This mogger got rated 5.5 on r/cuckrateme

He looks good but he is a fraud

TRM tends to give more points on a good bones. I guess that's why.
and he's frauding his lower third tbh

Just like how Hexum’s eyes has every psl failo imaginable but still looks good, appealing and striking and get complimented by women
Hexums eyes only failo is low pfl which is hyper masculine

TRM tends to give more points on a good bones. I guess that's why.
and he's frauding his lower third tbh
TRM has a very shallow view of what is ideal, I find we tend to be more forgiving and more willing to have range with our ratings.

They also place a much bigger emphasis on the vibe of the photo so if someone looks aspie they tank their rating.

Just like how Hexum’s eyes has every psl failo imaginable but still looks good, appealing and striking and get complimented by women

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF
OP pictured here.

I posted my photos on TRM and here (and eyeme) about the same time to gauge if I've improved since pre-COVID. There's a shocking amount of variation in ratings. On TRM things crowd around a 6 (I think I'm closer to 6.5 but maybe I'm full of myself) while here it's HTN with some 'normie' and 'chadlite' mixed in.

What I've definitely learned is I don't know what pictures are best for me. Here at least I posted a vid + two selfies, and I can keep photodumping, but the truth is I don't know what photos make me look best lol.

disagree with the comments about frauding tho, the reddit pic was the first take bathroom selfie. the lighting could be brighter.

PXL 20220325 095233075
PXL 20220312 205653300
MELL577113

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
OP pictured here.

I posted my photos on TRM and here (and eyeme) about the same time to gauge if I've improved since pre-COVID. There's a shocking amount of variation in ratings. On TRM things crowd around a 6 (I think I'm closer to 6.5 but maybe I'm full of myself) while here it's HTN with some 'normie' and 'chadlite' mixed in.

What I've definitely learned is I don't know what pictures are best for me. Here at least I posted a vid + two selfies, and I can keep photodumping, but the truth is I don't know what photos make me look best lol.

disagree with the comments about frauding tho, the reddit pic was the first take bathroom selfie. the lighting could be brighter.

View attachment 1608769View attachment 1608770View attachment 1608772
I agree you're a HTN, I personally thought the people on TRM giving you 5.5s were being pretty harsh. You'd mog plenty of guys on a university campus.

What did people give you on eyeme?

Yep, definitely not frauded. Have you looked at male model shoots (editorial style) and tried to imitate them?

You can also do some slight (and I mean slight) faceapp frauding (who doesn't fraud in 2022) and try see if you can larp as a chad on dating apps

I'd go with LTC or maybe entry-level HTC.

He looks old for his age with those forehead wrinkles and some aging signs around the eyes. Like a well-aged 30 year old rather than a 20 year old, but that's not really a failo in any way.

• +1
I agree you're a HTN, I personally thought the people on TRM giving you 5.5s were being pretty harsh. You'd mog plenty of guys on a university campus.

What did people give you on eyeme?

Yep, definitely not frauded. Have you looked at male model shoots (editorial style) and tried to imitate them?

You can also do some slight (and I mean slight) faceapp frauding (who doesn't fraud in 2022) and try see if you can larp as a chad on dating apps

Chadlite-ish results on eyeme. Chads usually get 6.8-7.2 imo. (I've only seen 7.2+ like three times) The percentiles don't mean anything though since people are posting Hexum and O'Pry repeatedly who are 1/1,000,000.

I will look at male model shoots more carefully. TBH for these photos I'm mainly just doing the first take so I appear as unfrauded as possible, since my actual proportions shouldn't change much between a good and bad pose, but for ratings they certainly do.

I tried FaceApp and I look like a solid chadlite to chad if I use the masculine filter (small neck is my biggest fixable failo) and the Hollywood 2 filter. I'd be surprised if that didn't slay but that's maybe a little past "slight" lol

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-03-27 144410.png
    Screenshot 2022-03-27 144410.png
    28.8 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
I'd go with LTC or maybe entry-level HTC.

He looks old for his age with those forehead wrinkles and some aging signs around the eyes. Like a well-aged 30 year old rather than a 20 year old, but that's not really a failo in any way.
@Telemachus thoughts on this?

Chadlite-ish results on eyeme. Chads usually get 6.8-7.2 imo. (I've only seen 7.2+ like three times) The percentiles don't mean anything though since people are posting Hexum and O'Pry repeatedly who are 1/1,000,000.

