Reactions: coolguy1, gamma, Blue and 16 others
it's legit bro

This woman is 60 years old

She has used tretinoin for 28 years

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 4416, Baldingman1998, Pumanator and 7 others
Tretinoin is useless in that case
his skin looks good he just probably should have been injecting T for the last 10 years as well

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: vaninskybird, Deleted member 4416, Baldingman1998 and 13 others
What's her/his age?

• JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate and MrOrion
He probably uses much more than just that.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, sloopnoob, Deleted member 6273 and 7 others
Cute

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: coolguy1, Deleted member 4416 and Chintuck22
Looks like just dumped his head in a bucket of grease, looks a bit strange for sure. I suppose its better than a face full of acne

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, HighIQcel, MrOrion and 1 other person
This "man" is a perfect example of not having any sex appeal

• +1
Reactions: mewcoper, Deleted member 4416, Baldingman1998 and 6 others
As far as I know, tretinoin is one of the most studied anti-aging ingredients and the gold standard. The guy would benefit from tan or betacarotene tan tho.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, Deleted member 10524 and randomvanish
he would be 0 SMV without tret too, so that's a giant success.

I've been using 0,05% tret for 6 months and it's insane how smooth my skin is

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
Cant tell if it’s a man or woman

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6873
Good skin is great but looking like fake plastic isn't. Zero dimorphism. Just looks unnatural and you could probably confuse him for a female if he had long hair jfl

• +1
Reactions: Htobrother
Good skin is great but looking like fake plastic isn't. Zero dimorphism. Just looks unnatural and you could probably confuse him for a female if he had long hair jfl
Agree you don’t have to look like a doll

Agree you don’t have to look like a doll
Yeah there's a limit with good skin, looking literally like plastic zero flaws is bad especially if ur a man just looks too feminine almost like you poured moisturizer and makeup on.

• +1
Yeah there's a limit with good skin, looking literally like plastic zero flaws is bad especially if ur a man just looks too feminine almost like you poured moisturizer and makeup on.
Yeah bro

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
People obsess too much over little details like acne scars unless they literally are massive holes noticeable without having to closing into your face it's likely you just need a basic skin care routine so they fade out over time. Even Brad Pitt has acne scars if you do a close up of his face but no one cares since they aren't noticeable.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and Htobrother
Fukin lmfao this is pathetic. Not only does he look like a legit faggot/trans but he looks 30+ years old at 27-29 lmfao..

tret does nothing for anti aging besides remove 1 wrinkle at most. it’s an ACNE product

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and Htobrother
it's legit bro

This woman is 60 years old
View attachment 1028842
She has used tretinoin for 28 years
And she still looks late 50s. Your point? All of you that are 22 are beyond fuked in 2 years if you don’t actually find a real way to increase collagen or you’ll end up like barret and Justin Bieber

You guys seriously need to find out what chaundo tan is doing that he’s not telling us

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
He has skin like a baby and fake blue eyes

• +1
And she still looks late 50s. Your point? All of you that are 22 are beyond fuked in 2 years if you don’t actually find a real way to increase collagen or you’ll end up like barret and Justin Bieber

You guys seriously need to find out what chaundo tan is doing that he’s not telling us
my point is she looks really good nigga

why do you want to specifically fraud your age?

my point is she looks really good nigga

why do you want to specifically fraud your age?
Huh? Chaundo tan is 55 and looks 24 lmao that’s my goal. Who the fuk wants to look older than 25 lmao.

Unless you’re running the hyper masculine beard game and shaved head, but I ain’t on that.

Attachments

• 208C90F4-F306-4EAB-8BB5-D6CA9E500EDD.jpeg
    208C90F4-F306-4EAB-8BB5-D6CA9E500EDD.jpeg
    39.1 KB · Views: 128
Huh? Chaundo tan is 55 and looks 24 lmao that’s my goal. Who the fuk wants to look older than 25 lmao
If you are older than 25 then what's the problem? Looking good and healthy should be the goal. Can i ask why you specifically want to look much younger???

If you are older than 25 then what's the problem? Looking good and healthy should be the goal. Can i ask why you specifically want to look much younger???
Bruh chaundo tan can still slay wife’s in one night stands from looks and body alone

unless you’re running the hyper masculine game then you need to anti age max like chaundo

I’m trying to still slay prime hoes (20-25) all the way into my 50s from looks And body alone like him

the real question is, why would you want a feminine tranny glow that doesn’t even make you look younger that retin a gives you?

the shit legit makes you look like a Barbie doll and does nothing for age

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
good skin but looks like a faggot

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and ifyouwannabemylover
Bruh chaundo tan can still slay wife’s in one night stands from looks and body alone

unless you’re running the hyper masculine game then you need to anti age max like chaundo

I’m trying to still slay hoes all the way into my 50s from looks And body alone like him
I think if your looks are all that matters, not anti-aging.

