This Looksmax user from Poland mogs the whole forum and he hasn’t even looksmaxxed yet

Deleted member 15577

Deleted member 15577

Send me location
4A9F935F 3265 4803 8A00 599CA9258AEB

Imagine looking this good in a grimy bathroom selfie when you haven’t looksmaxxed at all and have a buzzcut, looking like you just got punched in the nose by Przemysław from Krakow.
This Polish high tier Chadlite is 6’4” and somewhat autistic. If this dude just did a tiny bit of looksmaxxing he’d easily be Chad. This guy’s name is probably something subhuman like Wojciech and still mogs every Chad on here, ruined my whole day as well

kurwa mac jebana :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: poopoohead, Deleted member 11887, startingover and 27 others
@chawaje thanks for ruining my day Slavic subanimal

This guy’s name is probably something subhuman like Wojciech and still mogs every Chad on here, ruined my whole day as well
:lul::lul:

You mog him lmao.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: fate and destiny, Deleted member 16346 and Deleted member 16834
Imagine getting cortisol spiked on this forum

Kys tovarish

• JFL
Reactions: Lihito and Hueless
Softmaxxed normie. Looks like he is wearing makeup too. Just get lean theory

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, Mewton, gamma and 3 others
Imagine getting cortisol spiked ok this forum

Kys tovarish
You’re still crying from the relentless bullying I did to you on lookism. I want to apologize though when I look back at it it was so brutal I’m surprised you didn’t rope, also knowing what you look like and what you’ve been through in your life bro I’m sorry.

• JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, Deleted member 14984 and Hueless
I didnt do a single thing in my whole looksmaxxing career

• +1
Reactions: iwillbeflinch
Absolutely not. Tovarish shall I attach some of your pics :forcedsmile:
Lol he looks way more harmonious than the guy in the OP.

But anyway there are more users here that mog him like Arvid or Amnesia, idk what’s the fuss about him tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16346, joeveniro and metagross
You’re still crying from the relentless bullying I did to you on lookism. I want to apologize though when I look back at it it was so brutal I’m surprised you didn’t rope, also knowing what you look like and what you’ve been through in your life bro I’m sorry.

Not a letter
But apparently users have seen your pics. Is it dox to share new pics of this utter Chechen whore :unsure:

He’s giga autistic and young he doesn’t even know how to dress or groom himself and still looks like a chadlite at baseline.

Just no. There’s nothing I mog him in, I’m narcy but I know my place.
He looks like an owl nigga, you mog him.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and Deleted member 15577
Not a letter
But apparently users have seen your pics. Is it dox to share new pics of this utter Chechen whore :unsure:
Not without my permission little boy.

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
midface of the gods

Untitled
91LZMTHjN8L AC SL1500

Which one is a polish looksmaxxer, and which one is an owl?

• JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, 444, Lmao and 5 others
he is average

• JFL
Reactions: DesperadoRatado
he somehow midfacemogs you
I’m a 6ft manlet and he’s 6’4”

Edit: before you fags start accusing me of humble bragging I’m 6ft in the Netherlands which is manlet height here.

I’m a 6ft manlet and he’s 6’4”

Edit: before you fags start accusing me of humble bragging I’m 6ft in the Netherlands which is manlet height here.
he is a chad to me

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks and Deleted member 15577
he is a chad to me
Exactly especially considering this is his baseline he’s just a teen that doesn’t even know how to groom himself and he already looks like this.

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks
@chawaje how old are you?

Exactly especially considering this is his baseline he’s just a teen that doesn’t even know how to groom himself and he already looks like this.
can't lose with such a massive tall skull

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15577
JFL you do, you have a better pheno than him, more harmonious eye area and better chin.