I will look at male model shoots more carefully. TBH for these photos I'm mainly just doing the first take so I appear as unfrauded as possible, since my actual proportions shouldn't change much between a good and bad pose, but for ratings they certainly do.

I tried FaceApp and I look like a solid chadlite to chad if I use the masculine filter (small neck is my biggest fixable failo) and the Hollywood 2 filter. I'd be surprised if that didn't slay but that's maybe a little past "slight" lol
Here, I tried eyeme on a guy that was rated a Chadlite on here and these were his results:

Here he is:

What were the 7.2+ results like, if you can remember? Were these guys legit Chads?

The people posing Hexum and Opry have got to be autists on this site jfl.

There you go! At least you know how to use FaceApp (I've written a guide on how to use the app without making your pics look like they've been obviously frauded, since even normies can pick up trademark FaceApped pictures now.)

Try taking some male model like shots and see what rating you can get on here. I bet people will rate you even a high-tier Chadlite.

(BTW, this guy I posted on eyeme has a really similar look/pheno to me. I'm a white-passing Arab that looks almost similar to him; I get rated mostly Chadlite on here)

@Telemachus thoughts on this?
Any indication I'm a chadlite is good news to me. No one's said anything about the forehead wrinkles yet but I just took a closer look and they are there but not super recognizable imo. If they're not a failo then I guess that's fine? If it's a negative to some then that only adds my reasons to have a style that covers my forehead (I'm not Norwood 0 and my forehead is a little too big).

• +1
Any indication I'm a chadlite is good news to me. No one's said anything about the forehead wrinkles yet but I just took a closer look and they are there but not super recognizable imo. If they're not a failo then I guess that's fine? If it's a negative to some then that only adds my reasons to have a style that covers my forehead (I'm not Norwood 0 and my forehead is a little too big).
You can easily be a high tier Chadlite once you do some softmaxxing.

good eye area average bones. HTN

Here, I tried eyeme on a guy that was rated a Chadlite on here and these were his results:
View attachment 1608837View attachment 1608838View attachment 1608840

View attachment 1608844

Here he is:
View attachment 1608846View attachment 1608847View attachment 1608848

What were the 7.2+ results like, if you can remember? Were these guys legit Chads?

The people posing Hexum and Opry have got to be autists on this site jfl.

There you go! At least you know how to use FaceApp (I've written a guide on how to use the app without making your pics look like they've been obviously frauded, since even normies can pick up trademark FaceApped pictures now.)

Try taking some male model like shots and see what rating you can get on here. I bet people will rate you even a high-tier Chadlite.

(BTW, this guy I posted on eyeme has a really similar look/pheno to me. I'm a white-passing Arab that looks almost similar to him; I get rated mostly Chadlite on here)

Amazing results. I consider that person closer to a chad (I think he has universal, high appeal — something must be wrong with the Tinder experiment, the photos are decently NT except the one with the anime background) but I'm not an experienced rater. If you're anywhere close to that guy pictured you win lol

NT photos and gymmaxxed photos definitely help your rating on eyeme, I've noticed, similar to photofeeler (the photo I posted in my last photodump with the decent wood background got a 9.6 avg). You can be a 6/10 with 10/10 body and get a ~6.4-6.5 average. The only 7.2+ other than recognizable supermodels I've ever seen is this (I screenshotted it because I was amazed at how GL he was).

Attachments

• 7.8.png
    7.8.png
    307.2 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • +1
Amazing results. I consider that person closer to a chad (I think he has universal, high appeal — something must be wrong with the Tinder experiment, the photos are decently NT except the one with the anime background) but I'm not an experienced rater. If you're anywhere close to that guy pictured you win lol

NT photos and gymmaxxed photos definitely help your rating on eyeme, I've noticed, similar to photofeeler (the photo I posted in my last photodump with the decent wood background got a 9.6 avg). You can be a 6/10 with 10/10 body and get a ~6.4-6.5 average. The only 7.2+ other than recognizable supermodels I've ever seen is this (I screenshotted it because I was amazed at how GL he was).
That 8/10 guy is Thom strijd jfl
People used to spam his pics in here back in the day

The thing is though, the experiment was done in London and not a single woman he matched with was above a low end HTB jfl. He also disproportionately got a lot of alt girl matches for whatever reason.

I wouldn't QUITE say I'd win because sadly I'm racetaxed. I don't get why people rated this guy only a chadlite though, very few people said chad

People said his face lacked harmony