This man is 49 years old

ifyouwannabemylover

ifyouwannabemylover

Ascended

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11761 and AlwaysHaveQuestions
Vampire genetics.
I'd love to know how young he could fraud in a bar. I think without fame and with his looks, he could still bang 18 year olds and tell them he's 27 lol.

ps - apparently he was one of the worst offenders for banging his underage groupies and was rough with them and shit. (big dickcel too) - It's expected at some point he'll be the next big name in the metoo era

• +1
Reactions: animo123
ps - apparently he was one of the worst offenders for banging his underage groupies and was rough with them and shit. (big dickcel too) - It's expected at some point he'll be the next big name in the metoo era
not like they didn't give consent if it's true

but I wouldn't take it too seriously, I've seen fat disgusting whales on twitter claim they had sex with celebrity XYZ, that shit spreads like a pyramid scheme kinda

not like they didn't give consent if it's true

but I wouldn't take it too seriously, I've seen fat disgusting whales on twitter claim they had sex with celebrity XYZ, that shit spreads like a pyramid scheme kinda
of course. They definitely would have consented.
But I remember reading tonnes of stories about him a LONG time ago, way before it was cool or popular to share stories like that. Long before the metoo/cancel culture stuff
Not that I give a shit. Good for him. Proably super hot, slutty teens. Who the fuck wouldn't take advantage of that!

• +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions
Looks like shit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Babyblackcarrot, gamma and Deleted member 12146
He looks like he smells :sick::sick:

• JFL
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions
he has a money

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot