This looksmax.me from aliexpress (aka women looksmaxin) proves that men cant rate men and...

Chico Chicowski

Chico Chicowski

Kraken
women cant rate women

they believe this is top-tier stacy (from one of their posts)
y5e8aor3phz41.jpg

chick above is decent looking, but definetly not super hot top tier lvls, they are somehow write, but chick above "lacks" this something, the x factor <cough> harmony <cough>

only men can truely rate SEXUALITY and DESIRE of women

and.. I'im 99% sure, that only women can truely judge man's look regarding how hot he is

and dont get me wrong, ppl can generally judge what is pretty decent what is not, but their chinese looksmax.me proves, that they are not 100% accurate right

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: BonesAndHarmony, Deleted member 4645, MusicMaxxingMidget and 8 others
Women can but they hate women prettier than them so they hamster wheeling hard to find bad feature in pretty foid and good feature in subhuman foid.

• +1
Reactions: Patient A, Hades, Effortless and 2 others
They just copied all our terms wtf

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Entschuldigung, Patient A, 5'8manlet and 15 others
they copy everything. If men think like women, we are still drawing on cave wall instead of conveniently typing here.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: turkproducer, Patient A, Hades and 16 others
you know what is pissing me off? that @Sergeant and others mods like @Lorsss dont hide looksmaxing R&D threads

I've created thread - a suggestion, that best of thre best should be for ppl with reputiation of 1000+ and it was nor approved- fcking joke

and whats is happening? whores from this subredit split on this website and say we should be closed and at the same time, they use our knowledge, cause they are too lazy and too stupid to be creative

From today, Im not gonna post any R&D thread on a public forum, only private messages to trusted users. I run some experiments, try products but wont share shit, and wont let free knowledge be stolen to stupid disgusting blood every month from the pussy stacywannables or some stupid ytbers who sell useless raports for a lot of money

• +1
  • So Sad
  • WTF
Reactions: Chadlitecel, Patient A, Alexanderr and 9 others
you know what is pissing me off? that @Sergeant and others mods like @Lorsss dont hide looksmaxing R&D threads

I've created thread - a suggestion, that best of thre best should be for ppl with reputiation of 1000+ and it was nor approved- fcking joke

and whats is happening? whores from this subredit split on this website and say we should be closed and at the same time, they use our knowledge, cause they are too lazy and too stupid to be creative

From today, Im not gonna post any R&D thread on a public forum, only private messages to trusted users. I run some experiments, try products but wont share shit, and wont let free knowledge be stolen to stupid disgusting blood every month from the pussy stacywannables or some stupid ytbers who sell useless raports for a lot of money
Kike mods

jfl

• So Sad
Reactions: Toth's thot
That's a becky at best.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Incoming, Weed, CopingHard and 1 other person
That subreddit will fail eventually because women hate other women become better. Only male are empathetic enough for that.

Edit: just look at some of the comment where they lie/ cope saying the before is better while scorning us when we rate each other harshly.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hades, Weed and Gaia262
Jfl u are coping if u dont see that females is a clear stacy
Dont see females as hot so often

• +1
Reactions: Aesthetics_III, CopingHard and Deleted member 5393
That subreddit will fail eventually because women hate other women become better. Only male are empathetic enough for that.
Jfl
Look

• JFL
Reactions: Chadlitecel, 5'8manlet, Mexicanboi and 9 others
This is true, people say I look decent but every single time a girl rates me it's absolutely shit.

• +1
Reactions: Patient A
YOU WILL NEVER BE LIKE US

FUCK OFF YOU COPYCAT WHORES WE WERE HERE FIRST

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Chadlitecel, Weed and 2 others
YOU WILL NEVER BE LIKE US

FUCK OFF YOU COPYCAT WHORES WE WERE HERE FIRST
the looksmax.me knowledge if of course PSL knowledge which is based on high iq stemcels, surgeon etc but a least we have our own language and they cant even come up with something creative

• +1
Reactions: Patient A, Weed and Deleted member 2403
even the platform they are discussing on (leddit, smartphones) and the chair their fat ass comfortably sit on are built by the same incels they despise JFL. Foids are truly baby factory, it's the only thing they are good at.

• +1
Reactions: Patient A and BonesAndHarmony
I looked at some pics on there. Fuck it is enraging how easy females have it with looksmaxxing.
D22EB72A 351C 42F0 8A2F 3CA690762C0B

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Weed, Deleted member 4645 and Deleted member 5393
Jfl if they seriously think they need to looksmaxx, they literally have the ultimate weapon. Makeup.

• +1
Reactions: Patient A, Deleted member 1332, Incoming and 1 other person
she is a gigastacey 8-9/10

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: OldRooster and Chico Chicowski
just lol @ rating a face with so much makeup on

do you guys legit Think shes only 5-6/10? am i overrating her or are you guys coping?

in my opinion she has a perfect feminine face except her low-set nose. She looks like an instagram model. im surprised you guys are rating her so low.

• +1
Reactions: Incoming and jackthenerd
do you guys legit Think shes only 5-6/10? am i overrating her or are you guys coping?

in my opinion she has a perfect feminine face except her low-set nose. She looks like an instagram model. im surprised you guys are rating her so low.
They're coping, she's around 6.75psl

Women are borderline retarded and are only good for having sex with

• +1
Reactions: Patient A, Finalchad and Deleted member 2854
Imagine being a low t cuck aspie incel on an online forum about male beauty and then saying “shes ot that attractive” lol jfl

• +1
OP, wtf are you talking about? That was actually a very accurate analysis, I couldn't have formulated it better myself. And yes, she is a top tier Stacy, could probably model. Her only flaws that prevent her from being a supermodel is unideal forward growth and eyes too prey-like.

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
they copy everything. If men think like women, we are still drawing on cave wall instead of conveniently typing here.
lmfaoo based and brutal truth

4027 1

BF5D4B2F 26C9 49C2 A0B1 30C6FBF6DC23

My heart is filled with such hatred for these women

• JFL
Reactions: jackthenerd, Patient A, 5'8manlet and 4 others
Who is the simp who snitched?
Screenshot 20200522 155603 comredditfrontpage

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Patient A, Deleted member 6217 and Aesthetics_III
Girl in OP is clearly Stacy. 99+ percentile

True, but the analysis is partly incorrect
she cant be stacy with that midface, for them - she is a female lachowski
cmon, she is attractive, but not top tier that u get erection just from looking at her

Doubt any woman ever carved a wall

• +1
Don't know what you are talking about

That girl is easily 8/10 in my book

Cringed hard. The fuck are those foids doing? At least come up with your own lingo you fucking toilets.
Don't know what you are talking about

That girl is easily 8/10 in my book
She looks good but she’s no Barbara Palvin.
giphy.gif

@randomvanish this is my mindset

• +1
Reactions: randomvanish
Would breed ngl