Here is an actual selfie of him to compare, you can see how is narrow mouth becomes even more apparent on it, do you genuinely believe he looks better here than you did in the selfies you posted on Lookism? :lul:

2780828_20220305_172931.jpg

there is no "looksmaxing" for someone with a correctly developed face
Yes he mogs most guys his age hard but it's not like he's a bloated face ecto who needs to lose 10lbs of facial fat while gaining 30lbs of muscle on his body

• +1
Reactions: Mastermind, chawaje, fate and destiny and 2 others
Yes he mogs most guys his age hard but it's not like he's a bloated face ecto who needs to lose 10lbs of facial fat while gaining 30lbs of muscle on his body
He's lucky, he has good body fat distribution on top of decent bones

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
JFL you do, you have a better pheno than him, more harmonious eye area and better chin.

Here is an actual selfie of him to compare, you can see how is narrow mouth becomes even more apparent on it, do you genuinely believe he looks better here than you did in the selfies you posted on Lookism? :lul:

Selfies are not accurate , this dude has insane bones , moggs maybe whole forum bonewise

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Constantin Denis, germanlooks and 1 other person
Selfies are not accurate
Yeah but I have only seen selfies of Tovarish so it is a fair comparison.

this dude has insane bones , moggs maybe whole forum
JFL no, if he was a gl as you guys are making it out to be he wouldn’t get raped so hard by lens distortion and wouldn’t be incel either, Arvid and Amnesia mog him easily.

• Woah
Reactions: Birdcell

You might be right since you know more about PSL than me but I still think he mogs me. Don’t get me wrong I’m a narcy fag and will absolutely humble brag for reacts but I know my place on the PSL rating scale. I’m also 24 and know about grooming and looksmaxing while this kid is 18 and giga autistic. His baseline is already chadlite he just needs a little softmaxxing and he’s Chad. He’s also 6’4” and probably has wide shoulders too, don’t forget NW-1 while I’m a thinning NW2.

Could easily start a tiktok career with a better haircut.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, Deleted member 17872, PeakMaleHeight and 3 others

JFL no, if he was a gl as you guys are making it out to be he wouldn’t get raped so hard by lens distortion and wouldn’t be incel either, Arvid and Amnesia mog him easily.
If was joking , the dude has good harmony and bones but nothing insane , 5.5-5.75 PSL
Moggs me hard still by whole 1 psl point :feelsshh:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
He’s an 18 year old autistic kid when he finds out about fashionmaxxing, skincare, hairstyling and gymcelling he will be Chad.

@Birdcell @Pendejo both of you know a lot more about looksmaxxing than me so I want to believe you but I still think this guy mogs the whole forum especially knowing his potential. Maybe only @Salludon and @Gestapo mog him.

• +1
Reactions: Gestapo

I legit look way worse in mirror pics, selfies do way more for me.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16834
I said 5.75 PSL which is chadlite already , I just wondered why you made thread about random dude ?
@Birdcell @Pendejo both of you know a lot more about looksmaxxing than me so I want to believe you but I still think this guy mogs the whole forum especially knowing his potential. Maybe only @Salludon and @Gestapo mog him.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and the BULL
  • JFL
He’s an 18 year old autistic kid when he finds out about fashionmaxxing, skincare, hairstyling and gymcelling he will be Chad.
I found out about jaw jutting cheek sucking and permsquinting tho

• JFL
I said 5.75 PSL which is chadlite already , I just wondered why you made thread about random dude ?
I saw him in the Rating section and I usually never go on any other forum than Off-topic. If people think Arvid and that roided uncanny looking guy are chads than this guy is also Chad.

He also makes me seethe, my narcyness can’t handle an 18 year old 6’4” bone mogger like him being on the same forum

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 16369 and Deleted member 15577
  • JFL
I saw him in the Rating section and I usually never go on any other forum than Off-topic. If people think Arvid and that roided uncanny looking guy are chads than this guy is also Chad.

He also makes me seethe, my narcyness can’t handle an 18 year old 6’4” bone mogger like him being on the same forum
He got harmony and height , but he's not bone mogger , this is

Portrat von indianischen krieger roten stift usa f53p9p

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 16369 and Deleted member 15577
@Birdcell I need to get off this forum my father would slit my throat if he saw this faggotry
It's ok , just keep it hidden , we all mirin some chads :y'all:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 15577

Users who are viewing this thread

Back