This Looksmax user from Poland mogs the whole forum and he hasn’t even looksmaxxed yet

Arvid and Amnesia mog him easily.
Jfl just leave the rating part for other users at this point:lul:

F2D91D11 FB77 4B03 B8DC 5AC84565BC90
A2DFC2D8 9385 4629 9444 3A950DE69468

With Arvid it’s a tie.
He looks more masc but the other guy looks more pretty boyish, he has this similar harmony Chico has.
Would need to see them both with a equal haircut in an candid to say for sure who mogs
DE0D105A 3E28 4740 A2BD C4F81241BD44
8A1A6D27 CD16 490D B240 92EAD2856799

Jfl just leave the rating part for other users

F2D91D11 FB77 4B03 B8DC 5AC84565BC90
A2DFC2D8 9385 4629 9444 3A950DE69468
Just cherrypick old pic of Amnesia theory.

With Arvid it’s a tie.
He looks more masc but the other guy looks more pretty boyish, he has this similar harmony Chico has.
Would need to see them both with a equal haircut in an candid to say for sure who mogs
DE0D105A 3E28 4740 A2BD C4F81241BD44
8A1A6D27 CD16 490D B240 92EAD2856799
A tie?! Look at that midface mog, that should tell you everything you need to know.

@Pendejo is right tbh. He looks a bit weird. Nice pheno and eyes but his chin looks odd and pointy + his brows look surprised

Just cherrypick old pic of Amnesia theory
This is the only unfrauded selfie.
On others he has blue contacts in and dyed eyebrows. This wouldn’t make it fair.
I mean it isn’t really fair anyways since he I surgerymaxxed
A tie?! Look at that midface mog, that should tell you everything you need to know.
a short midface doesn’t mean automatically that you mog someone with a long midface.
The other guy has a tall lower third and short upper third so he can pull the longish face off.

Whoever mogs between the two, you are coping if you think it’s a hard mog

• +1
Reactions: JL~, Deleted member 16346 and Kroker
He's still 5-5.25 psl tho but GL is overrating him

That guy looks like this actor

Attachments

• 2782392_A2DFC2D8-9385-4629-9444-3A950DE69468.jpeg.jpg
    2782392_A2DFC2D8-9385-4629-9444-3A950DE69468.jpeg.jpg
    646.4 KB · Views: 0
  • licensed-image.jpeg.jpg
    licensed-image.jpeg.jpg
    407.7 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: germanlooks
On others he has blue contacts in and dyed eyebrows. This wouldn’t make it fair.
I mean it isn’t really fair anyways since he I surgerymaxxed
What kind of logic is this? You are thinking like a woman lol.

a short midface doesn’t mean automatically that you mog someone with a long midface.
It is not only more compact but also more projected, also his nose is way better.

why you keep posting this juvenile slayer
@Birdcell is a dark triad brachy bully ever since he got high off eviscerating makinithappen

• JFL
Reactions: Birdcell

It is not only more compact but also more projected, also his nose is way better.
tall skull mogs and amnesia is only 5'7". the mog would be insane from this psychopath polish autist

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks and Deleted member 15577
That is logical.

You also don’t make a fog battle between two women and use pics of one with make up and of the other without make up.
the other guy has better eyes, better hairline and better zygos probably

We would need more pics in same lighting where he has a better hairstyle and also side profile and motion Video to say for sure who mogs

Im gonna get a rhino + eyebrows transplant

Im gonna get a rhino + eyebrows transplant
You don’t need that shit dumbass just softmax and slay polish gigastacies

high tier Chadlite
but we got some legit Chads on the forum. The most softmaxing he could do is grow his hair out and that's it tbh

but we got some legit Chads on the forum. The most softmaxing he could do is grow his hair out and that's it tbh
How is this guy any worse than Arvid and the roided uncanny looking guy? Especially considering he’s 18 and has the grooming and hygiene of a subanimal slavic teen.

