• +1
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover
Normie

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife and one job away
So in other words, PSL autism vs dating apps/how often foids approach him?
No, as in if you describe his features he looks better than what he actually looks like. If you describe his eyes for example they'd be categorized as hunter but when you actually look at them they look bland and autistic.

• +1
Reactions: geezcel, TUSSELEIF, Mewton and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: ROTTING, Deleted member 13332 and Xangsane
No, as in if you describe his features he looks better than what he actually looks like. If you describe his eyes for example they'd be categorized as hunter but when you actually look at them they look bland and autistic.
I can see where you're coming from

these soy redditors claim to be all objective but I bet that guy would've gotten a better rating had he posted less autistic pics. it's subconscious.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife, SendMePicsToRate and Xangsane
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18086
these soy redditors claim to be all objective but I bet that guy would've gotten a better rating had he posted less autistic pics
I agree. It's like when one person rates a Chadlite a 5.5 because he has autistic, unkempt pics, everyone agrees and when someone rates him a 7, they go "muh overrate"
They don't like rating people, especially guys over a 6, because they want to keep everyone in the 5 - 6 range
I've seen Chadlites being rated 6s too jfl
What do you rate him?

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife
JFL at the comments on this sub

I once insulted a guy that gave a beautiful woman a “4” and he spent the next 4 hours sending me pictures of himself. Every time I said he wasn’t attractive, he sent me more. I ignored him eventually and he started following me into subs telling me feminism is a cult and I need to leave immediately. That should give you a hint at who frequents that sub. Every woman should stay away from that sun and should NEVER post pictures of themselves online.“

Could have been anybody from here tbh

• JFL
Reactions: 444, Xangsane, ROTTING and 1 other person
  • +1

I once insulted a guy that gave a beautiful woman a “4” and he spent the next 4 hours sending me pictures of himself. Every time I said he wasn’t attractive, he sent me more. I ignored him eventually and he started following me into subs telling me feminism is a cult and I need to leave immediately. That should give you a hint at who frequents that sub. Every woman should stay away from that sun and should NEVER post pictures of themselves online.“

I bet it was a user here or an incels.is user. Literally caging at the autism levels

• JFL
He’s on this forum actually, you can find his post on the rating section

• JFL
@SMESH found it :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

@Telemachus

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15577
nose and philtrum looks quite bad imo

• +1
its you xangsane

• JFL

The beautiful woman in question:

He looks kinda uncanny, that's why they underrated his looks

• +1
He looks kinda uncanny, that's why they underrated his looks
In what way does he look uncanny, the eye area and harmony?

why do :bluepill: women feel that giving them a rating below 7 = misogyny?
Women are good at many things, but they have 0 semblance of logic when they feel overly bad or overly good about something. In woman land

I don’t like this means it’s bad
I like this means it’s good

If he is 6'1 with this face, and at least normal personality he is a chadlite IRL, ratings are retarded jfl, he just looks good plain simple, 6.5/10 is much more accurate for his face

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and wollet2
I can see where you're coming from
Just like how Hexum’s eyes has every psl failo imaginable but still looks good, appealing and striking and get complimented by women

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted