This isn’t a looksmaxxing forum anymore

@Zesto it's time for you to join the 41%

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadelite, RichardSpencel and Deleted member 1774
Hey man
@Lifeisgood72 was so thrilled about his iq and you just go and call the test shitty
Wtf man
@Lifeisgood72 is a massive faggot who can’t even read despite him touting his “superior white genetics”. He’s a genetic dead end, he’s not gonna breed unless he breaks his one rule and fucks a chink who’s desperate for mayo wiener

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Chadelite and LordNorwood
@Lifeisgood72 is a massive faggot who can’t even read despite him touting his “superior white genetics”. He’s a genetic dead end, he’s not gonna breed unless he breaks his one rule and fucks a chink who’s desperate for mayo wiener
Shit the roasts are unreal
Stop bullying my nigga @Lifeisgood72
I appreciate his posts and idea tbh even if I dont always agree
The racism is annoying though ngl

• +1
Reactions: TheMewingBBC, LookistWorld and Blackout.xl
Hey man
@Lifeisgood72 was so thrilled about his iq and you just go and call the test shitty
Wtf man
What, you mean those shit online IQ tests aren't accurate? Cope I'm 190 IQ all I have to do is give them my credit card for an in depth IQ breakdown!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadelite, RichardSpencel, Griffith and 2 others
Its messed up brother
It's the truth, some white people don't have the right pheno to gymcel. They will genuinely look worse gymcelled, like some pretty boy twink, who became a huge roided monster with the same face would just look comical. They will be detracting from the niche they have built up.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 3195, Deleted member 1973, 2peasinapod and 2 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheMewingBBC, Chadelite, LordNorwood and 1 other person
Yeah, just fuck it. Many dickheads are pessimistic nowadays, we'll improve ourselves👍Think positive. Every hard time brings a good time. So just relax take a deep breath have faith in Allah. And wait for that good time 🙏

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA, Chadelite, RichardSpencel and 2 others
like some pretty boy twink, who became a huge roided monster with the same face would just look comical

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheMewingBBC, Mateusz74, Zeta ascended and 6 others
Shit the roasts are unreal
Stop bullying my nigga @Lifeisgood72
I appreciate his posts and idea tbh even if I dont always agree
The racism is annoying though ngl
His posts about collagen only exist because he was genetic trash who needed drugs at a young age.
Yo bitch nigga why aren’t you responding to my comments? I know you’re getting a head rush you permarotter

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
What, you mean those shit online IQ tests aren't accurate? Cope I'm 190 IQ all I have to do is give them my credit card for an in depth IQ breakdown!
I'm the next einstein tbqh, actually einstein is a fucking noodle head bitch compared to me and my big brain
Just gotta get to work on being the smartest nig ever
Any fucking day now I will be famous

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadelite, Deleted member 1973, Deleted member 2597 and 1 other person
Yo bitch nigga why aren’t you responding to my comments? I know you’re getting a head rush you permarotter
do you actually believe im larping :lul:

I'm the next einstein tbqh, actually einstein is a fucking noodle head bitch compared to me and my big brain
Fucking beast. Big brained king. Unstoppable

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Chadelite, Deleted member 1973, LordNorwood and 1 other person
@Lifeisgood72 is the prototypical white kid, who talks big on the internet, but is invisible in real life. His name should lifeisrope collagen subhuman

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, LookistWorld, LordNorwood and 1 other person
1577917722974-png.225608

• JFL
Reactions: LordNorwood
Maybe, maybe not. We’ll find out when I Cave in your narrow skull

Nah tbh I’m just fucking around
This actually made me belly laugh
You are a king, king

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 1973 and Blackout.xl
Pics of brain or larp

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: OOGABOOGA, Deleted member 1973, LordNorwood and 1 other person
This forum turned into a zoo, where blacks and ethnics go monkey mode every thread and i legit cage at them.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Chintuck22, RichardSpencel, 2peasinapod and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Zeta ascended, OOGABOOGA, Deleted member 1973 and 4 others
This forum turned into a zoo, where blacks and ethnics go monkey mode every thread and i legit cage at them.
Who told you to speak? Bitch ass nigga. You’re the animal in the cage here. All niggas are laughing at your foolishness

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheMewingBBC, Deleted member 1973, LordNorwood and 1 other person
[QUOTE="rockndogs, post: 1490731, member:]
[/QUOTE]
Meanwhile in real life @rockndogs sees a black or an ethnic in real life..

Proceeds to have a panic attack and shits himself

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheMewingBBC, Zeta ascended, OOGABOOGA and 3 others
Who told you to speak? Bitch ass nigga. You’re the animal in the cage here. All niggas are laughing at your foolishness

See? I dont even have to pay for a ticket to spot a monkey

See? I dont even have to pay for a ticket to spot a monkey
Oops! We ran into some problems.
This member limits who may view their full profile

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA and Deleted member 1973
Lifeisgood72 is the prototypical white kid, who talks big on the internet, but is invisible in real life. His name should lifeisrope collagen subhuman
Can't say that without tagging him,

@Lifeisgood72

• JFL
Reactions: TheMewingBBC and Deleted member 2597
[QUOTE="rockndogs, post: 1490731, member:]

[/QUOTE]

my closest friends are blackcels. IRL i couldnt care less about anyone, no matter which race they are. They could die next to me and i dont give a single fuck.

• JFL
Reactions: TheMewingBBC
E77A0F8B 4167 4919 ABE1 D9D8C9450405

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: DidntRead, Deleted member 2597 and LordNorwood

my closest friends are blackcels. IRL i couldnt care less about anyone, no matter which race they are. They could die next to me and i dont give a single fuck.
[/QUOTE]
This nigga tryna sound edgy or something. Smh

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA, Deleted member 2597 and Deleted member 1973

[/QUOTE]
In reality your black friends only associate with you to mock your subhumanity

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA and Blackout.xl
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2597
Unless you get surgery if don’t have a good base you are just gonna be ugly with good skin, posture etc
Come on son, this ain’t the whole picture

[/QUOTE]
Damn, coldcel over here

[/QUOTE]

yes bro im definetely trying to sound edgy for a bunch of random autists in the internet :feelstastyman:

just take showers

yes bro im definetely trying to sound edgy for a bunch of random autists in the internet :feelstastyman:
[/QUOTE]
You’re edgy asf and you’re tryharding too. Don’t try and cope around this son we got you cornered

At fucking newcel that dont know shit about this site . If this site isent a lookmaxing site anymore then this site was never a lookmaxing site.

Btw i dont think any of those things you posted was cope.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
In reality your black friends only associate with you to mock your subhumanity
[/QUOTE]

you are the bottom of the bottom. You dont even have arguments. The only thing you can do is call someone subhuman

Caged at low IQ

would u say i have a good base?
i wouldnt say you have a good base, but aren't too ugly either. you are hard-capped by your IPD and indian pheno

• So Sad
Reactions: Sal123