this might be the biggest fraud ive ever seen rate this tiktoker bass frauded vs unfrauded

axttt_

axttt_

Gold
frauding harder than damian kater

Attachments

• image_2024-06-02_194401821.png
    image_2024-06-02_194401821.png
    742.2 KB · Views: 0
  • image_2024-06-02_194408086.png
    image_2024-06-02_194408086.png
    1,011.6 KB · Views: 0
  • image_2024-06-02_194519072.png
    image_2024-06-02_194519072.png
    1,011.6 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: piec, leanmaxx74, overtier1011 and 10 others
wtf are these gay ass fake eyebrows he uses when frauding? Looks weird. And when unfrauded, he is a high mtn/low htn

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: saiya_online, halloweed, laaoo and 5 others
he looks better unfrauded

• +1
Reactions: halloweed, IAMNOTANINCEL, Mewton and 15 others
Why is he trying to look like Michael Jackson?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: halloweed, panjeet currycel, aestheticsrespecter and 1 other person
wtf are these gay ass fake eyebrows he uses when frauding? Looks weird. And when unfrauded, he is a high mtn/low htn
he's chadlite bro

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: nope, arab_chink, hopecel and 4 others
i think its either a filter that makes it look like that

• +1
Reactions: nathan
  • +1
Reactions: greycel and hopecel
hollow cheekbones are a male gaze he has great appeal
thats my point he has no facial definition and definitely no hollow cheeks in this unfrauded pic

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: saiya_online, hopecel, rand anon and 1 other person
ngl it looks like a bad pic but he still not chadlite but he aint boneless
yeah it can be a bad pic but its the only one i've seen and based on it he has no facial definition and is kinda bloated. Maybe boneless wasnt the right term in this case tho

thats my point he has no facial definition and definitely no hollow cheeks in this unfrauded pic
he has average bone mass and low bf

yeah it can be a bad pic but its the only one i've seen and based on it he has no facial definition and is kinda bloated. Maybe boneless wasnt the right term in this case tho
hollow cheekbones don't matter that much retard

he has average bone mass and low bf
its either a bf% that is not that low, or some water retention, but his face is definitely kinda bloated

Jfl hes an ugly fag, it's so obvious he is frauding in his videos but normies lap that shit up and think that's what he looks like.

I haven't seen a single video where he isn't angle frauding, light frauding, either using a hat or his hair to cover his face or not using a filter.

• JFL
Reactions: Miant Gimplants
Man WTF, i legit thought he had some insane implants, this mofo is just a boneless blob who permafrauds with filters?

• Love it
Reactions: geenger
Man WTF, i legit thought he had some insane implants, this mofo is just a boneless blob who permafrauds with filters?
same i thought he had crazy bones from some of his vids

same i thought he had crazy bones from some of his vids

I really thought it was some astrosky level of implants that he got, knowing what he looked like before. He frauds everthing, including his fucking lips and eyebrows :lul:

He still looks pretty good unfrauded. I have similar eye area but with less uee and vampiremaxxing coloring. I get approached on occasion or jbs giggle when I walk by. He seems HTN/Chadlite in the unfrauded pic, but bttr rating with more pics

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240606_171723.jpg
    Screenshot_20240606_171723.jpg
    661.5 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PsychoH, try2beme, Sny and 2 others
he's chadlite bro
Hahahahaha

Nothing changed except getting skincare done + contorting his mouth 24/7, unfrauded he looks exactly like pic related just with smooth skin

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: arab_chink, vioytaka and nathan
It gets better without frauds

Hes such a loser for finding this thread and posting it. Average social media narcissist…

With all the frauding he is NOT CHADLITE. Merely HTN. Without fraud he is also htn, the only difference was hollow cheeks which is highly overrated

Looks so gay frauded idk how ppl think he’s gl
Hes masculine and feminine which is super rare plus long hair n unique style goes a long way for a targetted niche. I also see how overrated he is.

Hes masculine and feminine which is super rare plus long hair n unique style goes a long way for a targetted niche. I also see how overrated he is.
Idk he looks like a gay uncanny vampire with 0 appeal imo

Idk he looks like a gay uncanny vampire with 0 appeal imo
Vampire = a huge compliment/ halo

So idk how u can say that negatively

Ugly fag low mtn

its obvious hes just clenching in every vid

High MTN unfrauded, Mid to High HTN frauded

frauding harder than damian kater
Did Makeup, Exposed for editing, Filters Angles, and Distorting.
And ive seen tiktok comments say he mogs Damian

Jfl at that hair fraud for Hollow cheeks

High IQ

chadlite anyone who says otherwise is either retarded or jealous