You can still look good, yet your age:

If you look like this, you'll slay. Clooney is not ''hyper masculine'', just good looking.

I don't know why you emphasize so much on looking younger.

Anyways, if you really do want to look younger i think you just have to keep working out forever to stay healthy and in shape, and maybe take some collagen, idk.

I think if your looks are all that matters, not anti-aging.

You can still look good, yet your age:
View attachment 1033629View attachment 1033632

If you look like this, you'll slay. Clooney is not ''hyper masculine'', just good looking.

I don't know why you emphasize so much on looking younger.

Anyways, if you really do want to look younger i think you just have to keep working out forever to stay healthy and in shape, and maybe take some collagen, idk.

I see what you’re saying but if you take away George Clooney’s status and make him a homeless dude (but still have his looks)
And you take chaundo tan and make him homeless but keep looks

chaundo would out slay George clooney by a mile imo

I honestly don’t even know if George Clooney could slay without status. Like if he was just some random homeless dude on the streets I don’t think a prime girl (age 20-24) would hook up in a ONS

Attachments

• 9A1C48F2-F9DD-4B89-9F6E-2A4E7701127F.jpeg
    9A1C48F2-F9DD-4B89-9F6E-2A4E7701127F.jpeg
    27.3 KB · Views: 123
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4416
I see what you’re saying but if you take away George Clooney’s status and make him a homeless dude (but still have his looks)
And you take chaundo tan and make him homeless but keep looks

chaundo would out slay George clooney by a mile imo
Ok but were he to become homeless he would lose his looks very rapidly

And eventually Clooney would start outslaying him very hard

nigga looks like he soaked his face in vaseline :hnghn:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lawton88 and gamma
Ok but were he to become homeless he would lose his looks very rapidly
View attachment 1033647
And eventually Clooney would start outslaying him very hard

bruh I’m saying if they were both homeless/randomly walking on the streets AND kept the same looks

disregard the homeless part, if George Clooney had no status, no one ever heard of him and they were both walking down the street in a plain white t chaundo would outslay

bruh I’m saying if they were both homeless/randomly walking on the streets AND kept the same looks
I'm just saying that couldn't occur in real life, so why draw this comparison??? If i'm supposed to imagine both of them getting sacked from their jobs and losing everything on day 1 of homelessness i imagine they'd slay just as much.

Recc217c6cb151039fc5306a85f654578

Norwegian Cod Liver oil is the best thing for good looking skin that stands the test of time. Take one tablespoon every day. Not any kind of fish oil will do. It's gotta be specifically Norwegian cod liver oil.
IMG 20210212 123140
Mmexport1609927150240
Mmexport1609927162902
Mmexport1609927844882
Mmexport1609927156576

I'm 33 years old and have done meth pretty hardcore on and off from 2013 to 2018. A typical binge for me would usually be 3 to 6 months ($5,000 - $11,000) of non stop drug use/partying and zero work in a third world country. There's nothing worse for your skin than crystal meth. Thankfully though my mother made me take one tablespoon of cod liver oil every day from the time I was 10 years old. I continued this habit until I left America when I was 23.

Every day?
Yes,i usedet everyday since the start,the first two months it caused a lot of irritation but that's normal, you have to keep going and moisturize a lot with a rich moisturizer.
Now i don't have any irritation whatsoever,no breakouts, pores are minimized and i'm really happy with my skin rn

Yes,i usedet everyday since the start,the first two months it caused a lot of irritation but that's normal, you have to keep going and moisturize a lot with a rich moisturizer.
Now i don't have any irritation whatsoever,no breakouts, pores are minimized and i'm really happy with my skin rn
Did you start straight with 0.05%?

Did you start straight with 0.05%?
The first month i used an over the counter product called Mask Gel Plus containing 0,02%tretinoin,4% glycolic acid and 0,8% clyndamicin, then i switched to 0,05% tret since long term use of topical antibiotics should be avoided at all costs, 0,025% isn't available where i live,neither 0,1%

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
People obsess too much over little details like acne scars unless they literally are massive holes noticeable without having to closing into your face it's likely you just need a basic skin care routine so they fade out over time. Even Brad Pitt has acne scars if you do a close up of his face but no one cares since they aren't noticeable.
I used to be like that at 15 now i laugh at myself i dont even trust myself sincei saw what an idiot i used to be . No one absolutely no one cares. Just dont be hyperpigmented