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks
Who is even talking about Amnesia now? He is 5’9”, but anyway this is face only.
even then he has more bone mass than everyone else

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15577
You also don’t make a fog battle between two women and use pics of one with make up and of the other without make up.
If you splash water in Amnesia face his eyes won’t turn brown and neither will his eyebrows disappear, they are actual looksmaxes unlike makeup, such a dumb comparison.

the other guy has better eyes
How? Arvid has lower set eyebrows and better eye shape.

Jesus Christ the halo effect is unreal. The entire forum flocked up to this thread to see who the new chad was. Blackpilled again :blackpill::blackpill:

Screenshot 20220306 213242

• JFL
Reactions: Constantin Denis, germanlooks, the BULL and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
How is this guy any worse than Arvid and the roided uncanny looking guy? Especially considering he’s 18 and has the grooming and hygiene of a subanimal slavic teen.
he's not worse than them. He's on their tier.

Especially considering he’s 18 and has the grooming and hygiene of a subanimal slavic teen.
He doesn’t have bushy unkempt eyebrows, he doesn’t have severe acne, tell me how “grooming” is gonna turn him into a chad :hnghn:

• +1
Reactions: Constantin Denis
looks like an abused puppy lol

He doesn’t have bushy unkempt eyebrows, he doesn’t have severe acne, tell me how “grooming” is gonna turn him into a chad :hnghn:
Dude just this haircut alone would make a huge difference on him
955B1EA7 99B0 490F 91D8 F7FB1C78ECA3

If you splash water in Amnesia face his eyes won’t turn brown and neither will his eyebrows disappear, they are actual looksmaxes unlike makeup, such a dumb comparison.
Right about the eyebrow part but contacts frauding only works for ONS. You can’t keep it a secret in an LTR because you can’t sleep and swim with them so it’s basically the same as make up

• +1
Reactions: Looks234
i'll mog him to death in abt 2 years or so :)

Insane eye area

NArrow mouth prevents him to be gigamogger tho, yet very good looking, IRL chad

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks and Deleted member 15577
I’m a 6ft manlet and he’s 6’4”

Edit: before you fags start accusing me of humble bragging I’m 6ft in the Netherlands which is manlet height here.
It's average range not manlet, saying this as someone who lives in Flanders

we now how to do a blood revenge of everyone on forum :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
I went outside and beat up a random so to get rid of the faggotry

• JFL
Reactions: Lihito
Meanwhile over for curries applying peppermint oil on their brows since day one

• JFL
Reactions: Constantin Denis, efes, germanlooks and 1 other person
muh looksmaxxing

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton
He's like 5-6 PSL but most guys his height have horsefaces anyways. He would slay at any club, give him a tiktok haircut and the guy becomes a sex god

• +1
Reactions: Constantin Denis and Deleted member 15577
Ppl still cry for the masc mogger

Attachments

• FaceApp_1646598789070.jpg
    FaceApp_1646598789070.jpg
    667.4 KB · Views: 0
i come on a random thread and see a virgin cherry-picking the one image that all these incels use to flame me :lul: wtf

how am i still getting talked about

incoming 7th rate thread

my mullet is mogger rn
Show us a good pic of you

i come on a random thread and see a virgin cherry-picking the one image that all these incels use to flame me :lul: wtf

how am i still getting talked about

incoming 7th rate thread

my mullet is mogger rn
It doesnt look that bad tho. I think u irl mogg mainly cause of ur body

View attachment 1579006

Imagine looking this good in a grimy bathroom selfie when you haven’t looksmaxxed at all and have a buzzcut, looking like you just got punched in the nose by Przemysław from Krakow.
This Polish high tier Chadlite is 6’4” and somewhat autistic. If this dude just did a tiny bit of looksmaxxing he’d easily be Chad. This guy’s name is probably something subhuman like Wojciech and still mogs every Chad on here, ruined my whole day as well

kurwa mac jebana :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:
He looks like a Balkan war criminals son

@chawaje thanks for ruining my day Slavic subanimal
Nigga, are you from those Tataric Polish people? Your eyes look kinda chinkish

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14984

Users who are viewing this thread

• theobserver
Back