realise how primal the mog looks.

Attachments

• images (71).jpeg
    images (71).jpeg
    18.1 KB · Views: 0
  • images (72).jpeg
    images (72).jpeg
    33.8 KB · Views: 0
  • images - 2022-08-10T232133.380.jpeg
    images - 2022-08-10T232133.380.jpeg
    25.9 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted
Never denied the face thing...
But a girl standing infront of 6'5 jacob elordi and 6'2 guy with that morphed face or even yours
Still would choose jacob.
You just don't realise how primal the mog looks.
Why are you sucking Elordi so hard jfl he's not even remotely close to chad just has a good side profile and alright bones.

This is an even bigger difference than your comparison and its still obvious old Cruise mogs old Dicaprio

Why are you sucking Elordi so hard jfl he's not even remotely close to chad just has a good side profile and alright bones.

View attachment 1817596View attachment 1817597View attachment 1817598

This is an even bigger difference than your comparison and its still obvious old Cruise mogs old Dicaprio
View attachment 1817602
Low iq of u to use an example consisting of old guys
My God how do u cope sooo hard. You talk as if a girl goes like : yew 6'5 jacob has a slight nct I will never choose him instead I will choose a smaller guy with chad face :soy:
Go touch grass
height + frame + decent facial harmony is all that mogs and ravages fertile cuties in real life.
No girl gaf that you have "muh chiN pRojEctiOn, sharp poPpinG out Mandible , pct hunter eyes"

Keep coping I don't hate you 💟 but if there's anything you really need it's LL to 6'6 then you'll notice prime foids creaming around you and even leaving their 6'2 boyfriends with chad faces :aheago:

He's literally a 19 year old virgin while mine is double digits. I also have a 6'9 abnormally tall cousin who's an incel because of FACE.
Then I'm sorry to say your dear friend is a retard.
All the big guys at my uni above 6'4 are ruthless bad boi moggers filled with arrogance probably knowing their worth. Most of them mess with the law do bad things even leaked a foids private nudes and still all the girls are attracted towards him despite this behavior :feelswah::feelswhy:

Because its over for everyone
But, seriously, why are you so pessimistic? Yeah, it is 100% over for bottom 1% truecels but for everyone else, there is definitely a chance. Sure, they won't ever be chadlite+ but they can live a decent life if they looksmax.

But, seriously, why are you so pessimistic? Yeah, it is 100% over for bottom 1% truecels but for everyone else, there is definitely a chance. Sure, they won't ever be chadlite+ but they can live a decent life if they looksmax.
zuvay tried to looksmax to a higher degree of chad and lost it all, over.

zuvay tried to looksmax to a higher degree of chad and lost it all, over.
Yes. But he was an idiot. Most people here are below average and surgery makes sense for them.

You guys don't realize just how rare it is to see chadlites. I've yet to see men over 5.5 psl in person

I believe my jaw surgery will either make me one of the best looking male jaw surgery transformation cases on the internet (not that hard since most are mediocre) or else it will be utterly underwhelming and my friends and family wont even notice any difference when they see me post surgery